Official Updating Maps

DeletedUser92705

look noob , when you took vils from doisiunfert....eh well that account had no master :)...You are good at tribal, as i am at tenis.....

blabla i would kick u in TW and in Tennis too. i was the last man stand from Cimms the K55 core since i was fighting skill over months, i found out that its more easy to fight TSL and kicked them.
u was yust lucky i choise dosifert cause i had enaf reports from ur off citys. hehe

DeletedUser34483

blabla i would kick u in TW and in Tennis too. i was the last man stand from Cimms the K55 core since i was fighting skill over months, i found out that its more easy to fight TSL and kicked them.
u was yust lucky i choise dosifert cause i had enaf reports from ur off citys. hehe

blabla too bad i cant see ur name
blabla it just mean u either quit or got rimmed in this world
blabla even if you say you quit instead of getting rimmed ur still nothing in this world
blabla even vengefulfist is more of a player than you
blabla you played W55 coz you got no future here.
blabla you'll soon realize you also don't have any future in w55 too
blabla probably its true that firey's bicep is bigger than yours

DeletedUser92705

this doesnt say anythink chachi, hea i quiet this world merged to inaca.but he kicked me for supporting firey. come in W56 and i rim u gyes hehe

DeletedUser

The only one who ever gets Rimmed is you leo and its always such a easy job aswell. U really are still the noob that u were 2 years ago..

DeletedUser93439

this doesnt say anythink chachi, hea i quiet this world merged to inaca.but he kicked me for supporting firey. come in W56 and i rim u gyes hehe

Bragging about the 'no haul' world... yeah... makes perfect sense to say that to people who are used to squeeze every last resource out of their surroundings...

DeletedUser

yeah TSL has a nice dent in k25 of Twist? lines...and my villages are distinctly visible on a map yay for top 15 tribe with 1 person ^_^

last I checked maps was just after merger of Twist and Anarky and the Twist-TSl map ratio was about 50-50 now TSL leads about 53.3-46.7

DeletedUser

Were slowly gaining ground on Twist!

agree with the above two comments in which a lot has changed. Couple of dents appearing in Twists fl which is nice to see :)

DeletedUser92705

hello, the map is still looking the same lol nice greeting to all of u in this world... Leo

DeletedUser

the same ? spose it does to someone who doesnt pay much attention

a lot of progress has been made. just look at the north and center.

DeletedUser

the same ? spose it does to someone who doesnt pay much attention

a lot of progress has been made. just look at the north and center.

You forgot to mention the south o.0. Any reason? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

cause south is at a stale mate with inactive issues.

where as North and center you can see 2 massive dents in twists fl

DeletedUser

cause south is at a stale mate with inactive issues.

where as North and center you can see 2 massive dents in twists fl

Stale mate? Wow, better check the map again. I have seen much ground gained in K85, K75, and now i see it spilling into K64 and K74.

Please do not play the inactive card...it hasn't worked for us yet ;)

DeletedUser34483

Stale mate? Wow, better check the map again. I have seen much ground gained in K85, K75, and now i see it spilling into K64 and K74.

Please do not play the inactive card...it hasn't worked for us yet ;)

True jhimbog lost a lot of villages in K85, but who are you kidding with? It is already twist! territory in the first place. The thing is we are standing our ground in the south while your north and center falls. And seeing jhimbog's ODD, I guess the plan worked :p

Denial will hurt you more in the end :lol: