Tribes most likely to fail in the Top 20

DeletedUser61672

I would have to disagree with you on some of those points.

1) Bawlz did not declare on T-V because they did not have permission to do so. They started attacking after players left because they were fearful or what ever other world that fits.

2) True people were instructed to play by a certain ratio so this leads in to 3) By having to grow under those rules def was plentiful and it made it so that if we sent support out we were able to support and stack our own vills. Also we had player who had to noble in other K that built solely support so all we would have need to do is find out where the troops where heading in send it there, regardless they would have taken more cas then us and had to call on 4lz for :swordsman:

just my opinion and heat no need to get angry what done is done all we can do is focus on what is to come and show them how it is done.

1. We did declare on you. 54 days ago, and technically the war stats are still going although no one is really taking it seriously.

2. Yes it would be good if you coordinated Defense against us, but as b345t mentioned, you didnt. players froze when large players like me :icon_wink: got involved, and support wasnt being sent around. When it was being sent, it was thought that 1-2 D in a village would be good. Not when i was sending 10 nukes at every target village at the time.

and we never asked 4zl for support. We had our own D, and frankly it wasnt needed, as T~V never attacked back. I personally had ONE player attack me back. We mailed back and forth and he was a nice enough dude. Ofcourse he is gone now.

Thank you for your poorly worded, confused, and completely incorrect postings. You have succeeded in waking the sleeping dragon that is me. Methinks I'm a go hunting more T~V and former T~V (they are the same).

DeletedUser

nice comeback... :icon_neutral:

Lol I did not see his post. So thanks, but hey feel free to do what ever. Also i was apart of TV I suggest you start hunting in K85 just a suggestion... I hear this guy name hotspaceguy is getting ready to go to college so any smart player would send nukes to k85 if they want some villages... K85.

DeletedUser

Also I can butcher the english in accordance to how I feel, just do not neglect that I can use the english language better than you can.

DeletedUser

image.php

It's about time we moved on to better things.

DeletedUser

I think INNOV will disband within a month of the attack break being over. Not sure who else is around :(

DeletedUser103588

I think INNOV will disband within a month of the attack break being over. Not sure who else is around :(

we shall see. im sure dan and tom will not disband the tribe. Anyway from what ive read some of them sound like die hard members.. some people you would want in a tribe because their loyalty is second to none.

.dan.101

we shall see. im sure dan and tom will not disband the tribe. Anyway from what ive read some of them sound like die hard members.. some people you would want in a tribe because their loyalty is second to none.

Invite and duke privileges and I'd do it, happily.

DeletedUser103588

Invite and duke privileges and I'd do it, happily.

im sure you would because you hold no valor in a clean and well earned victory.:icon_neutral: you just go for the easy way out. hug Nyx and take it one war at a time. oh i forgot... hug Nyx... hug Area... hug BRAWL lol you just love them tribal hugs dontcha?:icon_wink:

.dan.101

Bro, I was duke of area. Why would I hug myself? I had -Noir. and 4ZL? for that.

DeletedUser

im sure you would because you hold no valor in a clean and well earned victory.:icon_neutral: you just go for the easy way out. hug Nyx and take it one war at a time. oh i forgot... hug Nyx... hug Area... hug BRAWL lol you just love them tribal hugs dontcha?:icon_wink:

Says member of the tribe that's hugging all of their former enemies. :lol:

You guys recruited a bunch of Fray then allied their leftovers to take out a tribe a tribe that supposedly sucked according to INNOV's public statements. At least our allies were always our allies and we noble our enemies :p

And calling BAWLZ BRAWL...you couldn't possibly be smurks could you? Nobody else on these forums has ever called BAWLZ that. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser103588

Says member of the tribe that's hugging all of their former enemies. :lol:

You guys recruited a bunch of Fray then allied their leftovers to take out a tribe a tribe that supposedly sucked according to INNOV's public statements. At least our allies were always our allies and we noble our enemies :p

And calling BAWLZ BRAWL...you couldn't possibly be smurks could you? Nobody else on these forums has ever called BAWLZ that. :icon_wink:

i never denied that i was smurks :icon_rolleyes: and two its not hugging after the war is over and you are the victor. you can do as you please with your war spoils. Munts are folding just as they should and no point in fighting EVO when we barely share a border. ches has been our allies ever since we shared a border together and furthermore we enjoy ourselves and our wars. chill lax.

DeletedUser

two its not hugging after the war is over and you are the victor. you can do as you please with your war spoils. Munts are folding just as they should and no point in fighting EVO when we barely share a border. ches has been our allies ever since we shared a border together and furthermore we enjoy ourselves and our wars. chill lax.

So.

1) NyX has been our allies ever since we shared a border <-- According to your definition of your alliance with chess, this is not tribalhugs
2) BAWLZ has been our allies ever since they existed <-- According to your definition of your alliance with chess this is not tribalhugs
3) MUNTS only started to fold after you turned the fray remnants against them. Even so you still have not defeated them with the enormous numbers advantage.
4) No, there's no point in fighting a war you barely have a border with. But the principle of allying up your formerly sworn enemies that you spent months denigrating the playing skills of in public seems ironic in light of the hugging you're saying we do.

I am merely saying your double standard for tribal hugs is silly. :)

Not to mention there is no war our tribe has had where we recruited even a single K of enemy villages. We noble them even after the war is won. I know there's a hefty element in hugging to take the time to actually noble 99% of a continent that was entirely owned by an enemy though :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i never denied that i was smurks :icon_rolleyes: and two its not hugging after the war is over and you are the victor. you can do as you please with your war spoils. Munts are folding just as they should and no point in fighting EVO when we barely share a border. ches has been our allies ever since we shared a border together and furthermore we enjoy ourselves and our wars. chill lax.
you were very subtle when you hinted I should ask smurks to coplay me :lol: