Rising Tribes

DeletedUser104357

Still wondering why people are saying riot!
I thought this thread was about upcoming tribes, tribes everyone already knows about.

In other news, the CROCE family seems large and widespread. They could be a big win, or a big fail. However, i only know what i see ^

DeletedUser

I honestly can't believe people are still stealing the 'Aggressively Xterminating Enemies' name. I mean, the tribe wasn't even good, it was just a giant mergefest.

DeletedUser92753

WASP looks like it has potential in K47. #3 (in K47) but gaining on the #1&2 with half the members. My initial opinion is that there is much to be lacking, but have more potential than local competing tribes.

DeletedUser

ERUPT looks strong in K45. If they can get past the mass recruiting families, they will be set. They have a good spread and some decent looking members. SwaG family is a bunch of noobs and SFU family has only a few decent looking players.

DeletedUser

ERUPT looks strong in K45. If they can get past the mass recruiting families, they will be set. They have a good spread and some decent looking members. SwaG family is a bunch of noobs and SFU family has only a few decent looking players.

Awwww, thanks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92671

rising tribes?

my tribe.

think this thread can be closed now.
theres no discussion to be had over raw facts :lol:

DeletedUser

lol agreed bud ^^

we all now MANIC will most probably dominate K44

DeletedUser

Gians and G!ans keep rising nearly everyday. Bear that in mind as well...

DeletedUser92428

I still think -REM- is a rising a tribe :) They are still here while most tribes in their predicament would just disband..... Go -REM-