Rising Tribes

DeletedUser

I don't think the 1 man tribe of Thoraxus is really going to put that much of a dent in anything.

DeletedUser

Gians seem pretty good in K35, however a lot of their members seem like point fluff. This is a good strategy for early game though, as there is strength in numbers. Late game becomes problematic.

Other than that, I'm not looking out for much more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

UR has a pretty impressive average points per player. Would be interesting to see where they go. Womble however is going no where if they keep recruiting noble targets. My friend in Womble has had a problem with putting targets in the noble planner and then they get recruited. Can't grow as players when that happens...

DeletedUser

Gians seem pretty good in K35, however a lot of their members seem like point fluff. This is a good strategy for early game though, as there is strength in numbers. Late game becomes problematic.

Other than that, I'm not looking out for much more.

That entire tribe is just a bunch of point whores, why would you even post them in rising tribes?.......idiot.....oh and by the way by tomorrow both your villages will be under control of Gians.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104357

That entire tribe is just a bunch of point whores, why would you even post them in rising tribes?.......idiot

I was under the impression that this world was a major point whore world. My bad.

DeletedUser104566

That entire tribe is just a bunch of point whores, why would you even post them in rising tribes?.......idiot.....oh and by the way by tomorrow both your villages will be under control of Gians.

Yep Gians are going no were dont even mention them here and please dont check any stats they are meaningless :icon_wink:

shanggudoy

watch out for Suns

user_image.php