Knock! declares war on {HI}

DeletedUser

We have nobled 45 barbs, 9.8% of our village total. You have nobled 56 barbs, 10.8% of your village total. Yet we are rank 2 ODA and you are rank 9. :icon_idea:

i wasn't talking about barbs in general or nobling barbs..i was talking about all the 'special barbs' you've had to clear lol

DeletedUser

well now that Infamy has chosen there side i guess we can clear up why we dropped our nap with the public. and shut your whineing about us being backstabbers up.

{HI} was (while still in a NAP with us) begging Infamy to go to war against us with {HI}. after infamy showed us proof of this we dropped our NAP.

so this should shed some light on the whole issue for the rest of the world, the tribe trying to backstab us crying about being backstabbed.... now thats irony ddrmax ;)

After the nap was dropped we told Infamy they would have to choose a side, I'm not sure where the begging fits in.

i wasn't talking about barbs in general or nobling barbs..i was talking about all the 'special barbs' you've had to clear lol

Why would we clear barbs we have no intention of nobling? And I know what you mean by 'special' - we never had 'special' villages we had to noble back, so your argument is invalid.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
After the nap was dropped we told Infamy they would have to choose a side, I'm not sure where the begging fits in.

Why would we clear barbs we have no intention of nobling? And I know what you mean by 'special' - we never had 'special' villages we had to noble back, so your argument is invalid.

LOL

Can you stop B'sing please

you guys going to them trying to get them to war us along side you was the reason we dropped the NAP, it was the last straw.

if i have to im sure i can dig up some screen shots.

just say the word. (Richard ;)

DeletedUser

The decision was made in the best interests of the tribe (Infamy) to give them a better chance at winning the world. Simple as that. We might aswell agree to disagree if you think Infamy are targeting HI over knock 'for fun'.

I always think its hysterical when others think they know how a tribe works better than its duke and members :icon_eek:

I'm pretty sure TribalWars is a game, right? And we play games for fun unless I'm mistaken... For some that means winning but for a lot of TW players it just means facing the best competition and thats the point I'm getting at. If it were all about winning for everyone we'd all merge together and hug for the premium points.

I'll fight the best competition for the fun of it to test my own skills and the coordination of my tribe. Winning is an afterthought. Anything else is setting yourself up for failure.

DeletedUser

hes only a noob co anyway i doubt he knows whats going on on his account let alone a enemy tribe

DeletedUser

LOL

Can you stop B'sing please-

you guys going to them trying to get them to war us along side you was the reason we dropped the NAP, it was the last straw.

if i have to im sure i can dig up some screen shots.

just say the word. (Richard ;)

This is how ridiculous you are:
A) Your tribe said many times you dropped the nap because, 'We kept bullying you'.
B) I still have skype chats with Infamy leaders. It was in fact after you dropped the nap and we straight forward told them they would have to choose a side. Obviously we told them what we offered if they joined ours, but I cant seem to find us 'begging'. :icon_rolleyes:

I always think its hysterical when others think they know how a tribe works better than its duke and members :icon_eek:

You calling absent/psycho a liar?
Let me lay it down for you:
-Infamy haven't been in any serious wars for how long.. Months? > So they were having fun not warring or they were preparing for an opportunity that would see their chances to win this world increase - Choose one.

The bottom line:

The DECISION to target HI instead of KNOCK was made because IT WOULD INCREASE THEIR CHANCES OF WINNING. Am I flaming them for that? Hell no.

hes only a noob co anyway i doubt he knows whats going on on his account let alone a enemy tribe

Yea I am. :icon_redface:

pur3 m4g1ck

The DECISION to target HI instead of KNOCK was made because IT WOULD INCREASE THEIR CHANCES OF WINNING. Am I flaming them for that? Hell no.

Yea I am. :icon_redface:

Who exactly has {hi} proven themselves against? You push smaller tribes until you can recruit their members, you've yet to fight anyone large. E-Jab has done VERY well vs you. Then when we wanted a fight, you went looking for help. It's alright though, flame on and suck up to Infamy some more for the respect for the mighty tribe you're in. Bravo, and the world applauds you for all that you've done. You guys talk so strongly about respect and all of this nonsense when you've done absolutely nothing, NOTHING to earn it. Respect is earned, not given.

We had the choice to drop a NAP with Infamy or you guys, we respected Infamy and worked well together, we communicate very well. If you want to blame someone for the '7 days', blame me - I launched as I cancelled the NAP, I don't exactly care for what's thought of me by players I don't care for. Half my own tribe hates me, but I assure you I get the work done and I do things well.

By the way, worlds can end in an alliance unless I'm mistaken :icon_rolleyes:.

Lovely chatting with you!

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: {HI}

Timeframe: 24/02/2012 00:00:00 to 07/03/2012 04:54:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 687
Side 2: 1,088
Difference: 401

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 34
Difference: 100

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,036,261
Side 2: 8,902,518
Difference: 2,866,257

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,225,105
Side 2: 305,455
Difference: 919,650

chart

Mind you a majority of your captures are recaps :icon_wink:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

You know, I've tried and failed, and then even tried again just in case I was mistaken the first time, to piece together just how that quote might support your claim here. Correct me if I'm wrong here, please, I welcome feedback, but I simply can not work out how you came to the conclusion that Infamy deciding they would have a better chance against Knock! at the end of this war than against Happy constitutes a plea for respect and acknowledgement of Happys achievements (as limited as they may be). IN FACT, the only plea for respect I see related to what DDRMAAX had to say comes from your post. I might just post it here in case you edit it all sneakily.

We had the choice to drop a NAP with Infamy or you guys, we respected Infamy and worked well together, we communicate very well.

Again, correct me if I am wrong, but that sounds a lot like a suck up to me. I bolded some parts that I think make for extraordinary reading and I italicized that last line there. Are you suggesting that Knock! and Infamy will be winning this world through an alliance?

DeletedUser

Its kkay :) for me ahahaha as long as the hi loses :)

Knock and infamy together vs hi would be the most fair one east vs west :)

DeletedUser

Its kkay :) for me ahahaha as long as the hi loses :)

Knock and infamy together vs hi would be the most fair one east vs west :)

u mean that would be the whole world against HI... ur sence of justice is a bit tainted by the fact u got ur hinnie kicked but its ok...:lol:

DeletedUser

By the way, worlds can end in an alliance unless I'm mistaken :icon_rolleyes:.

Only part of your post worth quoting, the rest pretty much confirms why we have flamed you and your tribe.

Here is your problem.

1. Half of your tribe complain about us 'hugging', isn't ending the world with an alliance considered a giant 'hug'? :icon_rolleyes:
2. I highly doubt your tribe has any intention of working with Infamy for the remainder of this world, like we have said, you probably already have that knife in position.
3. You need an alliance with the rest of the world to beat us? Wow, I thought we were a crap tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmm alliance??? Woah

Isnt it always a rank 1 vs the world??

Dnt make excuses guys

If you lose you lose

If you get coalitioned you lose

If you suck then dont bitch

Your adding the hi vs the whole world

If thats what you want then so be it its a hi vs the world :)

But nothing will happen you will still lose and will be a big fail... The tribe will fall im 100% sure :)

Once i play ahahaha :) your chances of living will be shorter

Ps im a noob

DeletedUser

well now that Infamy has chosen there side i guess we can clear up why we dropped our nap with the public. and shut your whineing about us being backstabbers up.

{HI} was (while still in a NAP with us) begging Infamy to go to war against us with {HI}. after infamy showed us proof of this we dropped our NAP.

so this should shed some light on the whole issue for the rest of the world, the tribe trying to backstab us crying about being backstabbed.... now thats irony ddrmax ;)

Ironic, because infamy sent us proof of you guys begging infamy to go to war with HI before you dropped the nap. (Just trying to shed some light on someone trying to look like a saint)

DeletedUser7488

Hmm alliance??? Woah

Isnt it always a rank 1 vs the world??

Dnt make excuses guys

If you lose you lose

If you get coalitioned you lose

If you suck then dont bitch

Your adding the hi vs the whole world

If thats what you want then so be it its a hi vs the world :)

But nothing will happen you will still lose and will be a big fail... The tribe will fall im 100% sure :)

Once i play ahahaha :) your chances of living will be shorter

Ps im a noob

Wrong, Happy have the help of -4-, so its not the world against them... But most likely, -4- will merge into happy.

DeletedUser

Ironic, because infamy sent us proof of you guys begging infamy to go to war with HI before you dropped the nap. (Just trying to shed some light on someone trying to look like a saint)

hey guys, to be fair, let's say, we don't received something from someone, and if possible, please imagine that we're invisible.. :p

we don't want to be included in this flame war I bet..

FLAME ON!

We will again rock you all out.. xD

DeletedUser

And the play on letters and words above should be legitimate

I have a holiday cabin on the coast and next door is a marina.
Nice Asian bloke has a massive speed boat in there. He owns a string off Chinese restaurants and his boat is called FOO king fast :)

Last edited by a moderator: