Funny in-game Mail.

DeletedUser

wow

Abuserr today at 13:31
Hi, me want invite to hated but rated i know tactics in dis game that no one else knows.. i know how to get 1000 points within 1 day.. i also know how to hack all the paladin weapons.. i would be a massive asset to youw tribe can i join?

i had 4000+ villages on world 54

Abuserr today at 13:32
CAN I JOIN?

im very impatient you see

jaredstanko today at 13:36
only if you pay me

Abuserr today at 13:36
PLEASE SIR i am one of the best players on this game.. i'll teach you a ton of tricks.. with me we can DOMINATE THIS WORLD

jaredstanko today at 13:37
i hear you, and i am willing to accept, but i require a payment of 200 tacos

Abuserr today at 13:40
Sir, this is a serious issue, im being farmed to death by your tribe members.. if you dont help me i will loose the £5 i spent on the game on premium points.. i need this man.

jaredstanko today at 13:41
ok, ok, ok. sadly we are full. can you set us up an academy tribe? we are full but we are desperate for new members

Abuserr today at 13:41
On my own?

jaredstanko today at 13:42
yes, we will give you my endorsement

Abuserr today at 13:42
what do i call it?

jaredstanko today at 13:42
academy but rated. AbR

jaredstanko today at 13:43
ill tell you who to invite

Abuserr today at 13:44
i did it what now?

jaredstanko today at 13:46
start inviting mebers of [ally]noodle[/ally]

send this message along

HELLO CHINAMEN. i come as an ambassador from HbR's official academy tribe. we would love for you to join our ranks and merge into us. message me back ok.

dont worry, me and the other barons have set up an alliance and they have agreed to be in our academy. if anyone gives you any trouble fwd their mail to me so i can see wwhat they said.

Abuserr today at 13:49
But dey are ranked 1th in the world! if i do not bow down to them they will destroy me

jaredstanko today at 13:50
and change the discripton of the tribe to

this tribe is the OFFICIAL academy of HbR, it is to be filled with members of noodle who have agreed to merge into us. the deal was made on 1/22/12. anyone who does not join will be nobled by our senior members.

jaredstanko today at 13:50
abuserr, i dont think you understand. now that you are a part of HbR you are my official ambassador. you are safe to invite their members. they have already agreed. they want to be part of your tribe.

jaredstanko today at 13:51
OUR tribe that is

Abuserr today at 13:52
YOU THINK IM STPID? you ar trying to get me kille! ive had it either you invite me to hbr or i will get my friend Infinite noblemen to get you and your so called tribe

jaredstanko today at 13:54
abuserr! i thought we had a deal? i ask you to help expand my tribe! and you come with threats. that hurts my feelings. it hurts a lot. i promise they wont noble you. i have already set up the deal. they are gong to merge into us and be our allys.

any i know your freind. ehs a pretty cool guy

jaredstanko today at 13:55
i can fwd the mail i had between their leader and me if you would like

Abuserr today at 13:55
I DO NOT BELIVE YOU! I AM CONTACTING MY FRIEND NOW you dot know who u are mesing with

jaredstanko today at 13:56
PLEASE DONT! I DONT WANT YOUR FREIND TO NOBLE ME! I WAS ONLY TRYING TO GET MORE ALLYS!

Abuserr today at 13:57
Abuserrtoday at 13:56

hello friend.. as you know hbr are a big problem me and you will take them out together i will forward you the convosation now

Yes look at you running now!

Abuserr today at 13:58
this game is dog eats dog.. and wen the weaker ones like you join you get eaten by the biger dog

jaredstanko today at 14:02
im not running away, im crawling back. i made a mistake. i never wanted to be anything but your ally? why wont you be our ally? with noodle and hbr combined we will be the most powerful tribe in the game

jaredstanko today at 14:02
chin tu fat
Halo, I am dumb china man, will your tribe please invite me to mergew into yours!!!!
im very impatient

jaredstanko
Why of course. The points might not show it, but we are much more powerful than you.

chin tu fat
You are correct. We are dumb and suck. Please don’t noble us

jaredstanko
I wont, but only if you merge

chin tu fat
Ok, we accept. We will be your academy. Make abuser lead it okay?

here is the conversation between me and the noodle diplomat. he wants you to add him, and hes upset that you didnt. you hurt his feelings. he is very simple minded you see, and doesnt know what the wait is about.

jaredstanko today at 14:05
ill make you a deal, if anyone gives you any trouble, tell them jared sent you. that should shut them up

pissing off noodle is fun as all hell.

DeletedUser

My thoughts on Abuser:

[spoil]
attachment.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

he is only one typo away from the tribe dukes name.... makes you think... mabye my boss is just playing a trick on me.

DeletedUser

it did work out, i jsut already had it copy pasted for the tribe and didnt want to re-export it for one more line. ill post an update when he logs back on.

AloneInTheDark.

serbischesvieh on 21.01. at 21:24
he hast du mich angegriffen mann wenn aj dan heißt das niks gute für dich herst

serbischesvieh on 22.01. at 23:34
hey man if you attack me again i will destroy you you and your village you dont know who will help me not only my tribe it will be also aother tribe man we will destroy you your village will be my village you know

AloneInTheDark. on 22.01. at 23:36
Go ahead

Strange thing was, he attacked me with his entire troops after 1 scout attack. Some people act strange to attacks huh

DeletedUser

Mailing to sacred's comp via account sitting: Priceless

0 S0 SpeeDy on 22.01. at 16:58
Ahoy matey,

Just remembered 'bout da competition lol!

Answer would be: Friday

tho me have nay idea who rebecca be... me prefer stuff like Alestorm...etc

Thanx fer da hint ;)

Cheers,

Sharky [building]statue[/building]

0 S0 SpeeDy on 22.01. at 17:38
oh jeez! mailed ye from da acct im sitting xD

this be [player]Sharky the Rum[/player] if'n ye didn't already know :p

Saecred on 22.01. at 17:54
Thanks for the answer, hope you enjoyed the song!

SF

DeletedUser

/me takes a trip ta da depths o' da sea and hides inside a whale's mouth under its tongue in shame

DeletedUser

*Waves*

Hi AITD. I remember you from W17. :icon_wink:

Hmmm, what tribe were you mate? I played w17 too. I was in Wise S, then Wisdom and I played there along with sumosland the leader of wise S, after he quit most of us did go with him.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, what tribe were you mate? I played w17 too. I was in Wise S, then Wisdom and I played there along with sumosland the leader of wise S, after he quit most of us did go with him.

I was Shlomzi way back then, from CHE!!!. I remember Sumosland too, cool guy.