Red October

burnsy_14

Good luck TW, may i wish you all the best an i will support you in anyway possible...

Show ESL what a mistake they truly made..

Just had to post it to get the thread back onto terms again :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

HEHE you still ticked of about that whole fake thing man it was war i was bored, don't take it so personally, or was it when i was duke of your tribe? anyway i respect your LEADERS greatly and im sure if they didnt want this war you wouldn't be in it at all, and even if iwas dragging you guys in, is this post not a little late? i mean you have been fighting with us for a very long time.

oh and just for your information, completely obliterated i think not, yes you guys owned us no doubt about that but if i recall correctly, one surviving member of that tribe is now in your tribe lol, the other is me and there was bolaar, dunedain, oh and invincible so please go talk to taz you have the same thing in common :icon_twisted:
Soldier

1) No, you suck as a leader. Has nothing to do with the fakes. You start wars, expect us to save your sorry butt, and then jump ship leaving other holding the bag.

2) We have a NAP pack with TW. We've been at our leaders to drop it and they haven't so I don't see why that would change now. Certainly been no idication to me, and I'm usually the first one they ask when an offensive starts.

3) Bolaar and Dunedain realized you sucked and left. The rest, and you know this very well, had the option to join us, or enjoy a stay on the rim. Invincible was ground down from 1.4 mil to almost nothing, even with crazy amounts of support and you know it. He'd all but given up.

Ripfin

so in other words the only thing keeping XiG alive is ST? wonders what XiG is giving or Paying ST for such help since it appears like XiG is the kid who goes and picks on a big kid and runs crying to his older brother?

Solid_Air

Think i said something similar when ESL went into the FTR war, though ESL have changed significantly since then, and arent really the same tribe now...

ESL, the decision you have made isnt a bad one, its an honourable one. In that its great to see that you havent changed form.
I wish both TW and ESL good luck, in equal measure, in this war. Stronger allies i have rarely known, than ESL. YOU are one of the most respected tribes in the game.
Its just a pity that you're "friends" are so hard to like in comparison. I wish it was ESL that overshadowed them, rather than the other way around.:icon_confused:

Ripfin

Think i said something similar when ESL went into the FTR war, though ESL have changed significantly since then, and arent really the same tribe now...

ESL, the decision you have made isnt a bad one, its an honourable one. In that its great to see that you havent changed form.
I wish both TW and ESL good luck, in equal measure, in this war. Stronger allies i have rarely known, than ESL. YOU are one of the most respected tribes in the game.
Its just a pity that you're "friends" are so hard to like in comparison. I wish it was ESL that overshadowed them, rather than the other way around.:icon_confused:

just wish ESL would realize that the XiG that was loyal to them and good is no longer in XiG but tribes like CAKE and PIE.

DeletedUser

As of this moment ES Lords’ non-aggression pact with TW is terminated. May the Blood of ESL be an example to those that would follow us; and may this Red October be an example of what happens to those who come to power through greed.

While a single ES Lord still has his or her villages, there can be no surrender. Soon the world will know the true meaning of sacrifice. The Xigians’ call to arms will no longer go unanswered.

Let Red October begin.

RossWP,
Duke of ESL

I don't make comment on it directly, but I admit it is a good post:)

DeletedUser

So we're not a huge tribal family...It's not how big you are, it's how use use what you have :icon_wink:

:icon_rolleyes:

Solid_Air

So we're not a huge tribal family...It's not how big you are, it's how use use what you have :icon_wink:

:icon_rolleyes:

Never said anything about you're size, or lack of. I merely stated that you've stuck with what you believed in, all along, and have become overshadowed by an unworthy ally. You'll never hear talk against ESL on the whole, from me, ye dont deserve that disrespect or stereotyping. I expected more from you, of all people, to be honest.:icon_neutral:

walleye

he was referring to your comment about how you wished it was ESL who overshadowed XiG, and not the other way around.
so in a loose sense, you did state that ESL was a small tribe

Solid_Air

he was referring to your comment about how you wished it was ESL who overshadowed XiG, and not the other way around.

Aye, but as i said, it was meant in another way, and not to say anything about their potency, or lack thereof.

As most know, if i'm going to say something against a tribe or person, i say it. I wont dance around the topic, with insinuations. I meant what i said, just not in the way that spin doctors want it to mean.

DeletedUser3967

RossWP!

Great decision, off with there heads!

This goes for all of W2.

Stop being pussies. Every man for himself!

Good luck RossWP!

About time W2 did something. It was getting lame. Almost as lame as W1 *rim shot*

It's good to see i've influenced you with my RELENTLESS attitude on W8. You've finally brought pain and misery to all of the scum that gets in the way!

You should rename ESL, REL! lol

DeletedUser

How do you always know what i mean?!? It's kinda scary.....but good you're around.

And relentless pwns. At least the drink does. A 6-pack is currently helping with the whole 'We declared war when i normally goto bed' thing :icon_razz:

DeletedUser3967

If we did that though, then everyone would hate us :lol:

lol, Kinda like when CEG was started here on W2 everyone hated it hehe

They never hated CEG. They just don't like mass merges.

Thats why no one likes HOT, TW, CEG, XIG, RUM anymore.

Plus. Everyone hates us, but we're still beating the crap out of everyone.

modesty

Let this day be remembered forever as the lost souls of ESL return home - let death come to our enemys, and blood fill the small, village sized lakes of TW!

Hmmm... lakes... Red October... ESL are really going into deep water now... it's going to be hard to conquer lakes with subs :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmmm... lakes... Red October... ESL are really going into deep water now... it's going to be hard to conquer lakes with subs :lol:

you always have to find fault, don't you :icon_wink: