DeletedUser

oi jon, join the band wagon if you feel free and send some attacks
please
not fakes tho i need the odd#

DeletedUser

oi jon, join the band wagon if you feel free and send some attacks
please
not fakes tho i need the odd#

ODD is for idiots. when your dead its all you wll have. your nothing. one doesnt judge someone by how much they have been attacked. one judges someone on how many villages they took that weren't barbs and their ODA. you sadly suck at both. your ODA is garbage, and your villages where almost always Internals and barbs. get a clue. your not a good player.:lol: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink:

.dan.101

Implying all good players have 'good' (subjective) ODA and enemy caps.

DeletedUser

Implying all good players have 'good' (subjective) ODA and enemy caps.

well looking at their size is also a big thing. someone with 2m points should have 4 times my ODA. hell i have more ODT then he does; thats saying something.

gorebridge2001

you are mistaken idiot. read ahead a bit. you will see what we are talking about.:icon_rolleyes:
Thank you for those few kind words. As far as i'm concerned he made a comment about a tribe he wasn't part of (when he posted) and you told him his tribe was dead. Please show me I'm wrong, and then I can apologize for being an idiot.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
just wanted to point out. the point loss of T~V over the past 6 days.

Yeah I was wrong about them.

T-V was great tribe...

not great enough to stand up and win it seems.

lol not great enough to stand up to anything. We were shooting fish in a barrel. They sucked worse than any tribe I have ever fought

they only existed because PMS fell apart, not because they did anything to make themselves a tribe.

LOL the leader of T~V was a spy for you guys. I bet that made things REAL difficult. Oh yes, a job well done (sarcasm, in case you were too dumb to figure that one out).

quit fighting. TV was rim garbage.

Hypocritical. You say to quit fighting, then take a shot directly after. Makes a lot of sense. (sarcasm, again).

There's no need to point out when you use sarcasm. We're not retarded.

-True, I wondering how could you say a tribe was rim garbage but you used there leader as a spy? that sound unfair to me in all honesty. Also One shoe priest do they let you walk around the church with one shoe? This is a site to see. Also ask your self could bawlz have beaten T-V or even made it this far without the use of your name ( even basher should be able to stand on there own )? If I am wrong on any of these points please correct me. I ask you to consider that? Lastly the sarcasm insert was unnecessary but point pushing.

It seems it is necessary to point things out sometimes. A cursory look round W55 will show that his tribe is probably far from dead as it's ranked at number 3. However, a more detailed look will suggest one shoe is off to his grave, although his tribe survives.

your mistaken as you look at the tribe he is in now when you see im in the ranked number two tribe and he is talking about the tribe he was in before evo picked him up.

Am I mistaken? He wasn't in T~V when he first posted, so I stick with my version :)
[/spoil]

there you go numb nut

gorebridge2001

Ah, I see. Well, I was referring to these posts, whereas you were referring to something completely different.

Hypocritical. You say to quit fighting, then take a shot directly after. Makes a lot of sense. (sarcasm, again).

everyones a hypocrite you ignorant fool. your tribe is dead his is not. you have no weight to be thrusting around like some kind of wanna be Warrior. enjoy your grave.

i agree with this. no one likes a sarcastic but hole. especially if he points out hes being sarcastic.

As I said his tribe is not dead, it's ranked number 3.

DeletedUser

Ah, I see. Well, I was referring to these posts, whereas you were referring to something completely different.

As I said his tribe is not dead, it's ranked number 3.

yes his tribe that we where talking about before that. Jesus kid did you get your learning books from the retard classes?:icon_rolleyes:

TV was his tribe it was the tribe being talked about. if your the idiot that takes two things out of a conversation and ignores the rest of the conversation you don't even deserve the right to be talking to me.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I wasn't in TV when I posted that comment..thus you are the idiot and Gore is correct. If you really can't see the point gore is making, I suggest you go re-take elementary level English, read those "retard books", and stop making an ass out of yourself.

DeletedUser

off to my grave? I am merging with someone. Maybe open my TWstats page slightly and see how its going gore.

I am here and will be for a long while.

Also heat3 is just angry that he was the cause for his T~V tribe downfall for his past comments towards me.

gorebridge2001

off to my grave? I am merging with someone. Maybe open my TWstats page slightly and see how its going gore.

Also heat3 is just angry that he was the cause for his T~V tribe downfall for his past comments towards me.

I know you're merging, the 15 nukes you sent to one of my villages without any nobles was a strong hint :)

Heat3 is forgiven, we needed a war to weed out all the hangers on, trouble is there's nobody left to do any fighting!

DeletedUser

Comments I made towards you...or TV's leader was a spy for bawlz. One of them seems a bit more likely, dont you think?

DeletedUser

I wasn't in TV when I posted that comment..thus you are the idiot and Gore is correct. If you really can't see the point gore is making, I suggest you go re-take elementary level English, read those "retard books", and stop making an ass out of yourself.

lol im attacking you.

Last edited by a moderator:

gorebridge2001

Thanks Heat3 for explaining things in a way which with my apparent limited intellect I was unable to do. I was beginning to get depressed seeing myself described as "idiot", "numb nut", "retard" (sort of) and "idiot" again.

I know I may be all of those things, but it hurts to see it in a public forum - my self esteem has been shattered. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Thanks Heat3 for explaining things in a way which with my apparent limited intellect I was unable to do. I was beginning to get depressed seeing myself described as "idiot", "numb nut", "retard" (sort of) and "idiot" again.

I know I may be all of those things, but it hurts to see it in a public forum - my self esteem has been shattered. :icon_cry:

with that description of you, i was beginning to think you worked for me......i even asked around the office who you was