W57 Blog

DeletedUser

Googly isn' even in this world anymore and has said numerous times in the w57 forum that he wasn't coming back to this forum yet still does. Miwok, your blogs are getting better at least :). Would be good to see info and some unbiased analysis on findings though in the next one.

DeletedUser

Why give him shit for taking time, he has no set schedule to provide you info. He takes his time and does a good job, you two combined are an annoying rainbow couple
(DDR/One Last Shot)

the feelings mutual :icon_rolleyes:

And il judge on illiiminatis blogs after the next one.

However like darth said, I agree the blogs are getting better from a few blogs ago.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Googly isn' even in this world anymore
You may wish to update your knowledge - last I checked this was incorrect.
And I'l like the Spice Girls - I don't want to keep coming back, but it just can't be helped :icon_redface:

@pur3 m4g1ck: I do not mean to give him a hard time. I know better than most how long it takes to write up articles. Heck, my last W39 one took me a week of preparation and a good 6 hours or so of my time to write, proof-read, check for typos etc. I am merely highlighting what could be in the blog and what I'd expect to be in the blog.

The next one sounds likely to cover elements of what was expected, so I'll hold my opinion back until then :)

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yal-A-Dar said:
The Favor

If I may I would like to ask all readers to mail me a list of some questions and comments they would like to see in next week’s blogs, as the next blog will show some viewer response as well as the interviews. If you have any questions about the world, the blog, or the blogger send them in and I shall put them up this will let you see what everyone else would like to see in the blog and see if I commit too what the majority wish’s to see done. As well as gives us some what will surely be entertaining reads.
]

Great idea :)

DeletedUser

KGD under attack by -4- and happy crumbled and there largest player joined happy.

hmmmm wat?

and within a day after the ex 4play member’s left the tribe and reformed a new tribe of their own

they didnt leave they were kicked

the tribe is fiercely loyal and very proud and determined.

so not true, if they were determined they wud be fighting back and helping each other
and there players are leaving when getting targetted so loyalty only last so long

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I like this blog.

Thanks for doing some coverage the wars that were ongoing.

If I may, I'd like to suggest that, if there aren't many big changes over the next week, you do a bit of indepth focus on various topics over the coming few weeks. You covered the wars and put some statistics in, which is good, but I'd like to see some more details put in to the blog regarding what is going on and what has gone on.

A few possibles:
-You could talk to various people involved in Happy/{I} for why the two tribes joined forces, and give an indepth cover on that topic.
-You could talk to various people in Knock!, Ill and what was once Ctrl, for a balanced coverage of the events surrounding, leading up to the war, and why the Ctrl people joined Knock!.
-You could talk to various people in -FIRE- and Infamy to get a history of that war.
-You could talk to various people in JAB and {HI} to give some coverage of that conflict.
-You could talk to various ACTIVE people to find out what is going on down in that tribe.
-You could talk to various people in Ill and Infamy to find out what is going on with the new conflict there.

These are just a few suggestions - it would be good to see a couple of blogs come out in the future that really go in depth in to topics.

But yeah, this blog is by far the best one you have done so far. The interviews were well done this time too :)

DeletedUser

thank you, also as part of the viewer content, I will put in a small section if someone wanted to do a freelance type section of there own if it is appropriate ofc, and at my discretion.

DeletedUser

Nice blog.

Best one so far,

My only qualm is a hint of biase to infamy. We are warring active too . Why you only include jab yet include more than one tribe for infamy ?

Keep it up !

DeletedUser

Nice blog.

Best one so far,

My only qualm is a hint of biase to infamy. We are warring active too . Why you only include jab yet include more than one tribe for infamy ?

Keep it up !

Its in the next blog

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its in the next blog

no it is not.

Look at the graph.

I see jab, whereas you include noob nameless in yours too.

If we wanted we could include all the noob tribes in ours to make our stats better .....

DeletedUser

no it is not.

Look at the graph.

I see jab, whereas you include noob nameless in yours too.

If we wanted we could include all the noob tribes in ours to make our stats better .....

Side 1:
Tribes: Infamy
Side 2:
Tribes: -fire-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,456
Side 2: 2,395
Difference: 5,061

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 737
Side 2: 97
Difference: 640

these stats needed to be made look better :icon_rolleyes:

this infamy side so noob, only 640 diff, away n delete infamy bunch of noobs

DeletedUser96707

Yes if we're going with all wars I guess you should do:

JAB
ACTIVE
TWS
Honour

For Happy :p

DeletedUser

Dates as best as possible NOI:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: {HI}
Side 2:
Tribes: JAB, TWS, ACTIVE, HONOUR

Timeframe: 23/10/2011 00:00:00 to 09/01/2012 22:08:46

Side 1: 648
Side 2: 226
Difference: 422

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,195,772
Side 2: 1,920,918
Difference: 3,274,854

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser96707

Side 1:
Tribes: {HI}
Side 2:
Tribes: TWS, ~KGD~, JAB, HONOUR, ACTIVE
Players: DonnyForsaken, AHeller, Xel Nadar, owattanite

Side 1: 983
Side 2: 252
Difference: 731

chart

And that is without prev {I} vs Epic/ACTIVE conquers, so Yay us ;)

A lill bragging:

Side 1:
Players: HuGgY.
Side 2:
Tribes: TWS, ~KGD~, JAB, HONOUR
Players: DonnyForsaken, AHeller, Xel Nadar, owattanite

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 34
Difference: 210

DeletedUser

@ huggy: You haven't conquered from two of those tribes :p shouldn't be too hard to guess which ones

Liked the blog :)

DeletedUser96707

No but I lost one to JAB, so would be unfair to count that one out.

DeletedUser

and also its a noob way to think that you just ate them :| they are not active. you've been eating them before leaving pffts (i can say 1 i guess)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the blog update. 9 Blogs in about 3 months is far better than several other worlds.
Greatly appriciated!