Red October

DeletedUser

ya i could tell. dude maybe you should get out more:icon_wink:

its ok many people dont like violence.you keep nobling inactives and abandons. keep up the good work:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7529

They are indeed good odds, but it's hardly a good thing for ESL that TW have stunted their progress to that extent so quickly is it?

I don't think it stopped so quickly, I think the Offensive Armies are just returning/incoming.

DeletedUser7529

ya i could tell. dude maybe you should get out more:icon_wink:

its ok many people dont like violence.you keep nobling inactives and abandons. keep up the good work:icon_rolleyes:

LMAO.

many people just dont like violence... hahah

Reborn, you just gained points in my book.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;629602 said:
LMAO.

many people just dont like violence... hahah

Reborn, you just gained points in my book.

yes...so that has to be what like 1 whole point right?

DeletedUser

ya man you should see em when i'm not like 70% drunk. there boring. your posts are hilarious though and its an honor to have you notice me in the forums.

ok enough of my asskissing for awhile (unlesss it gets me more points)

in all honesty ESL had a great start and thats what this is a start this isnt going to be a quick 1 week war.us men (and women) in ESL can hold out for much longer than were given credit for and apart from me sucking we are fighting strong.

DeletedUser

im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

war brings me out from my slumber :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

damn straight we blind sided TW, pussies should have been more alert.

*da slaya*

heh

damn straight we blind sided TW, pussies should have been more alert.

Nice to see some admission to that

so yeah we should have been more prepared when we are being attacked by people who are still purple. :icon_rolleyes:

Losses are expected in this type of situation. Which is why ESL got so many so many TW villages so fast.

So let's just give a bit more time :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice to see some admission to that

so yeah we should have been more prepared when we are being attacked by people who are still purple. :icon_rolleyes:

Losses are expected in this type of situation. Which is why ESL got so many so many TW villages so fast.

So let's just give a bit more time :lol:

those be fightin words.

you werent purple when we attacked.

DeletedUser

kinda sounds to me like there personal problem. we did give them a slight warning a few minutes before we launched attacks

walleye

i am so sick of TW or TW supporters claiming that we "blind-sighted" them

the fact that they were not expecting a declaration of war from us is testament to their utter arrogance.The situation that they assumed that we were too puny and too scared to attack the mighty TribalWar is sticky with coagulate arrogance (rich imagery for you there).

When we warned them about accepting in the runner and imposter Royal Lord they should have taken us seriously and prepared for war

Let no tribe in world 2 ever underestimate ESL ever again

DeletedUser

I agree WallEye.

Plus last time I looked TW was 5 or 6 times the size of ESL, for TW to be complaining its honestly ridiculous and semi pathetic. For complainers here on the forums, crap happens, shup up, fight and stop whining; that goes to everyone.

DeletedUser

I agree WallEye.

Plus last time I looked TW was 5 or 6 times the size of ESL, for TW to be complaining its honestly ridiculous and semi pathetic. For complainers here on the forums, crap happens, shup up, fight and stop whining; that goes to everyone.

Pepperbro's opinion always seems synonymous with my own.

DeletedUser

i am so sick of TW or TW supporters claiming that we "blind-sighted" them

the fact that they were not expecting a declaration of war from us is testament to their utter arrogance.The situation that they assumed that we were too puny and too scared to attack the mighty TribalWar is sticky with coagulate arrogance (rich imagery for you there).

When we warned them about accepting in the runner and imposter Royal Lord they should have taken us seriously and prepared for war

Let no tribe in world 2 ever underestimate ESL ever again

no tribe in world 2 will ever underestimate ESL ever again because ESL will cease to exist hereafter :icon_razz:

:snob: :snob: :snob: :snob: