wingedpig v TheTourist27

DeletedUser98018

Harry nobody likes you, Got back & crawl under your rock!!

I'm kidding, you rock :)
Pun Pun Pun

35se

lol did you really post a thread about a 1v1 person war. with you being twice the size. that is pretty funny

Nightmare1assassin

I know Joe and Matt on the thetourist27 account enough to know you're lucky they aren't around or they would take you on single handedly and mop the floor with you despite being half your size. And they'd actually have the nobles to do it :D

They haven't been playing the account properly for ages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Moved back to attacking someone else a bit easier because you arent making a dent in JAB eh?

DeletedUser

I know Joe and Matt on the thetourist27 account enough to know you're lucky they aren't around or they would take you on single handedly and mop the floor with you despite being half your size. And they'd actually have the nobles to do it :D

Good thing it's called tribalwars. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

2011-11-16 06:59:33- I believe this was our last active conquer but we obviously went inactive because of attacks.

DeletedUser

Oh I can answer that right now, winged isn't the only HI member attacking by anymeans.

DeletedUser

so much for a personal war, like i said hes just looking to brag about taking villages from an account he knows is being internalled

and hugz wonder why they get flamed so much on these forums

DeletedUser

so much for a personal war, like i said hes just looking to brag about taking villages from an account he knows is being internalled

and hugz wonder why they get flamed so much on these forums

Because your parents aren't giving you the attention you crave?

DeletedUser

Everyones always inactive when you start attacking them lol

I knew you lie on these forums Richard and here's your proof :lol:

Oh I can answer that right now, winged isn't the only HI member attacking by anymeans.

Sure, the account hasn't been actively nobling but you conveniently pop in to state the above. If your account is popping out Nukes and you're posting here then you're more than active.

DeletedUser

This thread made me laugh. Good to see the Wingedpig account still alive and kicking (arse.)

DeletedUser100635

Lol the only reason tourist went inactive is because his precious KGD failed so hard and he know's he is just sitting in HI's fridge. He was awfully active up until that point :D Its kinda sad really as he is just letting his girfriend spindle eat him and he wont even put up a decent fight.

Clearly he doesnt have much confidence in his ability to single handedly mop the floor with us, otherwise he would never gone inactive in the first place. Maybe Tourist could prove us wrong and stop letting Spindle eat him. My first advice would be not to attack with half nukes :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Lol the only reason tourist went inactive is because his precious KGD failed so hard and he know's he is just sitting in HI's fridge. He was awfully active up until that point :D Its kinda sad really as he is just letting his girfriend spindle eat him and he wont even put up a decent fight.

Please show me a HI conquer against me.