DeletedUser

When I was rank 6 I got this message:

horn of devil on 16.01. at 23:04
You planning on staying this world if not ill have your account :p please reply

Regrads: me

DeletedUser

[spoil]

Magical Unicorn Horn on 17.01. at 20:40
I see you have ask to be buddies but I dont know if I know you. I know at least one of your members but do I know you too?

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 07:50
me from china

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 07:59
OK.

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 08:12
you got small feet?

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 08:23
No

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 08:24
then you no china. china have small feet

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 08:27
correct. I'm 6 feet 5 inches tall. When was last time you saw a Chinese person that tall?

Incorrect, I know Chinese with feet that aren't small.

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 08:28
me hero yao is much bigger than you. you are small. you have 10000000000 friends?

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 08:30
I don't have friends. they scared of my magical horn...It is very big. And I now how to use it.

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 08:33
:O then you no china. china has 10000000000 friends

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 08:39
I never said I was China.

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 08:41
me from china

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 08:42
You already said that. I am not. I'm from my mommy. She is not china. My dad is Serbian...incase you didn't know that is also not China.

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 08:51
you no small feet?

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 16:13
interesting foot fetish you have.

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 16:14
me liek the small feet. me small feet

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 16:16
so you never tried big feet? maybe you like big feet too?

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 16:22
you must from capitolist. i goo pe pee on free trade.

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 16:44
because you like slave trade? I stab slave trade in heart with horn.

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 16:44
we have 100000000 people. we control tem

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 16:52
control is merely perspective and very overrated.

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 16:58
no no. we control everything. internet even. china invented SOPA

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 16:59
so what?Why do I care that China thinks they control everything?

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 16:59
me maek money in china. i pay for your debts.

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 17:05
how nice of you. Thank you.

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 17:06
you nevr pay back too

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 17:07
I never asked you to pay, I can pay for my own stuff.

Goo Pe Pee on 18.01. at 17:09
(shake) you capitolist. you spend mor then maek

Magical Unicorn Horn on 18.01. at 17:16
well, too many people do do that and that is wrong.

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

why's whenever me see that scallywags name me feel like takin a leak?!

hercules28

Funny

Suiciding troops, attempting to start a war and a player claiming to be better then me because I won't reveal my alias to him. This mail with the duke's of the .D.C. family should have something for everyone's sense of humor. :icon_razz:

It was only a prepardness drill in order to make everyone start preparing...was posted originally just to get rid of shocking, This was cancelled hours ago...Guess we found our spy! lmao And shocking just to let you know it was my idea...lmao I've been around since W2! Give me a break!

DeletedUser

Here's an exert from Riot!'s trolling attempt. This is my part; h0lly, Gregoun, Pulsar and perhaps a couple others had a part to play as well:

[spoil]
Nyan Ewok on 17.01. at 22:58
Evening.

I recently saw the mail you sent to Makataui, and whilst I commend your honorable intentions I cannot help but pick up on the spelling mistakes. As I always say; 'Sloppy spelling makes for sloppy tribes'.

I'm mailing you because Makat isn't the leader, and so isn't qualified to answer your mail (even if he trolls you into thinking he is). Did you have an acceptable conclusion to your complaints that you would like to see happen?

Regards,

Ewok.

Dragonshed on 17.01. at 22:59
Im sorry but i dont even know who Makataui is, will you please forward the message or, remind me, its not in my mail anymore if i sent him anything.

Nyan Ewok on 17.01. at 23:00
Skype names and all that - it's often hard to keep up. Excuse me, his name is [player]Gregoun[/player], the one you sent a complaint to.

Dragonshed on 17.01. at 23:03
ooh, yes, well im glad you caught me, actually this chuck guy has been threatening members from my tribe, S~W and [ImMo], It's definitely not worth going to war over, at any point, especially this early in the game, its only one member, who, might be new to the game, and is cocky, please let me know what you want to do about this issue. thanks for taking the time to listen.

Nyan Ewok on 17.01. at 23:09
Hmm, the players name is [player]Chuck Norris is[/player], is it? Well what mean things has little Chuck said? I'm sure that they can't have been so terrible that your players had to spit the dummy out.

I've been discussing it with my Junior-Associate In All Things Tribal; [player]h0llygh0st[/player]. He's of the opinion that the player should be kicked and rimmed; but I told him that seems a bit harsh. I mean the only reason h0lly wants to see him farmed is because Chuck doesn't like him. What do you think?

Dragonshed on 17.01. at 23:12
Yes hats his name, and in my opinion, all i think should happen, is that Chuck should be kicked for endangering the tribe, and what happens to him from there on out, isnt your tribes business, nor mine, everything would be good now, i dont know if yall realize it but he is using his "Powerful tribe" to bully people, its not just one person he's doing it to multiple people, telling them if they dont send him all there resources he will attack, and things like that. again thank you for cooperating with me in figuring this mess out.

Nyan Ewok on 17.01. at 23:14
Hmmm, I'm sure that we can come to some arrangement. May I have the names of those that he's been bullying? So I can varify that you are telling the truth, naturally.

I think some of our people took the name 'Riot!' all too seriously, trolling poor people that mail them and bullying would-be farms etc. It's a nonsense.

Dragonshed on 17.01. at 23:16
one name is [player]die knowing[/player]

Nyan Ewok on 17.01. at 23:18
You'd think, with a name like 'die knowing' he'd be made of harder stuff than crying when he's asked to restart...

You're sure you want him booted then?

Dragonshed on 17.01. at 23:23
honestly yes man, it would be best for us and you, he's just gunna keep using his tribe as a threat, and maybe eventually get you guys in a lot of trouble you know.

Dragonshed on 17.01. at 23:24
and you're right, im not exactly best of friends with die knowing, but it was multiple people, hes just the one i remember without waiting on mail responses

Nyan Ewok on 17.01. at 23:28
Alright. Minor problem being that although myself and my Junior-Associate h0lly handle external issues, we're not priveleged enough to eject someone from the tribe.

Obviously we at [ally]Riot![/ally] want to avoid at all cost the mere thought of a war, argument or discussion with the rank 217 tribe. It's best here if we all turn our backs on war and become friends with everyone, right? That's the way to win worlds; truly.

Anyway; it has been my pleasure to speak with you; I'm sorry I can't solve the problem outright, but I'll have my Supervisor [player]Pulsar FTW[/player] to discuss the terms of Chuck's removal.

Good day to you,

Dragonshed on 17.01. at 23:30
you too. and Thanks.

Dragonshed on 17.01. at 23:33
Do you have rights to diplomacy?

Dragonshed on 17.01. at 23:57
?

Nyan Ewok on 18.01. at 00:09
Indeed.

Dragonshed on 18.01. at 00:12
Okay, well what do you think about a NAP between our tribes, so it will confirm that there will be no further hostility between our 2 tribes.

Nyan Ewok on 18.01. at 00:21
Sure, I'll update our diplomacy straight away.

Please be aware that we frown upon cancelling diplomacy. From this point on, we're NAP'd. If you want to cancel the NAP, we'll take that as a declaration.

But apart from that, we're all good <3

Dragonshed on 18.01. at 00:22
Okay yes same here, so im setting it now, let me know as soon as you have it set.

Nyan Ewok on 18.01. at 00:23
It's set :)

Dragonshed on 18.01. at 00:24
ok, but why was i just told by a member of yalls that our tribes is set as enemies on your side.

Nyan Ewok on 18.01. at 00:26
Ohno, we at [ally]Riot![/ally] don't have any enemies, we only have friends. Friends are the way to win. It's not what you know, it's how many people you know. It's working for us so far..

Nyan Ewok on 18.01. at 00:30
I think he's attempting to troll you.

Dragonshed on 18.01. at 00:30
meaning?

Nyan Ewok on 18.01. at 00:34
Well, I'm glad that's cleared up. We can concentrate on being best friends now :)

Dragonshed on 18.01. at 00:37
haha sure, what exactly does trolling mean? ive heard so many different things, i think i know but i aint sure,

Nyan Ewok on 18.01. at 00:38
Here's the textbook definition:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted".

Dragonshed on 18.01. at 00:45
ok, thats what i thaught just way more elaborated lol, thanks.

Nyan Ewok on 18.01. at 00:46
What're you up to? :p

Dragonshed on 18.01. at 00:47
trying to figure things out still lol while they are calming down
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

It was only a prepardness drill in order to make everyone start preparing...was posted originally just to get rid of shocking, This was cancelled hours ago...Guess we found our spy! lmao And shocking just to let you know it was my idea...lmao I've been around since W2! Give me a break!

Based on what I've seen in the mail chain if you have been around since w2 you haven't learned to play yet let alone lead. Experience isn't based on how long you have played it is based on what you experienced during the time you are around. Good idea on getting rid of a "spy" all it took was destroying your image as a player well done.

DeletedUser104106

xChiiled today at 02:17
Hello, I was just wondering if you would like to work together on this world? Please message me if you have any questions, and before you ask, I am by no means inexperienced.

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

My early attempt at trolling for this world, I found the conversation funny in a light-hearted sense;

[spoil]
Gregoun on 17.01. at 22:39
Heard you been contacting our tribe.

Wanted to say "hai" and a "wassup".

:)

Greg

Flaming Hot on 17.01. at 22:41
Well threats have been made against an allie of us an its early in the world a war will not go well now but if it means one of your members a loose cannon threatens an allie my tribe will come down on Riot just to let u know

Tom

Flaming Hot on 17.01. at 22:49
Greg may i just add something Chuck Norris is a bit of a crazy guy ive just been informed he has contacted many tribes threatening them aswel

Gregoun on 17.01. at 22:51
Yeah, he has his fun.

Feel free to do whatever you like to Riot. I'll promise that you'll be surprised. We have everything from cookies to advanced laser weaponry.

We cannot be held responsible for the insanity of some of our members though o_O

Flaming Hot on 17.01. at 22:53
haha i like the way you speak how about you kick chuck an we dont have to go to war (war will slow us both down an probably let others grow then kick our ass)

Gregoun on 17.01. at 22:57
Dude..... Didn't you know? I love spear nuke wars. I live for that kind of thrill!

Kick Chuck? Kick him where?

Flaming Hot on 17.01. at 22:58
from riot an spear nuke wars are fun but come on ur a sound guy dont let him bring u down

Gregoun on 17.01. at 22:59
I don't think he's going to bring us down if we kick him....

He likes to attack above the torso. He's not into leg sweeps.

Flaming Hot on 17.01. at 23:01
If you kick him every1 is happy and i think he would be a more of a backstabber or be like the taliban come from no where and still lose :p

Gregoun on 17.01. at 23:03
He wouldn't be very happy if we kicked him. He'd be in pain o_O

Flaming Hot on 17.01. at 23:07
But then our tribes wont feel any pain unless he has snipers from distance

Gregoun on 17.01. at 23:08
Good point, I'll have to discuss it with our tactical commander unit.

Flaming Hot on 17.01. at 23:11
How about me and you P.a you seem a good lad nice funny replies :D

Gregoun on 17.01. at 23:12
P.A? We, being a poor tribe, can't afford a P.A system, but I can communicate by CB radio if you want! It's a bit old and dusty, but I'm sure my archers and swordsmen are very versatile with one!

Flaming Hot on 17.01. at 23:14
Ah my men are equipped with night vision and hand held radios however they gave up shoes for them so long travel hurts them :/

Gregoun on 17.01. at 23:17
I understand. Mine had to give up socks because they were too itchy. It's a dog eat dog world out there. Tough moral choices everyday.

Flaming Hot on 17.01. at 23:18
i had to ban the use of the laptops as they where on Facebook during wars an it doesnt help at all as they put status 'Just sent a squad towards ____' and that enemy liked it :(

Gregoun on 17.01. at 23:19
Oh, we had a similar problem. Our guys were forming bands on MySpace and they scheduled gigs for during operations. I was like o_O
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

facebook wars harharhar!

tho me still think he does nay understand yer understandin o' da word "kick"
laughks2.gif

DeletedUser95452

Yeah, he has his fun.

Feel free to do whatever you like to Riot. I'll promise that you'll be surprised. We have everything from cookies to advanced laser weaponry.

Lold @ that :lol:

DeletedUser40113

IRON-FROG today at 19:10
Hi again, cant remember if i asked you this before. Gotta feeling i have.
Would your tribe like to merge into [ally]~WOG~[/ally]?
In return we would be a bigger tribe, i could also give you the privs of a duke or baron?

1stphoenix today at 22:13
Um, no?

The sad part is, he asked my tribe (3 times his size) to merge previously. Twice.