Rising Tribes

DeletedUser104070

Well since I am going to be the Adult and put this back on topic. The tribes I see on the rise are Ihate and Dune as I know a few of their players

Well u should as u are in iHate are u not?
Tribes i dont see on the rise funny enough is iHate and ~EFF~ or whatever it is..

DeletedUser

Yeah, I am in Ihate. We are well organize tribe except of the duke not doing some bright things but hey every duke has a idiot moment. But I also like the tribe SOA as the show is a amazing show lol

hurod

Noodle.

Riot

For some strange reason, i dont see NotBad around too much. I don't know why.

Depending how we play our cards, i see reFORM around for a long long time to come. But anything can happen.

lol, you just said yourself that you will loose against Noodle :D

DeletedUser

Like others, I only really evaluate tribes in my area, which is K34 and around. There are a few that look like they could be up and coming.

Obviously the likes of Riot! are well documented on these forums, but the ones that are a bit mysterious to me at least are:
- AXE
- NWA
- -REM-
- Work

Those ones in particular. We will see how things develop in this part of the world, but it could get quite well contested by a few of the slightly quieter but good-potential tribes.

I'm in NWA (trying to make something of them!)
We have little/no competition in our small cluster and if I can whip them into shape it could be great.. :axemen:

Burning GFX

I'm in NWA (trying to make something of them!)
We have little/no competition in our small cluster and if I can whip them into shape it could be great.. :axemen:

Indeed, i will be helping out in this matter. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I would've said Death and Destruction (DD) in K53/63, but then we got gangbanged and I quit :D

DeletedUser

CENSOR - OTD is one of the best leaders I have ever known and i believe any tribe can prosper under his leadership (L)

Current top 2 looks really strong. Not sure about NotBad tho :/

DeletedUser62543

these top tribe boards are such a waste of space.....this is a game of duration, it goes years. What you see today will be different in a month and different yet again in six months.

A good analysis of a tribe would be a complete analysis of the players in the tribe. Many EXPERIENCED players are fantastic early game players then they get board and move on, or something happens they didn't like and they quit. The tough tribes are the tribes who have large amounts of experienced players who have played for durations or have built huge accounts. These type of players know how to move large amounts of troops around, they thrive in adversity and they love nothing better then banging heads with their opponents. Some of them can even be mediocre players, but they don't quit and that makes them dangerous.

Start looking at this thread one year from now and you will get a good picture of the top tribes.

DeletedUser

these top tribe boards are such a waste of space.....this is a game of duration, it goes years. What you see today will be different in a month and different yet again in six months.

A good analysis of a tribe would be a complete analysis of the players in the tribe. Many EXPERIENCED players are fantastic early game players then they get board and move on, or something happens they didn't like and they quit. The tough tribes are the tribes who have large amounts of experienced players who have played for durations or have built huge accounts. These type of players know how to move large amounts of troops around, they thrive in adversity and they love nothing better then banging heads with their opponents. Some of them can even be mediocre players, but they don't quit and that makes them dangerous.

Start looking at this thread one year from now and you will get a good picture of the top tribes.

However, this thread is rising tribes. We're discussing tribes that could rise to home the players you discussed. If you want to create a thread titled "Evaluation of players who have you think will still be here in one year" then go ahead.

DeletedUser62543

What I said was:
"A good analysis of a tribe would be a complete analysis of the players in the tribe"

It is a complete analysis of the tribe, not of just players.

Maybe there should be a set of Standards as to what we use to measure and qualify a good tribe. Cause what we usually see is a "Gut feeling" .

DeletedUser

What I said was:
"A good analysis of a tribe would be a complete analysis of the players in the tribe"

It is a complete analysis of the tribe, not of just players.

Maybe there should be a set of Standards as to what we use to measure and qualify a good tribe. Cause what we usually see is a "Gut feeling" .

However, this is about gut feeling of who you think will be a rising tribe. If you notice the op said in the upcoming period. Which is obviously down to your personal interpretation of an "up coming period" but to me that means the next few weeks/months.

So, referring to your first post, this isn't a waste of board space. It's somewhere we can post our speculation, insight we may have that others don't and perhaps even debate the immediate future of some lesser known tribes rather than posting it on other topics.

DeletedUser104170

However, this is about gut feeling of who you think will be a rising tribe. If you notice the op said in the upcoming period. Which is obviously down to your personal interpretation of an "up coming period" but to me that means the next few weeks/months.

So, referring to your first post, this isn't a waste of board space. It's somewhere we can post our speculation, insight we may have that others don't and perhaps even debate the immediate future of some lesser known tribes rather than posting it on other topics.

jeeesus hard boy.. sounds to me like you should be down your local discoteque on a friday night trying to get laid mate :icon_eek: been a while has it?

DeletedUser

jeeesus hard boy.. sounds to me like you should be down your local discoteque on a friday night trying to get laid mate :icon_eek: been a while has it?

Actually enjoying the company of my GF at the moment, the local disco room is pants on a Friday.

DeletedUser104170

Actually enjoying the company of my GF at the moment, the local disco room is pants on a Friday.

haha nice one enjoy it buddy :icon_cool:.. i think i believe the story about noodle building defence more though :icon_wink: