Knock! declares war on {HI}

DeletedUser

Who knows when we will attack back or even if we will :icon_wink:

And really code only "some" war talent, almost getting abit sad after sniping and recap your trains :(

much easier to defend a village than take 1 m8, although i see ur losing quite a few now

DeletedUser102431

Thank you cody :)

And your timing against me have been the so far best i have gotten against me aswell ^^

Well to be really honest i was gone this sunday to monday and i came back to somewhat mess sadly.

i lost 9 vills right there.

DeletedUser

"so far i dont see that infamy declared on you guys or attacked yet Knock is beating you in every possible war stat?"

Another Ill vs Knock situation* I guess. You think we didn't see what Infamy was up to? Why would we launch from our south, only to have Infamy hit us a week later before our nukes+nobles+defense return? Our west is fighting JAB/TWS. Our south is preparing for Infamy. Our east ... well when we hit, we hit hard. You will lose any bragging rights when either us or infamy declare on each other sometime next week if we lose in the end, same with you 'beating' Ill all on your own. :icon_wink:

*Ill vs Knock - 'Infamy had no part in us beating Ill' < Something like that iirc.

And LOL @: "maybe if you guys did even just OK in a war infamy would have choose to keep your nap, but clearly your more intrested in getting high ranked accounts rather then fighting wars. "
^Makes no sense whatsoever. If we were total crap and knock were the best, why would infamy want to help knock only to face them later on? I'm pretty sure Infamy know/knew if they didn't go for us, you wouldn't have survived, and their chance of winning would have decreased. That isn't a compliment to you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not all decisions are made by whats the easiest to do, sometimes it comes down to what will be most fun.

DeletedUser

"so far i dont see that infamy declared on you guys or attacked yet Knock is beating you in every possible war stat?"

Another Ill vs Knock situation* I guess. You think we didn't see what Infamy was up to? Why would we launch from our south, only to have Infamy hit us a week later before our nukes+nobles+defense return? Our west is fighting JAB/TWS. Our south is preparing for Infamy. Our east ... well when we hit, we hit hard. You will lose any bragging rights when either us or infamy declare on each other sometime next week if we lose in the end, same with you 'beating' Ill all on your own. :icon_wink:

*Ill vs Knock - 'Infamy had no part in us beating Ill' < Something like that iirc.

And LOL @: "maybe if you guys did even just OK in a war infamy would have choose to keep your nap, but clearly your more intrested in getting high ranked accounts rather then fighting wars. "
^Makes no sense whatsoever. If we were total crap and knock were the best, why would infamy want to help knock only to face them later on? I'm pretty sure Infamy know/knew if they didn't go for us, you wouldn't have survived, and their chance of winning would have decreased. That isn't a compliment to you. :icon_wink:

zzzzzz ur boring come fight back turtles

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Knock~Knock 129 32 29.687.898 25.816.821
2 Happily Infected 32 129 14.994.650 53.678.858

DeletedUser

Not all decisions are made by whats the easiest to do, sometimes it comes down to what will be most fun.

Absent wants to give his tribe the best shot they have at winning > Taking out the biggest threat.

Also it is kind of hard not to throw out this little 'insult' if it is even that, but Infamy haven't really got much experience in war. By that I mean as a tribe, I'm sure there are a few of them more than capable, but their teamwork has yet to be tested on such a scale as this. - That isn't going to be fun for them. lol

zzzzzz ur boring come fight back turtles

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Knock~Knock 129 32 29.687.898 25.816.821
2 Happily Infected 32 129 14.994.650 53.678.858

lol We are turtles?
As attacker
Rank Name Defeated
1 HuGgY. [{HI}] 29,58 Mio.
2 xenthyl [{HI}] 28,75 Mio.
3 Elfspice [{HI}] 21,86 Mio.
4 Pain.Carbon [{HI}] 21,39 Mio.
5 ALesserGod [{HI}] 18,97 Mio.

DeletedUser

Absent wants to give his tribe the best shot they have at winning > Taking out the biggest threat.

Also it is kind of hard not to throw out this little 'insult' if it is even that, but Infamy haven't really got much experience in war. By that I mean as a tribe, I'm sure there are a few of them more than capable, but their teamwork has yet to be tested on such a scale as this. - That isn't going to be fun for them. lol

lol We are turtles?
As attacker
Rank Name Defeated
1 HuGgY. [{HI}] 29,58 Mio.
2 xenthyl [{HI}] 28,75 Mio.
3 Elfspice [{HI}] 21,86 Mio.
4 Pain.Carbon [{HI}] 21,39 Mio.
5 ALesserGod [{HI}] 18,97 Mio.

with all those 'special barbs' you get to clear im not surprised u have decent oda

DeletedUser

I have to disagree with you there, many I've talked to are more than ready and looking forward to testing out their skills and communication with their tribemates. Its a fun challenge the tribe has accepted, and its not going to be easy. Thats what makes it the best choice for us as a tribe.

DeletedUser

so far i dont see that infamy declared on you guys or attacked yet Knock is beating you in every possible war stat?

i thought this was actually pretty funny :lol:, unlike you infamy are respectable enough to wait 7 days until they attack or declare unlike someone else we all know of...

DeletedUser

i thought this was actually pretty funny :lol:, unlike you infamy are respectable enough to wait 7 days until they attack or declare unlike someone else we all know of...

respectable lol get real its a war game

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
we did wait 7 days before declaring.

the stats ingame show us beating you in everything lol those stats are from after your 7 days.

if we include the 7 days it just shows alot more lop sided stats,

you guys are the rank 1 tribe and were the little rim tribe who was supposed to be beat already many times. so us beating you at all makes you guys look terrible.

DeletedUser

Gotta hand it to them regardless what we may like; {Hi} is a fighting tribe. It has also best overall member activity. They would be in favour against any other tribe in a one on one war as the world looks now.

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
those players played since the world opend.

we started in k27, so you cant use stats to compare.

who did they fight? that wasnt small rim tribe?

we faught from the outside in, always against much bigger tribes, i know they have good players, who have faught in wars on this world, but it wasnt under the tag happy...

DeletedUser

with all those 'special barbs' you get to clear im not surprised u have decent oda

We have nobled 45 barbs, 9.8% of our village total. You have nobled 56 barbs, 10.8% of your village total. Yet we are rank 2 ODA and you are rank 9. :icon_idea:

I have to disagree with you there, many I've talked to are more than ready and looking forward to testing out their skills and communication with their tribemates. Its a fun challenge the tribe has accepted, and its not going to be easy. Thats what makes it the best choice for us as a tribe.

The decision was made in the best interests of the tribe (Infamy) to give them a better chance at winning the world. Simple as that. We might aswell agree to disagree if you think Infamy are targeting HI over knock 'for fun'.

we did wait 7 days before declaring.

the stats ingame show us beating you in everything lol those stats are from after your 7 days.

you guys are the rank 1 tribe and were the little rim tribe who was supposed to be beat already many times. so us beating you at all makes you guys look terrible.

Haha The nap with you, same as the nap with infamy, specifically said '7 days before attacking' - You just added a bit more onto that book of fail.

We still have 13000 more villages, come and get them. :icon_cool:

Yes it does, and us beating you, infamy, jab and tws at the end will make you look ... how bad?

we faught from the outside in, always against much bigger tribes, i know they have good players, who have faught in wars on this world, but it wasnt under the tag happy...

lol So you grew from rim noobs?

Are you seriously saying we have never fought a war with a good/decent/bigger tribe than us?

It may not have been under the tag happy, but it was the same group of players in happy today.

Very entertaining indeed. :)

DeletedUser

those players played since the world opend.

True, true and again very true indeed.

There is something that has always bothered me thoe about why some (not necessarily you) in the name of PnP only chooses to bring up what is bad about the tribe they are up against. {Hi} is now in an uncomfortable spot and I am cheering for Infamy - this doesn`t make me dislike Knock!s offensive attitude as a small rim tribe turning into a contender ;)

Still; {Hi} are a fighting tribe and would be a harder game one against one as the world looks today - no favoring or dissing anyone, just stating the obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well now that Infamy has chosen there side i guess we can clear up why we dropped our nap with the public. and shut your whineing about us being backstabbers up.

{HI} was (while still in a NAP with us) begging Infamy to go to war against us with {HI}. after infamy showed us proof of this we dropped our NAP.

so this should shed some light on the whole issue for the rest of the world, the tribe trying to backstab us crying about being backstabbed.... now thats irony ddrmax ;)

DeletedUser

True, true and again very true indeed.

There is something that has always bothered me thoe about why some (not necessarily you) in the name of PnP only chooses to bring up what is bad about the tribe they are up against. {Hi} is now in an uncomfortable spot and I am cheering for Infamy - this doesn`t make me dislike Knock!s offensive attitude as a small rim tribe turning into a contender ;)

Still; {Hi} are a fighting tribe and would be a harder game one against one as the world looks today - no favoring or dissing anyone, just stating the obvious.

i see they have roughly the same amount of vills as infamy do..u cant rate your own tribe very highly if u see happy as being so much stronger?