Funny in-game Mail.

DeletedUser

Had this guy approach me i found it moderately funny

weirdow12345 today at 22:43
Hey,

I've noticed your planing to stay a while so im making a simple easy offer. Do you want to help me or suffer the consequences?

Orlok-Tsubodai today at 22:52
help you in what way?

weirdow12345 today at 22:53
Clearing and ruling, joining tribes, allies together, helping each other noble villages...

???

Orlok-Tsubodai today at 23:00
perhaps, why did you join the tribe your in?

and what previous experience do u have?

and how have you gone about start up on this world?

weirdow12345 today at 23:02
I don't need to be interrogative by the likes of you!

weirdow12345 today at 23:07
And what are you going to do? Attack me?

Orlok-Tsubodai today at 23:13
at this point no as it would be pointless.

if you want my help you'd answer the questions.

I don't care you were the one that came to me

weirdow12345 today at 23:15
Ha your the one by yourself and i was trying to save you! Well that's how the cookie crumbles, for some

Orlok-Tsubodai today at 23:18
save me?? anyone attacking anytime soon on this world is a nub, limited hauls theres no point clearing

And i dont need saved dont worry

Orlok-Tsubodai today at 23:19
you cant even send them in under 0.5 secs hahahahah

Orlok-Tsubodai today at 23:19
30 sec fake train your such a noob

the attacks he sent at me

Other commands (4) Arrival time Arrival in
War Control 1 tomorrow at 00:06:01:744 0:45:25
War Control 1 tomorrow at 00:06:07:381 0:45:31
War Control 1 tomorrow at 00:06:11:936 0:45:35
War Control 1 tomorrow at 00:06:34:240

DeletedUser

I'm guessing those were just 1 Spear each? Wow, You better join him then, the "consequences" look pretty severe. :p

DeletedUser

Just means he gets to his cap 4 spears later than he otherwise would have D:

DeletedUser

>implying that he knows how to farm.

I assume he does, as he has over 10k hauled, but wasting 1 spear as a fake fair enough as i could have thought reall attack defended and militia, i didnt, but why waste the other 3 sending a fake train over 30 seconds???

EDIT: and yes it was 4 spears

hercules28

Based on what I've seen in the mail chain if you have been around since w2 you haven't learned to play yet let alone lead. Experience isn't based on how long you have played it is based on what you experienced during the time you are around. Good idea on getting rid of a "spy" all it took was destroying your image as a player well done.

If your Question is Whether I'm good or not, Ask those that Won World 10, Azureblud, Craftycathy, AZrattler, Gavinho, Defense111, Princess Adora, Those are some you can ask, as far as mails, I don't believe I sent any out other than setting up tribe and forums, but I could be mistaken, But I doubt it, My image as a player means nothing to me what people think, When they attack and find out what my experience is, Isn't that truly all that matters? I mean I could post that you are very conceited and snobbish, However that does not mean that anyone in this forum may believe you are. But life is way to short especially in this game, I got rid of A spy and the tribe is now stronger and better prepared! Good luck anyways man!

DeletedUser

Why do all your igm's fail?

Here is a true legend of a mail

[spoil]
corritt on 19.01. at 05:07
Hi, just a quick mail to let you know you spelt 'nuek' wrong in your name - it's actually supposed to be 'nuke'. Im glad i can help, and look forward to you correcting this.

i nuek you on 19.01. at 10:30
i'd just like to say you spelt 'corritt' wrong- its actually supposed to be 'retard'. Im glad to have helped you too.

corritt on 19.01. at 17:05
no, you've got that wrong. 'corritt' is actually spelt 'corritt', exactly how it looks. It looks like somebody needs some glasses!

i nuek you on 19.01. at 17:57
well 'nuek' is actually spelt 'nuek'. So that means you need glasses then yuh?

corritt on 19.01. at 18:06
No, because there is no such word as 'nuek' - what you're referring to is the nuclear bomb, shortened down to 'nuke' <------ correct spelling. Have a look and learn it, thanks.

i nuek you on 19.01. at 18:16
your wrong. check the urban dictionary. nuek is a real word.

corritt on 19.01. at 18:22
yes, but the 'urban' dictionary isn't the REAL dictionary. I could make up a dictionary called the 'sarabib' dictionary, containing the world 'scubripalbog' - this doesn't make it a REAL word.

i nuek you on 19.01. at 18:29
it does make it a real world if more than 20 people start saying it :) the word 'crap' started off in the urban dictonary and now it is viewed as a normal well known word... nuek is just the same.

corritt on 19.01. at 20:29
ok then - if more than 20 people start saying that the earth has 15 moons - does that make it true?

i nuek you on 19.01. at 23:01
yes

corritt on 20.01. at 01:37
im afraid - it does not!

i nuek you on 20.01. at 01:44
your an idiot then

corritt on 20.01. at 04:16
says the guy who thinks the earth has 15 moons! Hypocrisy? Hypocrisy.

i nuek you on 20.01. at 09:33
you spelt that wrong

corritt on 20.01. at 17:09
yes, you have! so, you said it! You finally admit it?

i nuek you on 20.01. at 18:25
no

This message has been forwarded by i nuek you.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

PRE-PAIN today at 13:58
Would you like to join us /?

Mass Incoming Master. today at 14:12
Do you not listen?

we are premade you contacted wacky pete around 2 days ago and you got a noobish reply i quote

wE ArE L33T

shhhh....

PRE-PAIN today at 14:13
lol 2 days ago ... more like /4 5 you idiot and ur turning down a good offer

Mass Incoming Master. today at 14:14
Quotes: around I actually c&p'd that from skype after we all had a good old laugh at you. We don't want to join you, we don't care that we're small and you are the idiot;

PRE-PAIN today at 14:15
Lol im lol at u and ur tribe ... shhhh... HAHAH thats so sad !

Mass Incoming Master. today at 14:16
Dude you're the one with an ascii skull on your profile' that has 12 year old written all over it

PRE-PAIN today at 14:17
Your good .!!!!!!!!! At failing at guesting all you can take the mick of it my profile lol i take the mick out ur tribe

Mass Incoming Master. today at 14:20
You can't really speak English can you? I'll carry on; the person you are allegedly "protecting" is bigger than you, probably not just in points

PRE-PAIN today at 14:22
Lol you dont know nothing abou him , so dont go judging... dose it matter ? thats why your tribes fails because and no one whats to join ur anymore ... your the worse kinda people on this game

Your wasting my time . i have to keep farming your members

Bye

Shhhhh ... HAHAHAHAHAHHA 9 year olds

Mass Incoming Master. today at 14:27
Pre-Pain said:
Lol you dont know nothing abou him
I know he's bigger in points than you.

Pre-Pain said:
dont go judging
I'm not but she might.

Pre-Pain said:
no one whats to join ur anymore
We aren't recruiting so no one GETS to join.

Pre-Pain said:
Your wasting my time

You mailed me.

Pre-pain said:
i have to keep farming your members

Member(s) so what you're farming over 24 hours away?

PRE-PAIN today at 14:28
wats wrong with that

Mass Incoming Master. today at 14:30
For someone like you giving that response I recommend building swords for more efficient farming.

Well this guy started getting on my nerves. So I had to hit his ego hard ;)

DeletedUser

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/f062176aa39da9584ed694d39182dd4e

after he attacked me with this I mailed him, 39 scouts at this stage whhhhat? why would you rush to stable?? ridiculous!!

Orlok-Tsubodai today at 17:21
What a waste why would you have built a stable, in a capped hauls world? ull look at my build and think nub, but really think about adapting to worlds rather than following some guide you read online which wont apply to this world!

no point clearing? why?? because why waste what precious res u get on rebuilding troops, as you cant farm to get it back.

why get stable for scouts, or lc? lc no need for them yet with hauls so low, scouts as above why clear

just some advice take what you will from it

weirdow12345 today at 17:23
Ha! I need no guide im experienced enough thanks!

Orlok-Tsubodai today at 17:31
Well obviously not u have 39 scouts what a waste of resources, i have higher mines than u so im getting more res an hour and i am almost always within 100 of the haul limit, and you have wasted all that res on scouts! do u understand the concept of low hauls?

weirdow12345 today at 17:34
OH! it seems i have wasted all my res on scouts, the cheapest units in the game and sometimes considered the best! what will i ever do?

Orlok-Tsubodai today at 17:35
how will it benfit you?

our area is good enough for farming u should be hitting the limit easily without scoutting first

so why do u need them?

weirdow12345 today at 17:39
to see who and what im up against

DeletedUser

godkingmage today at 04:18
Greeting Lord JackAshton97,

I am General Arbon, Prince and number #2 in charge of the American League (AL), and Diplomat of our tribe. I would like to inform you that we have established a NAP towards your tribe, and would like to grow our NAP into an alliance. Further, we would like to offer you the chance to appoint a delegate to the W61 Commerce Council (W61CC). The goal of the W61CC is to establish and maintain stable economics and security between the AL and her allies.

I humbly await your reply,

Gen Arbon

American League

godkingmage today at 07:54
Lets be allies! You have our full support!

Arbon

JackAshton97 today at 11:30
I dont think you understand do you???

Usually id be polite and professional about the situation, but many things youve done have angered me.

1) BB-codes...... You just look in-experienced.

2) w61cc, basically, ill put it simple, we are playing to win, not to hug and make friends.

3) You opened with Lord JackAshton97...... Dont suck up to people, it makes your tribe look weak.

4) You established a NAP with our tribe already????? Why would you do this???? I know [player]Check mate[/player] wouldnt accept as he isnt a imbecile, so your just hurting yourself.

~Jack

[quote/]

DeletedUser40113

When a noob does it, it's funny :lol:
When a pro does it, it's a typo.

Duh?