User Made Maps

slinkiestwizard

all of these maps could be taken from auto updating or TWstats.

I don't look at user maps for the content, I do enough maps for myself. I like seeing the products of our more artistic members

Like i had said the auto update map is the best for what you requested but artistic works just as well

DeletedUser

I know I can find it there...

Just like I could use TWstats to find any of these maps posted. so whats the point of the user maps then?

DeletedUser

I know I can find it there...

Just like I could use TWstats to find any of these maps posted. so whats the point of the user maps then?

They look better + are good to keep tract of worlds from start to finish to see how the world turns out :).

Mr.Impossible

Basically the line up of CAN is really good. There will be a hard competition on the core and the area around the SW and SE rim.

In the end, its all going to be fun.

DeletedUser

Basically the line up of CAN is really good. There will be a hard competition on the core and the area around the SW and SE rim.

In the end, its all going to be fun.

but can are North east :icon_confused:
and what about north west :icon_sad:

Mr.Impossible

but can are North east :icon_confused:
and what about north west :icon_sad:

the area of north west is not really competitive as it is for other 3 areas (NE,SW,SE).

Although on the NE the minor challanges that will be faced will be between WobWob, Rogers and Ya Bro

But we will have to think who will alliance/NAP with who, this will be a crucial thing.

DeletedUser

the area of north west is not really competitive as it is for other 3 areas (NE,SW,SE).

Although on the NE the minor challanges that will be faced will be between WobWob, Rogers and Ya Bro

But we will have to think who will alliance/NAP with who, this will be a crucial thing.

maybe not as competitive but having 2 good premades is still competitive for that area :)

DeletedUser96141

Ok Give me a list of tribes to put onto a map.... (max 8 tribes)

DeletedUser96141

Rogers and WobWob are north west.....

DeletedUser

NW has ~ONE~ :)

They just won W47 and came here for the start up.

I am not sure if they are playing serious this world or if they have good start up players to back them up,

BUT Ruey3 was best players I ever met in W58 :) I really enjoyed our start up fights.

I am pretty sure they have solid players and not going to be easy one to defeat :)

Mr.Impossible

But then Ya Bro arent in NW.....

Some of the players of Ya Bro will collide with Roger And WobWob

Just like I said it will be minor challanges. And who will ally/NAP with who will be a crucial factor in this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'd rather like to think about who will war with who. Hugging is boring

DeletedUser100750

That, and there are still one, or so pre-mades that have yet to join 59 they will have to be put into factor as well.