The Penguins Go Waddling In

shagohad

Down in the Deep reaches of the south there was a tribe of FIERCE AND NOBLE warriors....... Penguin Warriors....... Usually cute and cuddly these penguins take no conformity, and answer to no ones athority. Killer Penguins they are called. Content with the calm and quiet, and the ability to eat anything that was in their path, they had a good life. Then off in the distance.... came an annoying noise.... a racket that soon mass recruited into a full fledged headache....

And we knew..... We had to silence the Mass recruited band of Leather Losers.
untitled2.jpg

Judas Priest, your time has come.

The Penguins have loosed their armies.
Untitled.png

Beaks sharpened, wings like razors, ready to cut that Disgusting Attire from the history books of this world.

BE WARNED JP!!!!!

We want your igloos.

DeletedUser

Nice declaration. Me likes.

Go Pinguins!

Waddle waddle waddle :)

DeletedUser96134

******** today at 21:47
Hey I'm very excited you declared war on judas priest. Before I joined they spun a story of how they lead the tribe. But upon being in the tribe it was all lies. The leader puts himself above others. The entire tribe is in mass hysteria even if it's just one fake. It is sad to see and I'll be happy to see this tribe gone. If you need any info mail me and I'll get you it. But I doubt you will. The tribe won't put up much of a fight. I'll be leaving tribe soon so if you do want info let me know.

Rvglos

Great declaration..... Now to take some leather! - p.s hagar can I account sit? Lmao

Last edited:

DeletedUser

+1 on the declaration :D , but to be honest, didn't know what this thread is all about until the last 2 lines

DeletedUser

Now you're the perfect person to comment about how clear this declaration is, aren't you? *rolls eyes*

DeletedUser

+1 on the declaration :D , but to be honest, didn't know what this thread is all about until the last 2 lines

OMG really, the tribes name is clearly said at top Judas Priest

Properties
Tribe name: Judas Priest
Tag: JP
Number of members: 68
Points of the best 40 players: 181.474
Total points: 221.984
Average points: 3.264
Opponents defeated: 716.831 (32.)

How much clearer you want it noob?

DeletedUser92094

What i'm getting is "PITA declare on JP"?
I don't see the point in creating a PnP based towards a tribe of that rank or level, Nor did i like the PnP one bit, well thats excluding the penguin army pic, that brought a smile to my face.

But anyway, good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

I don't see the point in creating a PnP based towards a tribe of that rank or level, Nor did i like the PnP one bit, well thats excluding the penguin army pic, that brought a smile to my face.

Honestly I'd be surprised if you ever see someone from PITA posting a declaration in these forums, we don't much care for that :icon_razz: As someone already pointed out this thread has nothing to do with us though.

Have fun KP and JP.

DeletedUser

Norman i lost all respect for you dude with that post, its simple to find really

shagohad is in -KP- and its aout Judas Priest. I mean c'mon what idiots cant really figure this one out.

Norman, id suggest retiring after that mere failure

DeletedUser92671

Silly cat, it's okay. As it turns out, noone else knows who we are either.

hey thats not true i know norm,
i wish i didnt, but thats beside the point.

good luck to -KP-, never heard of JP, and if what KP says is true, i dont want to hear about them,
stories including leather items of 'clothing' can get rather messy sometimes..

DeletedUser103205

Great declaration hadnt heard of either of these tribes before but best of luck to the Penguins, love the PnP

DeletedUser92094

Norman i lost all respect for you dude with that post, its simple to find really

shagohad is in -KP- and its aout Judas Priest. I mean c'mon what idiots cant really figure this one out.

Norman, id suggest retiring after that mere failure

You for real? this is W59, if there is a thread that mentions anything about penguins, PITA jumps to mind before anyone else.
I have never heard of -KP- nor have i heard of shagohad before.

But back on-topic now?