iHate, ~EFF~, VeryBad

DeletedUser

They aren't getting support, You are just a terrible player.

DeletedUser

Other tribes have nothing to gain from joining the idiolliance. I mean we have a whopping 16 players in K46, they have 120. Other tribes in K46 have far more to gain by turning some of iHate/EFF gray and have more room to grow, or by them disbanding and picking up their pieces. What will they gain with 16 players out of the K? The inevitable future of the iHate/EFF idiolliance trying to cat them down next?

DeletedUser

snap.jpg

Cleared.

What about my Defensive?

:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

What about my Defensive?

:icon_idea:

and what do you expect to do with your defence when we're not attacking till we've got full nukes? oh yeah you'll be rebuilding ur offence and prob attack again when you've got like 800 axe n 300 lc, then when our nukes and train are done... you'll be gone :lol:

DeletedUser

So now that we are going to be sitting here together stopping our mine builds so we can all dodge and send attacks.
Silly iHate and friends.

DeletedUser

and what do you expect to do with your defence when we're not attacking till we've got full nukes? oh yeah you'll be rebuilding ur offence and prob attack again when you've got like 800 axe n 300 lc, then when our nukes and train are done... you'll be gone :lol:

[spoil]
farm.png
[/spoil]

What's that I see above "the timber camp has been damaged and downgraded from 28 to level 25?"

A level 15 farm? That can definitely hold a nuke..oh wait:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser104020

If you look at the bold part of what he said. He said that we did not have Nukes yet. We are still building our nukes, noob.

MagicTallGuy

well lets just through this in as you guys seem to like flaming iHate/EFF

A fail report for NotBad:
e67e2db52f29931d0477c186de166a71.png

thats got to hurt?

You guys can speak "Big" we'll see at the end of this, you guys are point whores and you
thought that by having a tonne of points you'll be protected from attacks lol...

You win wars with troops not words, i can see you guys are trying to discourage anyone else from joining :p

Pros turned into Noobs...

DeletedUser

well lets just through this in as you guys seem to like flaming iHate/EFF

A fail report for NotBad:

thats got to hurt?

You guys can speak "Big" we'll see at the end of this, you guys are point whores and you
thought that by having a tonne of points you'll be protected from attacks lol...

You win wars with troops not words, i can see you guys are trying to discourage anyone else from joining :p

Pros turned into Noobs...

If you were worth a shit as a leader then you would have looked out for the future of your tribes growth instead of ensuring their stunted growth and future failure by subjecting them to a pre-noble spear war just so you can say you did something in w61 when you make your next mass recruiting fail on w62.

DeletedUser104020

Just remember you guys are the one that declared war not us. You guys are stunting your growth by bringing war us. Which means you guys are the noobs not us.

DeletedUser

we're not attacking till we've got full nukes?

Well that's a contradiction if ever I saw one. View above report.

Correct me if I'm mistaken?