Rising Tribes

DeletedUser

That entire tribe is just a bunch of point whores, why would you even post them in rising tribes?.......idiot.....oh and by the way by tomorrow both your villages will be under control of Gians.

lI never said all of the tribe consisted of point whores, I merely said most of your tribe are point whores, that doesn't mean the top players don't know what they're doing. There's a difference, however, I guess they don't offer reading comprehension in school anymore. Your only strength from what I can tell is numbers, and if you weren't in such a mass recruiting tribe, you would be nobled yourself.

The attacks I've received are pitifully unbalanced and weak, ranging from 4.5k axes with 20o rams, to 2000/1000 axes and 600/100 light cav. Which will be cleared by anyone who receives support from more than 2 people which I unfortunately did not. I tried to weasel my way out of the attack and you didn't fall for it so kudos.

It doesn't matter though either way though. Your tribe has the coordination of a slowpoke for having so many players, who from the support Esold received, and attacks, are definitely not loyal/active. I know I'll probably be gone but you'll get what's coming to you.

You call yourselves veterans, I call you kittens.

Sincerely,

thepeopleschampionl

DeletedUser

lI never said all of the tribe consisted of point whores, I merely said most of your tribe are point whores, that doesn't mean the top players don't know what they're doing. There's a difference, however, I guess they don't offer reading comprehension in school anymore. Your only strength from what I can tell is numbers, and if you weren't in such a mass recruiting tribe, you would be nobled yourself.

The attacks I've received are pitifully unbalanced and weak, ranging from 4.5k axes with 20o rams, to 2000/1000 axes and 600/100 light cav. Which will be cleared by anyone who receives support from more than 2 people which I unfortunately did not. I tried to weasel my way out of the attack and you didn't fall for it so kudos.

It doesn't matter though either way though. Your tribe has the coordination of a slowpoke for having so many players, who from the support Esold received, and attacks, are definitely not loyal/active. I know I'll probably be gone but you'll get what's coming to you.

You call yourselves veterans, I call you kittens.

Sincerely,

thepeopleschampionl

Its not like we were coordinating against you it....It was more like "Who wants his main?" "Me!" "Ok"

Trust me the Gians are all point whoring "kittens"...they're nothing to worry about so just forget it.

DeletedUser

On a limited haul world, most high ranked players will early on be pointwhoring. Naturally. Because of it's not beneficial to focus on making troops unlike on normal worlds, where you'd always want to keep the barracks & stable up and running, whereas here you always have to keep upgrading mines.

DeletedUser

Means they aren't rising anymore

To this is seems they are.

image.php

DeletedUser

But they have, the image proves they are. They climbed the ranks too the were like 178 now their 52.

Their best rank occurred over a week and a half ago and they had to recruit a ton to have the new jump in tribal points. Maybe they can turn it around, but just because they can recruit doesn't mean that they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zschech

UR has a pretty impressive average points per player. Would be interesting to see where they go.

Well they have gone and disbanded, their members have been spreading round. Some to Noodle, some to Dune and some to other tribes.

DeletedUser

Well they have gone and disbanded, their members have been spreading round. Some to Noodle, some to Dune and some to other tribes.

I know...it happened literally within like minutes of me saying that.