The Penguins Go Waddling In

DeletedUser

You know, Im not even playing w59 and I am more observant then most playing then these others trolls, -KP- is what ranked 9th in the world. But yet there are noobs that cant figure it all out. Norman you should be ashamed of yourself

DeletedUser92094

Well i guess i'm sorry i don't go around checking out every tribe that has nothing to do with mine or looks interesting. ':|

DeletedUser

Well i guess i'm sorry i don't go around checking out every tribe that has nothing to do with mine or looks interesting. ':|

No thats not the case norman, you never look up anything but you troll everyone.

For once you got busted being a noob that doesnt know wth hes talking about, so please troll go away

DeletedUser92094

you never look up anything but you troll everyone.

exactly, i'm trollin' kid. :icon_neutral:
Yeahh, i've been caught out in my own nub mistake, i'm just curious to know why you're going through so much effort to put me down? :icon_confused:

Now, can we please try keep this on-topic. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No thats not the case norman, you never look up anything but you troll everyone.

For once you got busted being a noob that doesnt know wth hes talking about, so please troll go away

You troll more then everyone in this world

P.S you say you do not play this world, but we have a quote in another thread saying you had a sit to an account in a tribe for 6 days

DeletedUser

You troll more then everyone in this world

P.S you say you do not play this world, but we have a quote in another thread saying you had a sit to an account in a tribe for 6 days

Yea i did the key word there was HAD, but guess you didnt pick up on that

DeletedUser

Yea i did the key word there was HAD, but guess you didnt pick up on that

Well if you had a sit, it means you have an account. Unless you got owned and deleted and feel like trolling. Someone a little bitter?

DeletedUser

Well if you had a sit, it means you have an account. Unless you got owned and deleted and feel like trolling. Someone a little bitter?

ok 1st off lambezz if your gonna try and troll get it right noob.

I said i had a sit inside GE for 6 days fool, shut the hell up trying to troll me fool when you cant get the correct info.

OMG noobs these days

DeletedUser

plus your trolling has nothing to do with this thread, so please

DeletedUser

ok 1st off lambezz if your gonna try and troll get it right noob.

I said i had a sit inside GE for 6 days fool, shut the hell up trying to troll me fool when you cant get the correct info.

OMG noobs these days

I am not trolling one bit. I actually play this world. You need to look up the word "troll"

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted".

I for one have not tried to provake anyone, post inflammatory or extraneous or off topic messages. I am just replying your off topic remarks. Now read this and tell me who the troll is?

For someone who has a forum account since 2009 sure does not know much these days

DeletedUser92671

Scrappy Dum, why do you post in these forums?
firstly, your not on this world, not a complete reason to leave, but a partial reason,
secondly, you just argue with everyone in almost every post, what is the point, your getting really quit annoying..

DeletedUser

Well may the best tribe win.

Last edited by a moderator:

shagohad

Well our name had to get out there eventually.... and it doesnt matter the ranking wars a war and it had to be declared.

@ norman youve never heard of me? im hurt.... lol not really im old w13 and play cirvis666 on w50 but i tend to stay out of the spotlight

shagohad

im glad most people like it..... it was my first one thanks to those who enjoyed it

shagohad

BTW

Player Action Date/Time Points
antie youtha Left 06th December 2011 - 10:05 7,713
Satisfy Left 06th December 2011 - 09:06 0
Quetzalcoat1 Left 06th December 2011 - 08:06 2,306
Pipsdad Left 06th December 2011 - 01:05 11,834
Ant11 Left 05th December 2011 - 20:06 136
lord farquar Left 05th December 2011 - 20:06 5,293
Finfarfin Left 05th December 2011 - 17:06 2,750
King of Devilz Left 05th December 2011 - 02:08 4,532
n0rm0pr0 Left 04th December 2011 - 16:05 684