Matt vs Jobson: Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hmm... I highly doubt that was a backtime duw to the noble, and I'm surprised at the small LC count Ston3d had but nevertheless kudos.

Why... Why are you bragging about this Adrian?

DeletedUser

Take a wild guess silly :))
I'm off to bed, enjoy the shame of being nobled. Again. On top of it, while in the shower "on the mic" =))

Oh. And for the record. Will is a much better player than you. He's proven it today. While you're still the same old noob.

Gnight :))

DeletedUser

Take a wild guess silly :))
I'm off to bed, enjoy the shame of being nobled. Again. On top of it, while in the shower "on the mic" =))
:lol:
WHAT?!

Is this... Is this what you had in your mind during this conversation? :S

Kids stay away.

DeletedUser

Will! Will! Will!

Hey Will, remember me? Your best worst enemy is back <3

DeletedUser

Yeah I remember. Don't expect me to like you though you hate Matt. I retain my integrity. ;)
Like me? Like ME!?
TBH I don't actually give two shits whether you like me or not. I have come back at the worst moment, just to troll you for all the hate you have given to me...Prepare to be trolled <3

EDIT:
I like matt a lot better than you, also :)

DeletedUser

Like me? Like ME!?
TBH I don't actually give two shits whether you like me or not. I have come back at the worst moment, just to troll you for all the hate you have given to me...Prepare to be trolled <3

EDIT:
I like matt a lot better than you, also :)

Hahaha wait I got a funny mail from you.

No doubt that Matt will recruit you for his pathetic crony gang :icon_smile:

Aha! :D

Well, liek, right.
We share the same enemy, Matt. and now that you hate him too, you can see that i despise him and am not just "being Adrian's fanboi" :D
So are we cool now?

Also, That dooshbag Matt is SO lucky i am banned for what i said to him, as believe me, i would be making his life hell if i was allowed to write right now :D

Ryan

DeletedUser

Hahaha wait I got a funny mail from you.

No doubt that Matt will recruit you for his pathetic crony gang :icon_smile:

Don't expect me to join on your hate train Will, you pathetic excuse for a player.

As for my Gang, need I actually go back into my mails and show how much of a suck-up YOU were? Then again you quite simply aren't worth the time. Everywhere I look there's you failing.

olympus

Purple Paradise

2011,September 30th, 22:01 Top
Soz bout what i said. I have no doubt in my mind that you are a friggin excellent player...but y'know...i kinda get like that when anyone defends matt in any way. I am sorry :(

So if you're so ready to attack players who defend matt, yet like him more than Will, you must really hate Will :X

DeletedUser

This whole thing is absolutely sad. Nobodys flaming nobodys about their likeness of me.

I don't give a shit guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't expect me to join on your hate train Will, you pathetic excuse for a player.

As for my Gang, need I actually go back into my mails and show how much of a suck-up YOU were? Then again you quite simply aren't worth the time. Everywhere I look there's you failing.

Really? Though people rate me better than you :icon_eek: You are the Teamer who gets stacked every round.

Really, Failing? YDK ;)

I mean look at you, you have no respect from any worth wile player on the forum, all you do is troll here, and turtle in game. You fool ! :)

Yeah, you too buddy, you are waste, I will leave you with this which summaries exactly how you survive your nooby start up ;) (though you constantly get nobled)

[22:24:09] Taras: How is Matt still alive
[22:24:21] Sam: he has my protection

there ya go ;)

DeletedUser102484

Really? Though people rate me better than you :icon_eek: You are the Teamer who gets stacked every round.

Really, Failing? YDK ;)

I mean look at you, you have no respect from any worth wile player on the forum, all you do is troll here, and turtle in game. You fool ! :)

Yeah, you too buddy, you are waste, I will leave you with this which summaries exactly how you survive your nooby start up ;) (though you constantly get nobled)

[22:24:09] Taras: How is Matt still alive
[22:24:21] Sam: he has my protection

there ya go ;)

I don't protect Matt.

DeletedUser

You mad you were pwned by me AGAIN Will?

So much for this "battle" every round we've been in I've owned you.

DeletedUser

You mad you were pwned by me AGAIN Will?

So much for this "battle" every round we've been in I've owned you.

Pwned. I dont think so. All I see is me having beaten of Luke, and you having turtled. Fair analogy ;)

I mean, really, someone owns you it is apparently Luke. So please Matt, don't lie here, people have seen the reports.

I mean, god, you have like 1 person who likes playing with you now ^^, frigin nub :icon_eek:

~Will~

DeletedUser

Pwned. I dont think so. All I see is me having beaten of Luke, and you having turtled. Fair analogy ;)

I mean, really, someone owns you it is apparently Luke. So please Matt, don't lie here, people have seen the reports.

I mean, god, you have like 1 person who likes playing with you now ^^, frigin nub :icon_eek:

~Will~

They've seen the reports of me owning you? Forcing you to quit, really? Golly saved me the time there Will.

DeletedUser

They've seen the reports of me owning you? Forcing you to quit, really? Golly saved me the time there Will.

Owning me? you have killed 200 LC's in total.

Matt, you are not worth the bother, people know you are a compulsive liar, why should we waste time with you ^^

~Will~

DeletedUser

WHAT? 200lc? Ok lemme go get the reports :)

I think you'll find I killed along the lines of 800 axe, 500lc and 70 rams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.