iHate, ~EFF~, VeryBad

MagicTallGuy

If you were worth a shit as a leader then you would have looked out for the future of your tribes growth instead of ensuring their stunted growth and future failure by subjecting them to a pre-noble spear war just so you can say you did something in w61 when you make your next mass recruiting fail on w62.

I am looking out for the future of my tribe by taking out the trash now before it becomes a land fill.

Just remember you guys are the one that declared war not us. You guys are stunting your growth by bringing war us. Which means you guys are the noobs not us.

We are not really stunting our growth when you guys have literally no defense army and we have
easily just Cat your resources down 1 by 1 :)

The war stats prove it all already :icon_razz:
Have a look you guys also have access to it :)

btw your name suits you.

DeletedUser104020

I acutaly like my name thankyou so mind your own friggen buisness and shut your mouth you ####head and run a tribe properly.

MagicTallGuy

I acutaly like my name thankyou so mind your own friggen buisness and shut your mouth you ####head and run a tribe properly.

oops i think i hit a nerve, guess you got catted by one of our players lol, remember don't lose your cool in a war.

btw i also like your name :)

DeletedUser104020

Dude your members wouldn't be able to touch me :) But i dare you's to try.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
farm.png
[/spoil]

What's that I see above "the timber camp has been damaged and downgraded from 28 to level 25?"

That looks extremely painful... :icon_cry: Was he already cleared before or was that the first attack on his village? Where is the wall :icon_eek:

MagicTallGuy

That looks extremely painful... :icon_cry: Was he already cleared before or was that the first attack on his village? Where is the wall :icon_eek:

I sent 2 attacks, the first one took down his wall the second was to cat his resources.

I think he might of dodged the attack though :)

DeletedUser

This is painfull and sad also about my earlier post i didnt mean anyone in K46 i ment the other K's that NotBad is scrambled thru and also stop trying to Flame us if u cant do it properly not one of our members has even been hurt by this our growth has not stunted and this war has had only 1 effect so far and thats NotBad (being the pointwhores they are) lost there res pits but not troops cause there wasn't any to get rid of -.-

DeletedUser96073

lol one player last 2 pit levels and a wall and one lost his D troops. You guys will be in for a rude awakening pretty soon. I'm not trying to flame, just saying what I believe like you are doing.

MagicTallGuy

lol one player last 2 pit levels and a wall and one lost his D troops. You guys will be in for a rude awakening pretty soon. I'm not trying to flame, just saying what I believe like you are doing.

Level 28 to level 25 is 3 levels just to let you know :)

DeletedUser104020

Wow you guys can do math!?!? well theres something you don't see every day :D

Also it was typo from him ;) im sure of it.

DeletedUser96073

3 pits, whatever. Point is, was that really a terribly big hit to us???

yeil

I know in the scheme of things 3 pits is nothing but the res wasted in them 3 levels makes it a big hit to that account.

Jza08

Disband us and Mass Delete!!!

The pointwhores have lost 3 levels of resources!!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

World at war currently? Hope this war is also entertaining and has some fun reports.

DeletedUser104020

Just a bunch a fakes so far nothing good yet. Wait a few days :)

MagicTallGuy

Update: the guy who had 28 Timber Camp and then had 25 after i visited now has 21 :)

618ca7320277ceb027aa3bb73d9b1e1e.png

DeletedUser

Darn't... so much ta say....oh well here goes!

yay! a declaration worse than mine!

Hardyharhar it most certainly be me 'earty!

I'm so afraid.

it ok Capn, *hugz* everythin will be ok... at worst me sure SF will have us...

One good thing may come from this

I'm voting NotBad employ Sharky the Rum to create a counter declaration, then we will have summat worth reading :icon_cool:

ye filthy scurvy maggot! see ye been keepin yer good eye on me! long time matey! why ye disappeared on skype?!

[spoil]
farm.png
[/spoil]

What's that I see above "the timber camp has been damaged and downgraded from 28 to level 25?"

A level 15 farm? That can definitely hold a nuke..oh wait:icon_neutral:

Blimey! Shiver me timberrrrs! ARRR!!!

well lets just through this in as you guys seem to like flaming iHate/EFF

A fail report for NotBad:
e67e2db52f29931d0477c186de166a71.png

thats got to hurt?

You guys can speak "Big" we'll see at the end of this, you guys are point whores and you
thought that by having a tonne of points you'll be protected from attacks lol...

You win wars with troops not words, i can see you guys are trying to discourage anyone else from joining :p

Pros turned into Noobs...

fail report? why 'cause it has mo' than 9 rams in da attack?

pointwhores? so our points turned into axes? n' then into swords?!?! WHAT SORCERY!!! burn da witches burn'em!!!!

I am looking out for the future of my tribe by taking out the trash now before it becomes a land fill.

We are not really stunting our growth when you guys have literally no defense army and we have
easily just Cat your resources down 1 by 1 :)

The war stats prove it all already :icon_razz:
Have a look you guys also have access to it :)

btw your name suits you.

Aye, let say ye do manage ta knock everyone's resources back ta nothin, it'd still hinder ye much mo' than hinder NotBad... why ye may ask? simply 'cause it'll be costin ye troops, time, maybe some buildings n' effort, while NotBad in da K directly above ye will have started gettin multiple ships ta fire atcha from.

Dunno why thar be this misconception that if'n ye minewhore it means ye build wee ta nada troops? do we really give out an "idiot" vibe... we've seen many attempts o' gang bangin da top 3 due ta this mislead assumption that they donnae hire any hands...

That bein said, every war will has losses on both sides, ye cannae cannon a ship without expectin some holes in yers as well! what matterrrs be how well ye manage n' recover yer hits.

And darn't me smilies website be down!!!

Cheers,

Sharky
mb2.gif

MagicTallGuy

Darn't... so much ta say....oh well here goes!

Hardyharhar it most certainly be me 'earty!

it ok Capn, *hugz* everythin will be ok... at worst me sure SF will have us...

ye filthy scurvy maggot! see ye been keepin yer good eye on me! long time matey! why ye disappeared on skype?!

Blimey! Shiver me timberrrrs! ARRR!!!

fail report? why 'cause it has mo' than 9 rams in da attack?

pointwhores? so our points turned into axes? n' then into swords?!?! WHAT SORCERY!!! burn da witches burn'em!!!!

Aye, let say ye do manage ta knock everyone's resources back ta nothin, it'd still hinder ye much mo' than hinder NotBad... why ye may ask? simply 'cause it'll be costin ye troops, time, maybe some buildings n' effort, while NotBad in da K directly above ye will have started gettin multiple ships ta fire atcha from.

Dunno why thar be this misconception that if'n ye minewhore it means ye build wee ta nada troops? do we really give out an "idiot" vibe... we've seen many attempts o' gang bangin da top 3 due ta this mislead assumption that they donnae hire any hands...

That bein said, every war will has losses on both sides, ye cannae cannon a ship without expectin some holes in yers as well! what matterrrs be how well ye manage n' recover yer hits.

And darn't me smilies website be down!!!

Cheers,

Sharky
mb2.gif

Honestly, please speak English and not like a wannabee pirate...

Didn't bother to read what you wrote.

Anyway another small victory for Us (Thanks to EFF):
0d4a0c5f90a174927ac855341b3d85be.png

We are hardly losing any troops because NotBad has hardly any troops...

DeletedUser99143

Honestly, please speak English and not like a wannabee pirate...

Didn't bother to read what you wrote.

Anyway another small victory for Us (Thanks to EFF):
0d4a0c5f90a174927ac855341b3d85be.png

We are hardly losing any troops because NotBad has hardly any troops...

totally agree! i was keen on reading kachine's post but i just gave up after two sentence, which tribes ever spoke pirate? maybe on another more pirate appropriate game...