W57 Blog

DeletedUser

surley we arnt getting off topic on my blog forum are we?

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

good read! keep it up! but i lol'd in the last part of interview with duke of fire,

I believe that other tribes will begin to be less scared of infamy. After all, if a tribe full of people new to the game and part -timers can stand up for so long against infamy, then imagine what the more pro tribes could do
We won our war by not dying in the first two weeks

troll :D

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hmm will fix, I have some interviews I hadnt used and I must have forgot which where which :p

Something else for you to fix:

Ill Vs Vodka : It would seem that Ill Is the winner in this tribe as vodka has disbanded and a few of them joined 4play. will Ill follow the lead of Epic and declare on the tribe that recruited refugees? only time will tell.

The only way Ill could follow the lead of Epic is to disband a few days in to being declared on, after being hit hard on several fronts at once. That's not the same as declaring on a tribe that recruited refugees :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

sorry its fixed.... was on heavy medicine last night,, I apologize for the mistakes

Pain.Carbon

Yal-A-Dar(TheIlluminati) waiting for Rank 1 in the BLOG??? :icon_evil:

Hey we will stop noble go rank 1 but make blog after it.. :lol:

Pain.Carbon

So we need new blogger now?? :lol:

Yal-A-Dar(TheIlluminati) waiting for Rank 1 in the BLOG??? :icon_evil:

Hey we will stop noble go rank 1 but make blog after it.. :lol:

We did...but u still didnt make 1 so we start noble and re catch our rank..but its enough time already so whats now?? :icon_evil::icon_idea::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser100590

So we need new blogger now?? :lol:

We did...but u still didnt make 1 so we start noble and re catch our rank..but its enough time already so whats now?? :icon_evil::icon_idea::icon_twisted:

Cut the guy some slack... He's just lost his cousin and now has to prepare for Christmas. I realise it's been 8 days since he posted that he had to attend the funeral, but I think it would be fair to give him until a few days into January do you?

It's Christmas bro, show some compassion :icon_biggrin:

Pain.Carbon

But he have time to play but no time for blog... :lol:

Ok forget it all.. :D

I hope we will see BLOG in January..:icon_redface: