Red October

DeletedUser

hot has been at war with shado for months.. why is this suddenly wb's war with assistance of hot?

In fact when war was declared, WB wa a part of hot. And plans were already made with them involved prior to them leaving, so said plans stayed in place with them assisting. We simply did not change them.

Bad, I see you are thinking along the same lines as I in reference to a particular poster having a grievence with just about everyone.

DeletedUser

Dunno, but ganging considerably smaller tribes is terribly boring, imo.

Not when the major offensives are launched from several hundred hours out. It has to be well planned and executed. In fact it gives them a very good chance to be well prepared for the attacks, and thus a very good fighting chance to repell them effectively. At this very moment there are still some exchanges of fire back and forth between HOt and Shado in K42, some villages have been passing hands, some back and forth, but the fact remains it is an active war. A war I might add, they don't seem to be doing very well in either.

DeletedUser2566

Your right about the Lower village for Jack, I forgot about that and you are correct. I apolgize for that I had forgotten that fact, just remembered you attacked a few times and hadn't lost a vill to you, but you are correct actually.

In regards to Aten diplomacy, its up to you guys, the way I see it though, its the same situation you guys had during the XIG/ESL war Vs FTR and company war. In that case you guys stayed nuetral because of long standing alliances on both sides. Figured this situation would be the same, I could be wrong though.

I still think it would be wrong to declare on either side imo, but my opinion is neither here nor there as I'm neither Aten or ESL.

-Pepper

well.. at least the difference is that during ftr war aten had diplomacy with xig too, that was until they decided to screw us.

DeletedUser2566

Dunno, but ganging considerably smaller tribes is terribly boring, imo.

probably, but without own experience it's hard to say. however wb has other targets too so they must be having fun.

ramz fan

lol.. didn't you previously call them runners for leaving hot? however i bet that going independent asked more bravery (hot had already pulled out of ceg war) than changing to neutral tribe when ceasefire is called. as of wb joining to hot, i think hamartia made post about it. so are you just trying to turn attention away from yourself? you seem to have grievance with almost everyone lately.

lol i've been in a pissy mood and like to argue. ALOT =]

i was just going along with whoever said WB didnt run to HOT. I was saying, If they didnt join hot to be sheltered, then why did they join. If they joined to war, and left to war, that would be just using HOT.

btw if people want to say anything about me do so because it doesnt really bother me, but ill argue all day about it anyway. more fun for me. :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser9531

Hey guys come on... you're in the same tribal family. other tribes are going to see this and view it as a weakness and try to use it against you. so please stop arguing especially on the public forums. just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Solid_Air

In a certain way, i suppose, you're right. All posts deleted. I just cant be bothered with him, apologies mods, and ESL.

DeletedUser

as the sexiest guy in ESL i accept your apology solid

but all jokes aside.

i am tired of people saying ESL "blindsided" TW i believe the #1 tribe in TribalWARS should be ready for a war at a moments notice. or even without notice. this is not a war of words,this war wasnt started because of what someone said,it was started because ESL wanted a war and we are known as some of the best fighters in the game. and as fighters we fight,its what we do. ESL could easily come and say "TW are n00bz we are pwnzors" but thats not what we are going to do. we will answer any questions but all of are fighting will be done IG. and i respect TW for not coming here and insulting us as we have tried to show them the same respect. its all for the love of the game. now back to battle

(i am not a aristo of ESL my opinion is just that, MY OPINION"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can we get a battle-tally on the ESL-TW conflict?

Using twstats, I came up with these tallies. They are up to date, as in last 20 minutes.

ESL vs. TW Main - 154 - 18
ESL vs. TW2 - 7 - 17
ESL vs. TW3 - 4 - 0
ESL vs. TW4 - 41 - 9
ESL vs. TW5 - 2 - 6
ESL vs. TW8 - 10 - 7
ESL vs. TW9 - 1 - 0

ESL vs. TW Family - 224 - 60

ESL2 vs. TW Main - 3 - 1
ESL2 vs. TW4 - 0 - 18
ESL2 vs. TW5 - 0 - 14
ESL2 vs. TW6 - 0 - 3
ESL2 vs. TW8 - 1 - 1
ESL2 vs. TW9 - 0 - 1

ESL2 vs. TW Family - 4 - 38

So, as of now, the war tally for the ESL vs. TW war stands at:

ESL - 228

TW - 98

Off Topic - Did someone in TW forget how to count? I though 7 came after 6, then 8 after 7?

*da slaya*

hmm...

as the sexiest guy in ESL i accept your apology solid

but all jokes aside.

i am tired of people saying ESL "blindsided" TW i believe the #1 tribe in TribalWARS should be ready for a war at a moments notice. or even without notice. this is not a war of words,this war wasnt started because of what someone said,it was started because ESL wanted a war and we are known as some of the best fighters in the game. and as fighters we fight,its what we do. ESL could easily come and say "TW are n00bz we are pwnzors" but thats not what we are going to do. we will answer any questions but all of are fighting will be done IG. and i respect TW for not coming here and insulting us as we have tried to show them the same respect. its all for the love of the game. now back to battle

(i am not a aristo of ESL my opinion is just that, MY OPINION"

Let's say that the shoe was on the other foot and tell me again that TW wasn't blind sided. Or let's just say HOT declare today and begin mass launching against your tribe. LIke ESL did with no warning. Would you not say you were blindsided...

Just using HOT as an example ok.

Not to mention are still at war with XIG and STW. ALthough not so much interaction with STW.

Operations take tiime to prepare and organize. But heh time will tell.

DeletedUser

Let's say that the shoe was on the other foot and tell me again that TW wasn't blind sided. Or let's just say HOT declare today and begin mass launching against your tribe. LIke ESL did with no warning. Would you not say you were blindsided...

Just using HOT as an example ok.

Not to mention are still at war with XIG and STW. ALthough not so much interaction with STW.

Operations take tiime to prepare and organize. But heh time will tell.

TW is not at war with the Saints (or STW that I know of) at the moment

*da slaya*

hmm....

STW is red (as enemy and no relation i think), ST'S are nap

I am sure I had only mentioned STW above not ST's

DeletedUser6005

Yeah I belive Saints are NAP with TW.

And I don't think you mentioned us.

DeletedUser

After 72 hours, ESL had a 10 to 1 successful noblization record. Then 48 hours later, it dropped to a 2 to 1 success noblization record?...

Tide could be turning all of a sudden... so much for the ESL Party.

DeletedUser7529

Until it turns, ESL is still winning.

Also, 2-1 is still not bad.

If it continues at a ratio of 2-1, ESL will have 5000 conquers / 2500 losses, a plus of 2500 villages.

I like those odds.

kommissarwulf

Gunbound]SS[;629549 said:
Until it turns, ESL is still winning.

Also, 2-1 is still not bad.

If it continues at a ratio of 2-1, ESL will have 5000 conquers / 2500 losses, a plus of 2500 villages.

I like those odds.

They are indeed good odds, but it's hardly a good thing for ESL that TW have stunted their progress to that extent so quickly is it?

DeletedUser

nothing actually slowed down we just all decided to have a tea party you can expect the nobling to be back up shortly to a higher ratio. and congo you would know this ESL Party you speak of is not over so to speak we at ESL never stop partying. its a tribal rule. your just jealous you didnt get an invite.

DeletedUser

...and congo you would know this ESL Party you speak of is not over so to speak we at ESL never stop partying. its a tribal rule. your just jealous you didnt get an invite.

Yeah, I was never a big 'party' fan. Too busy nobling intribe villages.:icon_wink: