Red October

kommissarwulf

lol mainly xig?
xig has taken 3 zi_zone villages
as oppose to the 120 that ESL took?

I meant in the past few days. My apologies. Seems like you ESL people have gotten tired of taking his towns and moved onto greener pastures.

I still think TW are capable of more
ESL are 2 tribes, TW are 7 or 8
Surely they have an advantage?

TW have a numbers advantege but are over a much larger area. ESL have the advantage, typically, of being more centralised so they can co-ordinate more easily.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Things should even out a bit more soon, don't everyone forget that ESL are a strong tribe. They'll be hard to crack.

DeletedUser2248

TW has now taken 31 more villages from ESL than they have from TW over the last week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angwidd

Hello dear tribalwars players. If you want to discuss world 2 history, please make a new thread about it.

This is a thread created for the ESL vs TW war. Credit to those of you that have contributed with stats etc for the discussion about this war.

Have fun ESL and TW

DeletedUser

Me too!

But staying on topic TW should really beat ESL...............but they won't

DeletedUser

i like to smoke.....
ESL are looking good at the mo.
keep it up ESL

DeletedUser

By looks of ESL2.. Their loosing villages quite fast..

ESL2

chart.php

The "20 desplayed TW wins" continues for the next few pages (Page 7 end).

DeletedUser

ESL2 are near TW5 that is why if you look at the south-eastern part, looks bad!

DeletedUser

Meh, Still a turning point. TW are doing well I believe taking out ESL up north somewhere (Forgot K =o)

Ripfin

Personally i'm against this war since i do not believe that ESL should have stepped in,many things have changed in the world and with the exception of XiG.1 XiG has changed the most all thats left is the dregs of the once former XiG,the power pawns who stayed to achieve power and when they got it knew not how to handle it,or to understand with great power comes great responsibility.

Kampfisken

Personally i'm against this war since i do not believe that ESL should have stepped in,many things have changed in the world and with the exception of XiG.1 XiG has changed the most all thats left is the dregs of the once former XiG,the power pawns who stayed to achieve power and when they got it knew not how to handle it,or to understand with great power comes great responsibility.

Not entirely correct. With great powers comes ACTION!!! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser9531

By looks of ESL2.. Their loosing villages quite fast..

ESL2

chart.php

The "20 desplayed TW wins" continues for the next few pages (Page 7 end).

what would anyone expect?
1) ESL2's main core located in k67 is in a sea of red
2) it gets increasingly difficult when 1 player of less than 500k is ambushed by at least 3 or 4 multi-million point players
3) when we need support, we can't get it because our allies are allied to TW and have to follow proper diplomatic protocol

DeletedUser

Okay k67 is actually.. has about 5 players located within it within Tw5, and 2 Tw4(Up north of k67 at least 16hours noble time away)..

Those 7 members make up the rank 5, and 7 tribe.

So yeah I can see where you get the idea of "big players"

Sea of red.. meh only 3 groups of villages to the bottem middle/rightish of k67,

While ESL located more to the left sections (3 groups isn't that big)

1) Riggers starting attacking Him in k77- He was 750k points +/- Riggers attacked him 1 by 1 in k77.. and he was hitting riggers base in k67.

2) Riggers was taking quite heavy damage in k77 and k67, so I stood, in and started launching at him, he retaliate and killed a few thousands of troops.

3) So he was ambushed by a 700k base in k67, and a 100k base in k77 (700k of those points were complete the other side of the k77 map than where the attacker was. The attacker was at his outposts of about 100k) .

4) In total from that certain areas, 1.5mil was in total. Not "ambushed by at least 3 or 4 multi-million point players" Gawd theres only 7 members in k67.. and 2 of them are dinky!

when we need support, we can't get it because our allies are allied to TW and have to follow proper diplomatic protocol

Same applies to us. But heck, at least we can defend unlike Jeux and his sidekick suiciding all troops into riggers and myself. (Just like to add Jeux had a very strong presence in k67-nice clustor, with a few villages in k77 and k78)

Dwarveneree

DeletedUser

heh, its a game.

ESL will always remain loyal to XiG and our allies, regardless of how others perceive the XiG tribe to have changed, all tribes change, its part of the game.

Personally, I dont think the game will ever be the same until your sword-wielding avatar is back in action asterois.