new world 28!!!!

-Nightrider-

i will like to and all our allies for the battle , we fight drink and our wish was accomplish today, now we need to clean up and finish this world !
panda!/~L~/MTS work really well together to make it happen,thanks to every one that help in that war good job...

DeletedUser

battle may be over but the war still goes on!!

but no matter how much i hate MTS and L and Panda i must say well done on this accomplishment

DeletedUser

Congrats to both sides... MTS, PanDa? and ~L~ for battling for such a long time, and to DRINK! For holding top spot for so long..

Finally Liz, Greg and Dave (and all the others) can quit this terribly addictive game and enjoy the outside world ;) - at least for a few months till you get dragged back somehow.

As for the trio alliance, surely your not going to end the world as a 3some? Surely that goes against everything you guys believe in? Big families joining up to win a world?

Forget the barbs, one of you three deserve to win this world outright.

DeletedUser

Congrats to both sides... MTS, PanDa? and ~L~ for battling for such a long time, and to DRINK! For holding top spot for so long..

Finally Liz, Greg and Dave (and all the others) can quit this terribly addictive game and enjoy the outside world ;) - at least for a few months till you get dragged back somehow.

As for the trio alliance, surely your not going to end the world as a 3some? Surely that goes against everything you guys believe in? Big families joining up to win a world?

Forget the barbs, one of you three deserve to win this world outright.

noob :)
hit my up sometime dude, been a while :wood::snob::spear:

DeletedUser

To be honest I'm not really sure who you are or what tribe your in but I'm guessing by your comment that I once said pandas would merge?

Frankly I don't care what happens here, I'm long retired. However if I had to see one tribe win that would be panda, they stuck to their morals... MTS created a big family which was against theirs and ~L~ backstabbed numerous allies.

I don't know how you guys have played this intensely for this long. Think about about you could have REALLY achieved in this time!

The Lish

Same old BS from a DRINK! perspective,
Same old BS from an ex-player that's so superior for having quit playing.

Either come back and post about what's happened without the sarcastic superiority complex or don't bother posting at all.

We said all along MTS only kept our numbers up to combat the DRINK! plan of closing the world as quickly as they could by recruiting, we did that AND we contracted back to one tribe before the war was over, true to the way we always wanted to play.

DRINK! lost because they couldn't run the tribe properly and ended up quitting, get over it.

DeletedUser

DRINK! lost because they couldn't run the tribe properly and ended up quitting, get over it.

You discredit all who were involved, including yourself.
Like I kept saying this last year, 3 separate leaderships can cope will much more pressure then one single leadership running the same amount of players. Drink's leadership reached their limit through the combined effort of our alliance and not because they weren't capable leaders

The Lish

I should have worded it better, I didn't mean to discredit anyone.

I'd stand by my opinion that the way it was led was a part of the reason it ultimately failed, but with hindsight and less alcohol in my system I realise it was a poorly expressed opinion :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Lish, I'm not saying I'm better than anyone because I've quit playing. My life is definately better because I have but that's not to say anyone elses is. I said just think what you could have achieved in the time you've been playing TW?! You could have trained for a new profession, learned to scuba dive, improved fitness.. Real life benefits

My reason for posting was actually to congratulate all 3 winning tribes (allbeit with a little dig). And also to say that it would be a horrible way to end the world with a 3 way tie.

The Lish

And my point remains that there is no need for the little dig you've admitted to including in your post, (not just you btw, I think there were 3 posts recently that included similar comments) ..
thanks for the congrats anyway :)

DeletedUser

And my point remains that there is no need for the little dig you've admitted to including in your post, (not just you btw, I think there were 3 posts recently that included similar comments) ..
thanks for the congrats anyway :)

Have fun.......

DeletedUser

Drink lost for several reasons #1 being activity. Its just fun sitting on the sidelines now watching everyone argue over past history. Also Ollie someone said you have been gone for 6 months is this true?

DeletedUser

Drink lost for several reasons #1 being activity. Its just fun sitting on the sidelines now watching everyone argue over past history. Also Ollie someone said you have been gone for 6 months is this true?

I've not had an account since early October, so almost 6 months yeah. I knew I wouldn't be able to be active though, so I gave Quillon away to a friend so that L could keep it active. Still tried to keep up to date with events though despite how busy i've been.

DeletedUser

i will like to and all our allies for the battle , we fight drink and our wish was accomplish today, now we need to clean up and finish this world !
panda!/~L~/MTS work really well together to make it happen,thanks to every one that help in that war good job...

Wow, How things change.........

DeletedUser

Ive been away for awhile and Boom the world is different.I just want to play again since my coplayer decided to take my account away from me.Im the original sky4u but im lookin for acct to play now that im back. Pm if anyone wants a exp player......

DeletedUser

And if you do let Sky4u have access to your account, he'll try to change your password and the registered email and steal it off you... BEWARE!