W57 Blog

DeletedUser

its all happy's fault :p trully it is ;) no but i am waiting on someone from there to do a interview to even the blog out a bit.

lol If you only need to add in the Happy+{I} merge, how long can that possibly take?

DeletedUser

that takes days man. he also has a life. he doesnt only do blogs here all his life. You could try to do a blog too if your mad :)
DDRMAAX

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A prerequisite for being a blogger is you must be a player on the world. Are you playing a JAB account as someone hinted at?

I'll co-blog with you. Together we can use lots of real big words and confuse Richard, slant articles in favor of our most favorite tribes/players and generally mis-quote those we dislike. It'll be total anarchy!

I'm talking to someone about coplaying now :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Miwok Is a blogger for many worlds, that also means he plays a lot of worlds o_O.

DeletedUser

that takes days man. he also has a life. he doesnt only do blogs here all his life. You could try to do a blog too if your mad :)
DDRMAAX

I wasn't mad, I asked a question. We aren't allowed to ask questions now w/out someone giving a smarta.. comment about it?

Miwok Is a blogger for many worlds, that also means he plays a lot of worlds o_O.

You don't go and get 3 different jobs (unlikely in todays economy) when you know you can only manage 1.

DeletedUser

i don't do bolgs is that like a borg? they're dangerous.

but just the blog for this one and 60 :)

well bout time u pulled ur finger out n got on with it or let others do the blogging

@ king dalt: +1 for post

DeletedUser

the blog is being delayed for certain reasons, will put it up as soon as possible to do so. it is ready just have to wait to be able to put it up.

DeletedUser100590

Just getting this in before the flaming.

He's said the blog is delayed, there's no need to comment on it. If you have any complaints, address them to Jurasu, head blogger.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's taken over 5 weeks to get a blog out...

You've done 1 interview that is slightly related to a single event in W57.

You've done next to nothing about the {I},~EPIC~ war in the previous two blogs (which was a well-publicized war). No coverage of ACTIVE forming. No coverage in this blog about the merge to form {HI}. Nothing covering the -FIRE-/Infamy war. Nothing to cover the {HI} wars with JAB, ACTIVE and the other tribes. Ill recruiting from ex 4Play. Knock! declaring on Ill. Those members leaving to form Ctrl. Ctrl joining Knock!. The Infamy/Ill situation.

I can understand no coverage on Ctrl members joining Knock! as it has only happened in the past 24 hours or so. But the rest of it? How can you possibly manage to write an entire blog without covering a single event that has occurred in the last month or two?

I'm sorry, but this is a game about tribes. I'd rather read less blogs about the top players, however well you may be doing yourself. And more about what is actually going on in the world. This may sound harsh, but please take it on-board as constructive criticism. Your last 2 blogs have had a total of 4-5 lines covering 2 wars in no detail whatsoever.

DeletedUser

You've done next to nothing about the {I},~EPIC~ war in the previous two blogs (which was a well-publicized war). No coverage of ACTIVE forming. No coverage in this blog about the merge to form {HI}. Nothing covering the -FIRE-/Infamy war. Nothing to cover the {HI} wars with JAB, ACTIVE and the other tribes. Ill recruiting from ex 4Play. Knock! declaring on Ill. Those members leaving to form Ctrl. Ctrl joining Knock!. The Infamy/Ill situation.

I can understand no coverage on Ctrl members joining Knock! as it has only happened in the past 24 hours or so. But the rest of it? How can you possibly manage to write an entire blog without covering a single event that has occurred in the last month or two?

I'm sorry, but this is a game about tribes. I'd rather read less blogs about the top players, however well you may be doing yourself. And more about what is actually going on in the world. This may sound harsh, but please take it on-board as constructive criticism. Your last 2 blogs have had a total of 4-5 lines covering 2 wars in no detail whatsoever.

If you would be so kind as to read the bottom of the blog you would see some of which you spoke about is coming in the next blog in a couple days. .... as for why i didnt do it now... I wanted to put it togeather in the same blog and I knew the merger of ctrl and knock was about too take place, so i decided to release this blog, which ha shad positive feedback on skype and do the rest on sunday.

DeletedUser

show me your skills in blogging newb. your mad, but can you do what Yal A dar is doing in his blog? can you do better? show me your talents in blogging

* and if your gnna say im again illuminati baby then its okay so stop flaming me on saying that make another flame about me... i hear it always aint there any new flames you can give to me?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
show me your skills in blogging newb. your mad, but can you do what Yal A dar is doing in his blog? can you do better? show me your talents in blogging

* and if your gnna say im again illuminati baby then its okay so stop flaming me on saying that make another flame about me... i hear it always aint there any new flames you can give to me?

I'll find you links to two of the blogs I did a long time back if you like when I wake up in the morning, and send them to you.

And why would I need to flame you for making a childish comment towards me? No logical reason to do so.

DeletedUser

If you would be so kind as to read the bottom of the blog you would see some of which you spoke about is coming in the next blog in a couple days. .... as for why i didnt do it now... I wanted to put it togeather in the same blog and I knew the merger of ctrl and knock was about too take place, so i decided to release this blog, which ha shad positive feedback on skype and do the rest on sunday.

Couple of days? We shall see. :p

pur3 m4g1ck

Why give him shit for taking time, he has no set schedule to provide you info. He takes his time and does a good job, you two combined are an annoying rainbow couple
(DDR/One Last Shot)

DeletedUser

Why give him shit for taking time, he has no set schedule to provide you info. He takes his time and does a good job, you two combined are an annoying rainbow couple
(DDR/One Last Shot)

Last time he said the blog would be out in a couple of days, it ended up being a couple of weeks, that is why I gave him 'shit'.

DeletedUser

I'll find you links to two of the blogs I did a long time back if you like when I wake up in the morning, and send them to you.

And why would I need to flame you for making a childish comment towards me? No logical reason to do so.

hmmm i want you to make a blog here :p not show me an old blog ... anyway i could say its good too

also im not pointing at you on the flame....

its the guy who told the "ILLUMINATI baby thingo