Top 20 players

• Thread starter Who is that guy?
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Not meaning to stroke your ego, but atlas, here it comes..when a server/skype chat rooms talk about a certain player and praise him for his skills, maturity and other attributes, then one is to assume, from a player who might not know said player is experienced.. Personally, I don't know, as we haven't traded nukes and etc, yet...but I will go with the majority on this subject...

I forgot to post back to this yesterday (please, Or-el, this is not spam!), I wanted to say; thanks for that.

Now if you could only get me into that skype chat room..... I get bullied in the MoM one :icon_eek:
But at least now we get to work together, so we can see what we're capable of, eh Baron? :)

DeletedUser

I forgot to post back to this yesterday (please, Or-el, this is not spam!), I wanted to say; thanks for that.

Now if you could only get me into that skype chat room..... I get bullied in the MoM one :icon_eek:
But at least now we get to work together, so we can see what we're capable of, eh Baron? :)

He speaks the truth, nobody likes him 'cause he smells.

But for super cereal, I'm glad we'll be working with [T] as well.

DeletedUser84667

(For Meti)

1 tomm0 W2V - Original Tomm0 was good, I have not seen the same quality of player on the account since.

2 ahmedrefaat OHYEAH - From what I have seen/heard he is a good player, fierce fighter, however not sure if he is to active atm though.

3 rcmst17 W2V - If only his levels of loyalty were as good as his skill levels.

4 Dementah W2V - Not a clue about you.

5 Flying Man Sabri MoM - Original FMS is a great player, always hit in the OPs on time and always helped when he could, his co is an equally awesome player if anything just for the fact that he can sit/play like a beast with the high levels of alcohol that always seem to be in his system.

6 CarMander MoM - This account seems to have three players on it, one is good, one is bad, the other is well ugly. Also seems to like his small barbs, clearly they must be nubs.

7 mintrungvn OHYEAH - Even though you played with us for a while I don't know you well, you were always to quiet. If you made it to rank 7 you must be doing at least something right I guess.

8 ALBANIAN1235 MoM - Meti is just Meti. End of story. This account is a good account, nice and aggressive and very involved in multiple war fronts (as you can tell by it's village spread). Good player to have in your tribe.

9 reese24 MoM - Awesome player hands down, one of the best players to hit in OPs with, ask for support from, or just play along side.

10 dabill W2V - I don't know you, your in W2V though so you must be bad! (Jokes)

11 dinoraz W2V - I know nothing about you other than that you like to send scout fakes without rams.

12 PodsAceII OHYEAH - You were cool to talk to in MoM and sat for me when I needed, so good team player. Not sure about your actual skill in game as I have never worked closely with you. Again it is only a shame that your loyalty was not there.

13 acuteangina OHYEAH - After the original player(s) left this account, I have not seen the same skill, don't see this account around for much longer because of that. I mean how poor of a player are you if you are scared of a mini-op from OHYEAH :icon_eek:.

14 Emperor Ruian OHYEAH - <3 Emp, but </3 your loyalty. I can't judge your skill based off of knowledge as I have not worked closely with you, but stats show you are at least a decent player.

15 2nd Shef [T] - I don't know much about you other than you like to cat my poor wittle villages :icon_cry:. Decent player from what I have seen.

16 Sypherr [T] - I have heard bad things from players of this world and worlds past, so tis what I think of you.

17 INFerNaL86z [T] - Don't know you I'm afraid.

18 bigjay [T] - Just a nub in general :icon_cool:. Other than that I would say one of the best players on the world.

19 Ellectrik [T] - Don't know you very well.

20 valterft [T] - Don't know you very well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 tomm0 W2V - I think I had a few conversations with the original during the Old. war. A good guy and a great player. I am not sure if the same applies for the current player(s). However, they are doing a relatively good job so far.

2 ahmedrefaat OHYEAH - From what James tells me and from my own judgments, a solid fighter. Activity seems to be a key issue at this moment in time however.

3 rcmst17 W2V - I had the pleasure of working with him several times during MoM's history, a solid player. It is unfortunate however that he decided to jump ship at such an integral part of our wars. However, I can understand his reasoning and hold little against him.

4 Dementah W2V - Wat. Sorry, never spoken to you, never fought you and never seen you in action, cannot judge. :)

5 Flying Man Sabri MoM - Lanet was a beast and a helluva team player. Then came Yaz who I miss. :'( Also a beast. They are both now gone unfortunately and have been replaced by MoM's resident alkie who is also a beast. Great teamplayer, great defender and great to talk to.

6 CarMander MoM - As I have stated on several occasions, Car is a n00b. :icon_smile: Willy's a beast though. <3 Super cereal though, I'm glad Car is back and Willy is on the account - two of my favorite people to play with in MoM. (along with Kev, Greg, Jed, Arrow etc)

7 mintrungvn OHYEAH - Joined us before jumping ship. Did not see much or hear much from him/her so cannot comment.

8 ALBANIAN1235 MoM - Meti has always been an integral and core part of MoM, great player and very relentless. Is always willing to offer help when he can and will always do so to the best of his abilities. Holding his own while on a variety of fronts. Also a lot of fun to talk to.

9 reese24 MoM - Definitely one of the beastliest players I have had the opportunity to play with. Very reliable in everything he does; ops, supports, snipes - You name it, reese has got it.

10 dabill W2V - No clue, haven't seen anything from him against me in the war, cannot judge.

11 dinoraz W2V - Has done a fine job of coming into K55, saw some internals from MoM and pounced on them. Managed to get a few easy caps on me while I was away but has still shown a relatively high player caliber. Will be fun skirmishing with him/her in the future.

12 PodsAceII OHYEAH - Another one to jump ship; never really talked to him/her and have not seen his/her actions so cannot judge.

13 acuteangina OHYEAH - Jumped ship very quickly. Was not very impressed. However, I'm told they were not the original players on the account. Seems to be worried more about the account than the tribe as a whole - a mentality that quite a few seem to share.

14 Emperor Ruian OHYEAH - Another jumper but again, cannot judge skill level.

15 2nd Shef [T] - Can't judge yo.

16 Sypherr [T] - Like Adam said a while back, players who stick around last. I see him/her as a player that will definitely be around at the world's end.

17 INFerNaL86z [T] - Can't judge yo.

18 bigjay [T] - I dislike James for the following reasons; 1. He smells. 2. He's a beast. 3. He smells. Super cereal though, one of the best (If not the best) players on the world right now.

19 Ellectrik [T] - Can't judge yo.

20 valterft [T] - Can't judge yo.

DeletedUser82708

He speaks the truth, nobody likes him 'cause he smells.

But for super cereal, I'm glad we'll be working with [T] as well.

We do voice chat ALOT... I will add ya, when you are on... both of ya.. Needless to say, my game name is the same as my skype.

*side note* I yearn to crack the top20...as I desire my ego to be either stroked or bashed. *smirks*

DeletedUser

I could probably do both for you, Baron, free of charge. Probably both in the same sentence.

DeletedUser82708

I could probably do both for you, Baron, free of charge. Probably both in the same sentence.

*pulls on collar and gulps* why does that concern me?! I've been good, I got presents under the tree.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

The widespread spam has to stop, and that includes stopping it on this thread.

DeletedUser99773

(For Meti)

1 tomm0 W2V - Original Tomm0 was good, I have not seen the same quality of player on the account since.

up until today (the 3rd jan) the original tomm0 was playing (jeff), and iv been playing the account since 2 million points i don't know how we aren't valued as decent players as we now have a 2.5 million point lead over rank 2.

Jeff brought the account from 7k points to 2 million (rank 2)

i had my own account from 0-1.4 million, which was rank 15, never co-played

maybe if you made that comment on the 4th i would have agreed

tomm0 W2V - I think I had a few conversations with the original during the Old. war. A good guy and a great player. I am not sure if the same applies for the current player(s). However, they are doing a relatively good job so far.
same applies, in the old war me and jeff playing.

why does everyone think we have new players

DeletedUser

Maybe you can explain these stats then if they are free?

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 bigjay 28 0 2.470.108 1.499.762
2 ahmedrefaat 0 28 1.137.384 2.249.321

DeletedUser95593

Maybe you can explain these stats then if they are free?

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 bigjay 28 0 2.470.108 1.499.762
2 ahmedrefaat 0 28 1.137.384 2.249.321

You killing his nukes at home, and him suiciding his def on you? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser95593

You see neither of them denied it. I think I hit the nail on the head there. :icon_cool: