iHate, ~EFF~, VeryBad

DeletedUser99143

Get out. Seriously just get out.
Leave the game.
You are terrible.
Kachine is totes a legit pirate.

no one is disagreeing whether he is a legit pirate, but if he is, shouldn't he be sliding down masts and swimming in tanks with blue plastic balls instead of here?

MagicTallGuy

Get out. Seriously just get out.
Leave the game.
You are terrible.
Kachine is totes a legit pirate.

umm ok...

On another note a few of my members are getting funny/desperate message,
all from the same guy probably asked byhttp://en61.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=9706&screen=info_player&id=9530833 LastBelleratus to send them out but anyway
this kinda shows how desperate they are as around 5 of my members got this so far:

0582e8af05303069585eb9fbbc434009.png

(P.S. they all got the exact same message)

Oh and btw those 7 players with academy is now 6 players with academy :p

DeletedUser

no one is disagreeing whether he is a legit pirate, but if he is, shouldn't he be sliding down masts and swimming in tanks with blue plastic balls instead of here?

He's just trying to see how the other half lives.

DeletedUser

eh its typical, when ye got nothin ta say in response ta me, they usually say "your english is bad, i wont reply", seems some folks would rather avoid bein outwitted...

that bein said me sure be disappointed with those cattings... someone up thar been nay followin orders it seems...

MagicTallGuy

eh its typical, when ye got nothin ta say in response ta me, they usually say "your english is bad, i wont reply", seems some folks would rather avoid bein outwitted...

that bein said me sure be disappointed with those cattings... someone up thar been nay followin orders it seems...

Nah honestly i cba to read your first response because it would of taken too much
time deciphering what your actually trying to say.

DeletedUser99143

haha, chill, my post was simply a reference stewart lee, but i guess its just as obscure as your cryptic priate talk.

DeletedUser

it be funny, 'cause this "pirate talk" requires a good level o' english fer ye ta be able ta read, let alone write... aside from da grammar o'course, it just ommitin out some letters, or in cases addin some, yer only excuse would be if'n me use da "proper" pirate talk which has't own set o' vocabulary, but that be a different subject!

it takes me a lot o' time readin yer posts too, not 'cause o' unclarity but 'cause me pause n' think how me should reply ta ye, somin nay many folks do 'round here...

-moni- said:
LUKE! you misspelled a word!

i'm shocked because putting aside your gibberish, u never misspell a word!

but this thread aint 'bout some crazy pirate n' his english aye?

would like a proper reasonin ta why this move been made by ihate n' ally, what be da plans, da thoughts, da goals...etc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

umm ok...

On another note a few of my members are getting funny/desperate message,
all from the same guy probably asked byhttp://en61.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=9706&screen=info_player&id=9530833 LastBelleratus to send them out but anyway
this kinda shows how desperate they are as around 5 of my members got this so far:

0582e8af05303069585eb9fbbc434009.png

(P.S. they all got the exact same message)

Oh and btw those 7 players with academy is now 6 players with academy :p

A few are actually spying... well 3... 3 of them gave me the same information lol!

MagicTallGuy

A few are actually spying... well 3... 3 of them gave me the same information lol!

Great for them :)

Continuation of mails from Tuhazzip who didn't read the forums and queenofhell who is just taking the piss :p

[spoil]
32051970.png
[/spoil]

Background info on Tuhazzip:
He used to be in iHate and i kicked him as he basically offered me this:

"Make me a baron and i will tell you who the spy in iHate is"

I made him a baron got the info i wanted and then kicked him.

Another message to one of my players:

[spoil]
36483e2efc2996d5bb449af0c6142327.png
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I sent 2 attacks, the first one took down his wall the second was to cat his resources.

I think he might of dodged the attack though :)

poor --joker-- has 4,232 odd which says you most likely sent more that 1 clearing attack. you got the report of the clearing attack that gave all that odd ?

DeletedUser

Blimey! Shiver me timberrrrs! ARRR!!!

You made me laugh out loud, well done!

Other than that this war seems to be interesting-ish so far, hope it keeps up though I am hoping for a NotBad counter or something soon.

Also poor Kachine, people keep raging on your English xD

DeletedUser

it will sure be interestin, me thank ihate fer doin this, should help NotBad get rid o' some dead weight me think...

donnae pitty me HH it aint even close ta botherin me

DeletedUser

We're at war? Oh, well this is awekward :S

Last edited by a moderator: