Red October

DeletedUser

As of this moment ES Lords’ non-aggression pact with TW is terminated. May the Blood of ESL be an example to those that would follow us; and may this Red October be an example of what happens to those who come to power through greed.

While a single ES Lord still has his or her villages, there can be no surrender. Soon the world will know the true meaning of sacrifice. The Xigians’ call to arms will no longer go unanswered.

Let Red October begin.

RossWP,
Duke of ESL

DeletedUser

Extreme Skins Lords shall prevail!!
(Ross rocks)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The time of consideration and philosophy has passed. We must once again move to the rhythm of the war drums.

Long live ESL.

DeletedUser

ESL2 will follow our brothers in this struggle against the TW empire.

Death before surrender and long live ESL!

engles
Duke ESL2

DeletedUser

Let this day be remembered forever as the lost souls of ESL return home - let death come to our enemys, and blood fill the small, village sized lakes of TW!

DeletedUser5436

XIG and ST stood firm against assaults for weeks on end ,we fought a war we did not ask for and as such tried to end, yet you leave us no choice, i think i speak for all in XIG when i say, it is great to fight alongside our brothers and sisters in ESL once more,

many from FTR remember what ESL did to them alongside XIG in the last war, people proclaimed then we would fall within weeks, all i ask you is to remember what happened, remember my dear friends in TW, what 2 great allies in the south did to the 'almighty' FTR and TW. you were on your last legs tw at the end of that war, now its time to make sure we finish that job.

Soldier

Global Leader of XIG

DeletedUser

XIG and ST stood firm against assaults for weeks on end ,we fought a war we did not ask for and as such tried to end, yet you leave us no choice, i think i speak for all in XIG when i say, it is great to fight alongside our brothers and sisters in ESL once more,

Err... you fought a war that you started...

Man, will the obfuscation of facts ever stop in these forums.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5436

Err... you fought a war that you started...

Man, will the obfuscation of facts ever stop in these forums.... :icon_rolleyes:

Oh did we now?

hell we tried to end it as it was not mine or hreoaj's will to war you guys, yet we came to you all and asked to end a war which was not desired by many on both sides, but hey your nicely tucked away in your core so i wouldn't expect you to care for others, or are you:icon_twisted:

The time for words is truly over,XIG,ST and ESL slumbered in relative peace, defending where we can and trying to resolve the situation, but now the giants have re-awoken with a burning desire in their eyes you shall feel our wrath.

Soldier

Ripfin

many from FTR remember what ESL did to them alongside XIG in the last war, people proclaimed then we would fall within weeks, all i ask you is to remember what happened, remember my dear friends in TW, what 2 great allies in the south did to the 'almighty' FTR and TW. you were on your last legs tw at the end of that war, now its time to make sure we finish that job.

Soldier

Global Leader of XIG

hmm me thinks you forget that XiG isn't what it used to be either since most of those Valiant "XiG" players are no longer in XiG,let us see

in alphabetical order:

Asterios you there?
Bolaar you there?
Malte you there?
Modesty you there?
Tokstolle you there?

and the list goes on,Sorry Soldier but you act like the XiG now is the same XiG then when it is not,it is only a collection of players who haven't got the clue that XiG is dead yet.

DeletedUser

Oh did we now?

hell we tried to end it as it was not mine or hreoaj's will to war you guys, yet we came to you all and asked to end a war which was not desired by many on both sides, but hey your nicely tucked away in your core so i wouldn't expect you to care for others, or are you:icon_twisted:

The time for words is truly over,XIG,ST and ESL slumbered in relative peace, defending where we can and trying to resolve the situation, but now the giants have re-awoken with a burning desire in their eyes you shall feel our wrath.

Soldier

Yep, you sure did. :icon_wink:

If I remember correctly, you were even one of the propaganda "masters" who strongly stirred the pot in favor of both CEG and the war, ie. you are one of the people who are big time responsible for XiG's hard fall.

DeletedUser5436

hmm me thinks you forget that XiG isn't what it used to be either since most of those Valiant "XiG" players are no longer in XiG,let us see

in alphabetical order:

Asterios you there?
Bolaar you there?
Malte you there?
Modesty you there?
Tokstolle you there?

and the list goes on,Sorry Soldier but you act like the XiG now is the same XiG then when it is not,it is only a collection of players who haven't got the clue that XiG is dead yet.

Asterios shhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

so you finally decided to drop the aussie accent when you speak thank god for that it was so hard to understand.

Well think what you want, XIG and ESL was given no hope last time, i see people doing the same this time, difference is, not only have you once again under-estimated XIG and ESL, you fail to acknowledge the mighty Saints which now march along side us. STr are hammering ATEN while STa is pound for pound one of the best tribes in the game as far as war and communication are concerned, so i will say this again, think what you will, i have no time for a has been, a puppet, a subordinate of greater men/women, now if you dont mind lets get down to business.

Soldier

DeletedUser

Gentlemen, this is not the time nor place for that discussion. If you wish, continue that in game or MSN, but please keep this to the topic at hand.

DeletedUser5436

Gentlemen, this is not the time nor place for that discussion. If you wish, continue that in game or MSN, but please keep this to the topic at hand.

Very wise words, asterios IGM me, sorry to all who witnessed that.

back on topic.

ESL+XIG+ST=A very bad month for our enemies,

Soldier

DeletedUser4827

Yep, you sure did. :icon_wink:

If I remember correctly, you were even one of the propaganda "masters" who strongly stirred the pot in favor of both CEG and the war, ie. you are one of the people who are big time responsible for XiG's hard fall.

Idefix you just proved you do not know what you are talking about so just stop now.

Ripfin

Well think what you want, XIG and ESL was given no hope last time, i see people doing the same this time, difference is, not only have you once again under-estimated XIG and ESL, you fail to acknowledge the mighty Saints which now march along side us. STr are hammering ATEN while STa is pound for pound one of the best tribes in the game as far as war and communication are concerned, so i will say this again, think what you will, i have no time for a has been, a puppet, a subordinate of greater men/women, now if you dont mind lets get down to business.

Soldier

Ahh but which Tribe was it that almost caused serious problems for your alliance in this war?Which tribe was it that almost caused the great CDE empire to get involved in this war,where we have deigned to remain neutral?

oh lets see i remember what tribe it was but i keep forgetting it,can you help me out here Soldier?Also can you tell me who really runs XiG you or Arthas?i'm curious so we can update our diplomacy to know who the real Leader of XiG is?so tell me what were ST's thoughts on CDE almost being involved in this war?

As it goes i have nothing but respect for STA since i have seen their work first hand they are well organised and well disciplined with a couple lunatics (but you need a couple of those to keep things interesting :icon_wink: ) So it makes me wonder why they would side with a tribe that is alot of Bluster like XiG is now?also makes me wonder why ESL would side with you?

DeletedUser

Ripfin, would you please take your concerns in game with Soldier so that you do not completely fill this with useless conversation? Let's keep this discussion based on the original topic, shall we? Past wars are past.

DeletedUser4827

Ahh but which Tribe was it that almost caused serious problems for your alliance in this war?Which tribe was it that almost caused the great CDE empire to get involved in this war,where we have deigned to remain neutral?

oh lets see i remember what tribe it was but i keep forgetting it,can you help me out here Soldier?Also can you tell me who really runs XiG you or Arthas?i'm curious so we can update our diplomacy to know who the real Leader of XiG is?so tell me what were ST's thoughts on CDE almost being involved in this war?

As it goes i have nothing but respect for STA since i have seen their work first hand they are well organised and well disciplined with a couple lunatics (but you need a couple of those to keep things interesting :icon_wink: ) So it makes me wonder why they would side with a tribe that is alot of Bluster like XiG is now?also makes me wonder why ESL would side with you?

That though Ripfin was based on problems from both sides. Additionally it is a matter previously solved in private, I believe it should remain thus. I can say though after terms were settled, both sides acted very well.