wingedpig v TheTourist27

DeletedUser

i dont need to grasp when he himself openly admitted to other people attacking and account sitting him so...

He did, not me? I couldn't care less about thetourist's account, just don't put words in my mouth.

DeletedUser

im pretty sure its matt :p
but doesnt matter either way ill clear his account and noble him if i have to go against moral so be it, and its nice to see you on the externals again lambezz not seen you post in a while

I am the flame king in W59 now. I am here occasionaly. ILL is lossing so i stoped talking :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

He did, not me? I couldn't care less about thetourist's account, just don't put words in my mouth.

so you werent implying he was getting tribal help? that is the impression i got but if its not wat u mean then ok np my bad

and yes he did so i guess it doesnt matter anymore

DeletedUser

your ignorance is astounding, your personal feelings towards me continue to take over and tell you to argue with me regardless of your own members admitting said facts previously in this topic

it just so happens i find this in the very 1st post which clearly says the piggy vs the zombie freak, at the bottom of the same post it clearly says its a personal declaration on thetourist meaning its a 1 vs 1 between them 2, unless ofc thetourist refuses said challenge, declaration of a personal war between them or and this is the big or thetourist is being internalled and challenge could never take place

fyi your member posted the declaration after the internalling started so...if anything it should imply and ring bells that its a sat account and the troops are being used on the enemy

yes me personally i would love to war you guys but, big but now, i am not the duke, i do not call the shots nor do i make the decisions in knock, my personal opinions, wants shall not happen unless of course yu make it happen
my tribe, my duke do not share the same opinions as i do, which is expected as we all think differently, they hold you (your tribe ofc) in high regards and have a lot of respect for you

calling you a smartass is hardly an insult, its implying your cheeky but take it anyway you want
me saying your crap ingame is well exactly wat it says an insult at your ingame performance
saying you have a selective memory well i quoted why i thought that so its not an insult when shown why and proven, thats just your problem that you need to fix

focus on playing ingame? hmmm no please tell me what exactly should i focus on? do you even know what im doing? do you even know that i wasnt on the frontline and have moved to it via the enemy and will be taking more while also co-ordinating and scouting then enemy seeking the odd empty village to steal or for a tribemate if hes closer

people skills huh, hmmmm just because i dont like you or dont like your tribe does not mean i dont have people skills, that just shows how ignorant you are, you think i should like you, should respect your tribe, well sorry to disappoint you but thats not going to happen, if you want it then go and earn it simple as, my respect does not come free

now see this is the difference which you are failing to understand
theres a difference between a question and a joke

this is the part where i educate you richard,

a question is where someone is looking for information

a joke is a sentence or paragraph with a humourous twist

considering my comment had no humourous twist in it, no intentions of having a laugh at ones expense or no hit line then it was clearly a question which i was looking an answer too which you keep avoiding
and considering i quoted why i said it clearly proves it was a question rather then a joke

but being the person you are, you are trying to demean me on these forums by insinuating such things even though i work with elderly in an EMI home
i dont expect you to acknowledge anything i have said or agree with any of it as your not that type of person

if you so do wish to reply to this post feel free but i will be messaging humble straight after this to let him know as i find you trying to demean me like this unacceptable

if i was going to insult you and i feel i have done that ( about your ingame abilities) i will certainly let it be known

We declared on tourists tribe 3 times. After he run from KGD the first time, then another tribe.

This says it all really . All players in my tribe could attack :icon_neutral:

Yes I believe, {HI} do deserve respect tbh , I think everyone deserves respect. Shame you dont feel the same :icon_neutral:

Yes you believe my ingame skills suck well, I just set the same to you . :icon_eek: :icon_rolleyes:
Stop blabbing on here and go prove it ingame :icon_redface:. I mean your just alienating everyone with your posts :icon_confused:

A question can be used to be intentionally hurtful to someone. I would give you an example but will refrain from it in fear of an infraction. I mean by picture of your character here and how you speak to me would suggest you would intentionally insult me . You already admitted to intentionally insulting me. :icon_neutral:
I think that says it all really.

DeletedUser

So here it is my personal declaration on thetourist27, my first pnp so please excuse my noobness :icon_redface:

Funny how you declared after i already had spent over 30% of my Offense on Mojaba's villages.

post_new.gif
#17 2012,January 11th, 21:03 Top wow i had a lot of respect for the account due to the original player on windedpig..... its gone....

Same here.. The original owner was actually good and backed it up. And u could have a conversation with him while doing battle... This new one was handed an account and all he did was open his big mouth and noble internals/Barbs/HTE/INACTIVE/TRIBE Members. Till he got big enough... = Noob

How can touristy boy be inactive. He is sending attacks so therefore someone is on it unless someone is hiding behind a sit.

I logged in a couple of days for about 4-6 weeks. U saw all the attacks cause i came back with a DAY OFF to send every bit of offense i had at Mojaba and wingedpig and Huggy and Any member of Happy or HTE that had villages next to mine or any of there huggers around me... SO lets see. I attack more than 5 people at once... and wingedpig who is twice my size only attacks me...And i have yet to SEE 1 noble from Happy. And most of wingedpigs Nukes either hit nothing by AIR.. or went SPLAT... i still have the reports piggy. sorry piggy.

lol, i can assure you the people who sat me didnt do much apart from perhaps dodge where i asked.
i sent all the attacks, moved my def around etc...

Thats sad you had to get a sitter. Wow my co was at school and had exams so only logged in a couple of days during a 3 week span. And i was only on to send attacks and move troops ever so often.. Never had a Sitter nore was online long enough to send proper nukes or proper timed attacks. We call that Spray and Pray... just having Fun... U sir are a Noob and don't deserve an account over 1 million. U obiviouslly can't handle it.

Winged Pig could have gotten his 1v1... Although its quickly emerging Tourist didnt want to battle and now we're going to have to noble Spindle faster than she can eat Tourist.

Now this one makes me Laugh... Come on are you serious... You little kids make me laugh. Maybe just Maybe the original owner and a co player for him vs me and joe ... and both of us being Active and having the Time... Now that would of been an epic battle. but you..... YOU... wow... LMAO

:icon_biggrin:

Yh tourist is sending stuff out so he obviously isnt inactive . :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

Logging in a couple of mins about 10 days in 6 weeks. hmmmmm Yeah i would say that is pretty active. I signed in to use all my troops up.. :) And you will go down in Tribalwars history for Winning World 57 and being the DUKE of it... Congrats... well an early congrats. Way to hug your way to a victory and never really earning it. And using Spys and Cheaters and account pushers to make your path. You should be very proud of yourself and your Tribe members. I know i will never forget how Awesome u guys are.. LMAO

Im going to end this with saying... This is why i don't get on the externals... Too many kids with Big Ego's talk smack but can never back it up when it counts. We call them Internet bullys... cause in the real world there just a little kid that still has Mommy tell them what to do. So they talk big on Internet games.

World 57 had alot of moments... it used to be fun and the battle with Wingedpig could of been AWESOME... but with all that has happened it was never ment to be. Wish I could of sniped all of his nobles.. but i never saw any ;(

What Topped this world off as one of the Least fav worlds that i have ever played... Was watching what happened with the HUGGY account and Spindle account. ANd how Team Huggy used the co player of Mel on spindle to send all the troops to Huggy so he could take her villages with no contest while Mel was moving across the country. Wow VERY SAD if you ask me... that is just Wrong, Evil and pure Cheating.

I thought Team Huggy was actually good till that happened... Lost all respect for them... Team Cheaters is there name now.

Enjoy. And im very sorry this was long. But i only wanted to make one post and get off. Thanks for reading.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

I dont remember hearing so much as a peep from you tourists when we ever so casually rolled into k24 and gobbled up your tribemates, but I suppose you were conveniently inactive at that time as well? What a shame.

DeletedUser

He is still 'inactive' though. You express the fact like your coplayer is the only one who has exams lol

Please clarify if you believe we have cheated report us. Or mass ticket us like half the world do anyway. :|

DeletedUser

yeah my nukes went splat?

dono about you but i saw my nukes continue to clear half your stacks per nuke and clear the rest each second, third nuke that hit im pretty sure you lost more than i did :)

nukes were made to die deal with it

DeletedUser

Haha this thread is so funny, good job on the 1v1 declaration is it's bringing you all the fame and glory you hoped for....

Bring back the old wingedpig, he atleast had tact.

DeletedUser

Talking bout you :p hahahha it's not good to declare 1vs1 if you can't play real 1vs 1 I realized hugs can't play 1vs1 instead all vs 1

DeletedUser

thats true... active and jab vs HI. I get your point exactly AoA

DeletedUser

Yeah yeah legend I get your point too... Your on your tribes side :)

DeletedUser

Last week

Side 1:
Players: TheTourist27
Side 2:
Players: wingedpig

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

Forever

Side 1:
Players: TheTourist27
Side 2:
Players: wingedpig

Timeframe: Forever

chart

chart

DeletedUser

Talking bout you :p hahahha it's not good to declare 1vs1 if you can't play real 1vs 1 I realized hugs can't play 1vs1 instead all vs 1

What like you guys in infamy ? Recruiting -fire- even though you guys tell me and everyone else here they are noobs and suck :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

What like you guys in infamy ? Recruiting -fire- even though you guys tell me and everyone else here they are noobs and suck :icon_redface:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Infamy
Side 2:
Tribes: -fire-

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 862
Side 2: 100
Difference: 762

chart

Side 1: 6,725,360
Side 2: 841,649
Difference: 5,883,711

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Infamy
Side 2:
Tribes: -fire-

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 208
Side 2: 3
Difference: 205

chart

Side 1: 1,668,159
Side 2: 23,396
Difference: 1,644,763

chart

[/spoil]

Infamy has eating -fire- a long period and has even increased the speed of it lately. Recruiting about 4-5 players/accounts who may have potential from a tribe you are beating is very common and has been done by other tribes here at W57 in earlier wars :icon_wink:. No offense.

This is pure speculation but the latest ennoblements made by {HI} at the former -fire- area may could have something to do with Infamy perhaps wanting to close the deal at that area quick.

Btw, this is off-topic :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Those are boring statistics. Need to see some conquers from one or the other :p