wingedpig v TheTourist27

DeletedUser100635

Please show me a HI conquer against me.

Umm.. did I say we conquered a village off you? No I didnt. I said your tribe failed and your sitting in HI's fridge lol. Eating up all your old tribemates in K24 does take some time you know :p

DeletedUser

You said we won't put up a decent fight..hard to do when you wont launch nobles.

DeletedUser100635

You said we won't put up a decent fight..hard to do when you wont launch nobles.

As i also said, "Eating your old tribemates in K24 does take some time". Finished now though and on to new things shortly :) Pretty sure you wont be able to do too much fighting if your wasting all your half nukes anyways.

DeletedUser

This thread made me laugh. Good to see the Wingedpig account still alive and kicking (arse.)

:) id hate to let the previous owners down tedeni, not spoken to you in ages we need to catch up :icon_redface:

Harry

on a note with all of these comments on him being half my size, kinda hard not to attack someone smaller than me?

and tourist you break my heart with your petty solution, let your girlfriend eat you so i have a moral issue? :)

that sure is pro, and just thought id let you know that masfaking is not a script (giggle) its called shortcuts <3
so im sure they would beat me down to a pulp when they think mas faking is a script? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7488

Lol the only reason tourist went inactive is because his precious KGD failed so hard and he know's he is just sitting in HI's fridge. He was awfully active up until that point :D Its kinda sad really as he is just letting his girfriend spindle eat him and he wont even put up a decent fight.

Clearly he doesnt have much confidence in his ability to single handedly mop the floor with us, otherwise he would never gone inactive in the first place. Maybe Tourist could prove us wrong and stop letting Spindle eat him. My first advice would be not to attack with half nukes :icon_redface:

"us us us" When this pnp is a 1 v 1.

DeletedUser98018

How can touristy boy be inactive. He is sending attacks so therefore someone is on it unless someone is hiding behind a sit.

Actually i would kick all your arses. With my barb nobling & internalling. IT'S THE WAY FORWARD!

Harry is on the winged pig & is doing a good job on it. Instead of flaming on the externals, have a proper fight.

DeletedUser

Lol the only reason tourist went inactive is because his precious KGD failed so hard and he know's he is just sitting in HI's fridge. He was awfully active up until that point :D Its kinda sad really as he is just letting his girfriend spindle eat him and he wont even put up a decent fight.

Clearly he doesnt have much confidence in his ability to single handedly mop the floor with us, otherwise he would never gone inactive in the first place. Maybe Tourist could prove us wrong and stop letting Spindle eat him. My first advice would be not to attack with half nukes :icon_redface:

i think your reading skills are lacking as he said he could take on winged 1 vs 1 not the entire hugz tribe... since this was a personal war supposedly but yet ur glorious leader already let slip that hes getting tribal help

so you guys continue to lie publicly

on n my first advice to you farmyouout would be to re read nightmares post an realise wat i just pointed out to you

DeletedUser

where im concerned its just me + tourist fighting it out with nukes, however if i may tell you what he means by more than one player attacking i think nifty decided to start sending mas amount of attacks to him yesterday or the day before.

DeletedUser

I was sitting him while some of tourist's half nukes were launched and landed lol so sorry if i felt like i wanted to be included :icon_redface:

so again openly tellin us that wingedpig is receiving tribal help

this 1 vs 1 is a sham, another sham by hugz, all they do is tell liez n try to boost the ego's

DeletedUser

lol, i can assure you the people who sat me didnt do much apart from perhaps dodge where i asked.
i sent all the attacks, moved my def around etc...

DeletedUser

lol, i can assure you the people who sat me didnt do much apart from perhaps dodge where i asked.
i sent all the attacks, moved my def around etc...

dodgin is a form of helpin, regardless if u consider it a small amount of help, it still helps u in the long run as you have those troops at ur disposal still

DeletedUser98018

I'm sorry, If you wanted to go to bed and your co player wasn't around, regardlas you would still get a sitter.

If you don't then that is pure stupidity.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, If you wanted to go to bed and your co player wasn't around, regardlas you would still get a sitter.

If you don't then that is pure stupidity.

then its not a personal war is it if ur getting ur tribe to sit/help... and that means its not a 1 vs 1 and u lose by getting help

so the winner thx to u being disqualified is thetourist

DeletedUser

:( didnt know there was a referee?

and lol it hardly makes a difference does it its not like they sending extra troops from my account from thin air :)

its all my stuff of pure muscle pigs, and also wfman i personally cant say his troop count agrees with you of him being the victor

DeletedUser

:( didnt know there was a referee?

and lol it hardly makes a difference does it its not like they sending extra troops from my account from thin air :)

its all my stuff of pure muscle pigs, and also wfman i personally cant say his troop count agrees with you of him being the victor

i never said it had anythin to do with his troop count...

you declared here publicly and said it was a personal war, since ur dec there has been a few admissions of tribal help

so essentially u went against the 1 vs 1 u so publicly declared so you lose by disqualification

DeletedUser100635

"us us us" When this pnp is a 1 v 1.

so again openly tellin us that wingedpig is receiving tribal help

this 1 vs 1 is a sham, another sham by hugz, all they do is tell liez n try to boost the ego's

Winged Pig could have gotten his 1v1... Although its quickly emerging Tourist didnt want to battle and now we're going to have to noble Spindle faster than she can eat Tourist.

DeletedUser

I knew you lie on these forums Richard and here's your proof :lol:

Sure, the account hasn't been actively nobling but you conveniently pop in to state the above. If your account is popping out Nukes and you're posting here then you're more than active.

:icon_biggrin:

Yh tourist is sending stuff out so he obviously isnt inactive . :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

@Wfman You just sore loser . Quit the bashing our tribe if you have a problem with your tribe. I am welcome to you hitting our tribe and solving 'our big egos' and 'poor ingame skills' there would be nothing better than putting you in place.
Lastly, watch your mouth or it will get in trouble just ask your tribe :icon_redface:

Did happy rim your old account or something:lol:

Or you bratsters bumbuddy ?

DeletedUser

i think your reading skills are lacking as he said he could take on winged 1 vs 1 not the entire hugz tribe... since this was a personal war supposedly but yet ur glorious leader already let slip that hes getting tribal help

so you guys continue to lie publicly

on n my first advice to you farmyouout would be to re read nightmares post an realise wat i just pointed out to you

If you were referring to this:

Good thing it's called tribalwars. :icon_wink:

Grasping at straws are we?