Red October

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Err... you fought a war that you started...

Man, will the obfuscation of facts ever stop in these forums.... :icon_rolleyes:

If i remembered correctly it was FTR who opened attacks on Asterios...
You can twist the facts as much as you like but you launched the first attack of that war...

Go ESL! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ok, I'll say this one more time before I get angry.

This is NOT the FTR-XiG war. FTR is DEAD. PLEASE! Keep discussion on the current war between tribes that exist.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

If i remembered correctly it was FTR who opened attacks on Asterios...
You can twist the facts as much as you like but you launched the first attack of that war...

Erm, and what does anything that FTR did have to do with me, pray tell? :icon_confused:

Anyway, back on topic:

I miss DjTj - will be interesting to see how ESL does in war without Dj and lots of the other old schoolers.

DeletedUser

This will be interesting. Both tribes have reputations... and yet, mostly new members in their tribes.

DeletedUser3160

Well think what you want, XIG and ESL was given no hope last time, i see people doing the same this time, difference is, not only have you once again under-estimated XIG and ESL,

Soldier

So you would say that XIG is about as powerfull as last time they provoked a war?

*please excuse me while you answer, just got to get some paper for the horse manure*

DeletedUser

Enough about past wars, stick to the CURRENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_evil: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

As of this moment ES Lords’ non-aggression pact with TW is terminated. May the Blood of ESL be an example to those that would follow us; and may this Red October be an example of what happens to those who come to power through greed.

While a single ES Lord still has his or her villages, there can be no surrender. Soon the world will know the true meaning of sacrifice. The Xigians’ call to arms will no longer go unanswered.

Let Red October begin.

RossWP,
Duke of ESL

You know you really need to work on your declarations. Reading this it sounds like you are already resigned to losing. Oh well, time shall tell, see you on the field and Best of luck. Should prove a very entertaining fight.

DeletedUser

So you would say that XIG is about as powerfull as last time they provoked a war?

*please excuse me while you answer, just got to get some paper for the horse manure*

Please keep to the topic at hand, if that is all you wish to discuss then start another topic and discuss it there.

DeletedUser

Solider tries to drag Saints into yet another war of his own creation that he can't possibly win himself; what a surprise. (To say nothing of the war before that with Saints in which XiG.3 was completely obliterated.) Why is this idiot still your leader? Don't get me wrong I have no problem fighting TW if our Dukes declare war, but if I'm asked to follow XiG's spectacularly unsuccessful "leader" again I will spear him in the back.

P.S. Am I one of the lunatics? If not I guess I'll have to try harder.

DeletedUser5436

read on my padwan lol notice the comma at the end of the quote i was not finished making my point, my point is simple, 1) were always underestimated 2) you guys don't realise how much Saints pwn! oh and in future just keep the horse manure in your mouth-verbal diarrhoea is a bad thing.

and please on topic, at the end of the day, ESL have entered a war to fight by our side once more, just stop going of topic and comment on the declaration, or ESL's position just stay on topic.

Soldier

DeletedUser5436

Solider tries to drag Saints into yet another war of his own creation that he can't possibly win himself; what a surprise. Why is this idiot still your leader? Don't get me wrong I have no problem fighting TW if our Dukes declare war, but if I'm asked to follow XiG's spectacularly unsuccessful "leader" again I will spear him in the back.

P.S. Am I one of the lunatics? If not I guess I'll have to try harder.

HEHE you still ticked of about that whole fake thing man it was war i was bored, don't take it so personally, or was it when i was duke of your tribe? anyway i respect your LEADERS greatly and im sure if they didnt want this war you wouldn't be in it at all, and even if iwas dragging you guys in, is this post not a little late? i mean you have been fighting with us for a very long time.

oh and just for your information, completely obliterated i think not, yes you guys owned us no doubt about that but if i recall correctly, one surviving member of that tribe is now in your tribe lol, the other is me and there was bolaar, dunedain, oh and invincible so please go talk to taz you have the same thing in common :icon_twisted:
Soldier

Last edited by a moderator: