Top 20 players

• Thread starter Who is that guy?
  • Start date

DeletedUser

He was also actively posting on these forums and saying how he was moving to another account to continue the fight.

DeletedUser

from what i remember he was on his phone on vacation :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I just checked the rankings and I couldn't help but notice;

Rank 18 - Sypherr

I noticed him lurking around when I was still playing but the fact that he's top 20 now just goes to show; commitment and sheer bloody mindedness trump skill every time.

Don't get me wrong, that's not meant as a put down, cyph isn't a bad player. However I'm sure even he would admit he's not the best, yet he continues to build these ridiculously large accounts over and over again. Remarkable.

DeletedUser

I just looked on the Top 20, and Sypherr is one of 3 people I would have recognised as decent players before world start. (other 2 are dinoraz and sidd).

DeletedUser

1 tomm0 W2V 9.214.013 903 10204
2 acuteangina OHYEAH 8.184.492 805 10167
3 ahmedrefaat OHYEAH 7.558.795 728 10383
4 rcmst17 W2V 6.740.236 682 9883
5 Dementah W2V 6.613.468 676 9783
6 Flying Man Sabri MoM 6.096.999 599 10179
7 CarMander MoM 5.955.830 616 9669
8 mintrungvn OHYEAH 5.797.239 560 10352
9 reese24 MoM 5.746.701 580 9908
10 dabill W2V 5.738.799 586 9793
11 dinoraz W2V 5.464.570 569 9604
12 Emperor Ruian OHYEAH 5.435.608 546 9955
13 jimballlll is back OHYEAH 5.365.767 535 10029
14 kingtiger501 W2V 5.345.589 543 9845
15 INFerNaL86z [T] 5.321.922 542 9819
16 bigjay [T] 5.287.403 516 10247
17 2nd Shef [T] 5.281.722 537 9836
18 ALBANIAN1235 MoM 5.266.062 537 9806
19 Ellectrik [T] 5.224.650 533 9802
20 Sypherr [T] 5.145.872 511 10070

Carlini's solo op changed the top 20 list practically overnight :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

not interested in top 20 until you are on them :)

It's unlikely with all the competition left. We started way too late but it's been fun nonetheless :) I was excited just to make it to top 100 tbh, lol.

I don't do the recruiting Car :)

DeletedUser100042

It's unlikely with all the competition left. We started way too late but it's been fun nonetheless :) I was excited just to make it to top 100 tbh, lol.

I don't do the recruiting Car :)

do we have a recruiter? lol

DeletedUser

If you send me a mail requesting an invite I may or may not (will) ignore your mail. If for some reason I don't ignore your mail, I may present you with multiple unreasonable demands.

sypherr

I just checked the rankings and I couldn't help but notice;

I noticed him lurking around when I was still playing but the fact that he's top 20 now just goes to show; commitment and sheer bloody mindedness trump skill every time.

Don't get me wrong, that's not meant as a put down, cyph isn't a bad player. However I'm sure even he would admit he's not the best, yet he continues to build these ridiculously large accounts over and over again. Remarkable.

They is no skill in this game adam well... not much anyway. Half of it is luck and the other half comes down a mixture of things like communication,tribe,time,freinds aggession etc.

Cod and battlefield on the other hand ho ho ho god im skilfull hehe

If tw comes down to skill, then in my books ana playing the barbie the blonde game wins in all the worlds iv played il grudgingly admit rukoh is good to all the rest from w24 are pretty pants players like me i suppose hehe

Last edited:

DeletedUser

They is no skill in this game adam well... not much anyway. Half of it is luck and the other half comes down a mixture of things like communication,tribe,time,freinds aggession etc.

Cod and battlefield on the other hand ho ho ho god im skilfull hehe

If tw comes down to skill, then in my books ana playing the barbie the blonde game wins in all the worlds iv played il grudgingly admit rukoh is good to all the rest from w24 are pretty pants players like me i suppose hehe

Well, like I said, commitment pretty much trumps everything else. I fully expect to see you plod your way to rank 1 to be honest. :icon_razz:

Anyway hope all is well. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser82708

I concur with sypherr line of thought on this. Cracking the Top 20, comes down to a mixture of both sides of the coin. I think Gregoun and the other experience players, would agree with me on this.

DeletedUser

Wow someone is already fishing for their next home in this world.

did i make it so obvious <_<

Then i probably shouldnt comment on your hair saying how gorgeous it is, and that your natural scent smells like my grandmas famous cookies that i loved so much. Maybe i shouldnt mention that your skills are beyond great and that i want to become your apprentice. :(

DeletedUser

I concur with sypherr line of thought on this. Cracking the Top 20, comes down to a mixture of both sides of the coin. I think Gregoun and the other experience players, would agree with me on this.

Why am I noted as an experienced player? :p

But yes, I agree.

And 2Hot, considering your anti-MoM tirade since our war started.... you're going to have to grovel better to Carlini to get in...

/joke :icon_razz:

DeletedUser82708

Why am I noted as an experienced player? :p

But yes, I agree.

And 2Hot, considering your anti-MoM tirade since our war started.... you're going to have to grovel better to Carlini to get in...

/joke :icon_razz:

Not meaning to stroke your ego, but atlas, here it comes..when a server/skype chat rooms talk about a certain player and praise him for his skills, maturity and other attributes, then one is to assume, from a player who might not know said player is experienced.. Personally, I don't know, as we haven't traded nukes and etc, yet...but I will go with the majority on this subject...

Also on the 2Hot issue... Remind me again, what account are you playing?

I assume, this Carlini is the Female Leader of MOM? That everyone goes on about, that she is an attractive and ruthless player in TW?

DeletedUser

Not meaning to stroke your ego, but atlas, here it comes..when a server/skype chat rooms talk about a certain player and praise him for his skills, maturity and other attributes, then one is to assume, from a player who might not know said player is experienced.. Personally, I don't know, as we haven't traded nukes and etc, yet...but I will go with the majority on this subject...

I assume, this Carlini is the Female Leader of MOM? That everyone goes on about, that she is an attractive and ruthless player in TW?

Carlini is the 8 year old boy who is the current Duke of MoM. Niyah is the female ex-leader of MoM.

DeletedUser

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thank you. :')

DeletedUser

More spam will be met with punishments. It is not allowed to spam.