Knock! declares war on {HI}

DeletedUser57190

HI will not be losers

to die facing overwhelming odds has no shame ;)

Now that will depend on the way they die

Because all ive seen so far is bitching and moaning from them and not much in the way of fighting

Except from trynet who seems to have been left to deal with us on his own:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

This is going to be boring, {HI} sucks and now that they know the world is over for them. Prolly just give up like the scrubs they are.

DeletedUser

This is going to be boring, {HI} sucks and now that they know the world is over for them. Prolly just give up like the scrubs they are.

You Kidding :) its only just getting fun lol

And Trynet is not on his own ;)

DeletedUser

you would think he would be doing better then :icon_rolleyes:

I think hes done very well so far for his position behind the front line
Its still early :) and I see a lot of dead nukes

1 trynet
Defeated opponents while defending

2 Gone South

3 Mystic Meg

In fact in about 7 days your really going to of shot your lot at this rate :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm alliance??? Woah

Are you serious? Please read what I quoted, FYI that is a knock player.

No, this is going to be super fun. Haven't you read?

Now that will depend on the way they die

Because all ive seen so far is bitching and moaning from them and not much in the way of fighting

Except from trynet who seems to have been left to deal with us on his own:icon_cry:

We think Infamy is better than you. :p

DeletedUser

u guys are the worst number 1 tribe ive ever seen/heard of lol..barely attack us while we munch your vills. u could of sent all your nukes out and had them fully rebuilt by now

DeletedUser7488

u guys are the worst number 1 tribe ive ever seen/heard of lol..barely attack us while we munch your vills. u could of sent all your nukes out and had them fully rebuilt by now

They have, it's been pounding k61. lol

DeletedUser94658

Plenty of ebbs and flows in this game.

I assume there are a lot of very experienced players on here and in all tribes, so they would all know that tribes rise, tribes fall.

As with all worlds, nothing is set in stone. There is always a lot of big talking and flaming to go with it.

What will be will be, as long as we are all having fun doing it :)

Talkos W57

DeletedUser

What i meant is a rank 1 tribe should fight everyone

Everyone is going to fight just to get your spot so expect a coalition in anyway

Being a rank.1 tribe means protect and expect fights

DeletedUser

At least people can usually read our constructive replies :icon_rolleyes:

New patzer anyone? Your ones get harder to decipher as the days go by (try to present yourself with at least some dignity. I know the way you act prevents this, but still...) :lol:

mdesjarl

1 trynet
image.php

2 Gone South
image.php

3 Mystic Meg
image.php

added the graphs.....very well?

I am confused by your definitions :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

At least people can usually read our constructive replies :icon_rolleyes:

New patzer anyone? Your ones get harder to decipher as the days go by (try to present yourself with at least some dignity. I know the way you act prevents this, but still...) :lol:

haha its a game man not english school, your tribes a joke and your a crap leader which is slowly getting shown 2 the whole world lol

DeletedUser

haha its a game man not english school, your tribes a joke and your a crap leader which is slowly getting shown 2 the whole world lol

Exactly , a game :icon_rolleyes:

Long way to go yet, your cockyness will be your downfall :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

So you will be running away again then ?
Hi Lev :)
Dont see you on the externals often. Hope your OK mate
Lets be fair I didnt run away last time did I :( had a massive schedule with work travelling and needed a replacement as no one could CO
After the Harrygate affair I took over another account and the daft fool (cant name him on externals but FOOL you know WHO you are) attacked me when I couldnt defend as I had a flight to catch then a long drive home. He knew it was me as I'd mailed him and even set his leader as the account sitter

Next Im thrown from the WHO tribe
Then Im branded a traitor
Clearly this fools opinion was worth more than mine after months of fighting in many fights together since near the start

Then he got everyone else to join in attacking me so yeah I started sniping his cr4p trains. But he deserved it

Finding out those you trust are not trustworthy Lev is not a nice thing!!!

pur3 m4g1ck

Finding out those you trust are not trustworthy Lev is not a nice thing!!!

We found out your intentions and you ended up proving us right by playing for {hi}, but you speak of 'trust' like you have earned any. Strange how accounts got locked and you were sneaking around, but you're the innocent one. You probably don't feel too smart after joining a tribe that is ranked 1, just to find out you joined a tribe that's fighting a losing war :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

We found out your intentions and you ended up proving us right by playing for {hi}, but you speak of 'trust' like you have earned any. Strange how accounts got locked and you were sneaking around, but you're the innocent one. You probably don't feel too smart after joining a tribe that is ranked 1, just to find out you joined a tribe that's fighting a losing war :icon_redface:.

You know nothing of me Frank :) so please drop the 'We found out' line. Was nothing to find out and yeah I did earn it mate more than most up there
If you did know me then you would know I would of sent my last troop to defend a friend.

There was never any Intention as you say and accounts got locked after I left but OK I admit Im no saint. The offer was only at the very end after I sent the person quite an insulting mail

Its the love of the game that brought me back. Im sure you can understand that :) and even though I dont know most those I stand now with I will stand with them

DeletedUser

1 trynet

2 Gone South

3 Mystic Meg

u know nukes rebuild quickly?