DeletedUser

Someone cant count.

JAB = 1
TWS = 1
Knock = 1
Infamy = 1
=========
Total = 4

Want me to double check using my calculator?

You are not mounting focused offense at all fronts the way you are at E-JAB southern. You have all those fronts but aren`t fighting at all of them.

Seing you guys discuss is like hearing the chicken or egg first argumentation; you won`t agree on anything cause you just choose not to. None of you.

DeletedUser

You are not mounting focused offense at all fronts the way you are at E-JAB southern. You have all those fronts but aren`t fighting at all of them.

Seing you guys discuss is like hearing the chicken or egg first argumentation; you won`t agree on anything cause you just choose not to. None of you.

13000vills vs 30000vills ... Tell the mods to give us an instant nuke rebuild button. :icon_rolleyes:

@ djwright - Quit acting stupid (sorry if you are actually stupid). We are obviously going to go to war with infamy in a matter of days. They have 2x your villages, I'm sorry we have this thing called 'common sense' that stopped us from sending our nukes at you, only to be empty once the infamy war kicks off. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

13000vills vs 30000vills ... Tell the mods to give us an instant nuke rebuild button. :icon_rolleyes:

@ djwright - Quit acting stupid (sorry if you are actually stupid). We are obviously going to go to war with infamy in a matter of days. They have 2x your villages, I'm sorry we have this thing called 'common sense' that stopped us from sending our nukes at you, only to be empty once the infamy war kicks off. :icon_rolleyes:

we dropped the nap with u over 2 weeks ago , your nukes could of been rebuilt by now lol, wouldnt of meant ur villages were empty either unless u were planning on hitting us with the spear/hc nukes?

Strght SaVaGe

I dont understand where you get this from i could understand if us in Infamy declared or if us in Infamy are actually attacking you but we havent .. We are honouring the 7 days non like you guys... 30,000 villages vs 13,000 i could hardly believe you guys are facing that much.. I need to know where you guys get off saying were at war .. Oh ok you guys sending a couple scout attacks to an isolated village or nobling a tribemate cause he wasnt aware of our diplomatic situation cause he is a new co player to an account... War lol

More like one sided tiny/minnie skirmishes right now your not fighting Infamy your fighting yourselves ... As far as i know you havent recieved one nuke from us you havent seen a war!! ... Just get your facts strait you might give us the wrong idea

DeletedUser

@DDRMAAX: I was commenting all participants at this forum more or less. Not many tries even a bit to argue unbiased which derailes the argumentation.

Let me get this right; djwright15 says that {Hi} are not good cause they are loosing without fighting back at Knock! front. You say that you prio holding back while pushing instead on E-JAB to finish them off first while at the same time preparing to battle Infamy. If I missed out on anything please do corrrect me.

This logic has a fault; you are not able to display that you would be able to hold ground against Knock! while eating E-JAB. There is not much that shows to convince at least me that you would turn this around when Infamy steps in as well.

DeletedUser

Someone cant count.

JAB = 1
TWS = 1
Knock = 1
Infamy = 1
=========
Total = 4

Want me to double check using my calculator?

That would equal out to three fronts as each individual tribe doesnt contribute to an entire front. There is no southern front unless I am mistaken. But this is what happens when a tribe or, as in the real world, a country bites off more than it can chew.

DeletedUser

Can't help but laugh at how quickly a tribe will turn to complaining their outnumbered even though they're losing to a singular tribe 2/3rds their size... If you can't handle them without getting worried just wait.

pur3 m4g1ck

anyone who defects from {hi} and creates a tribe, we will not touch you if you participate in removing xenthyl and his followers from this world. Guaranteed NAP for you as long you prove to be taking from {hi} :icon_wink:

Did that just happen :eek:? Can not believe it's been less than a month and you already have members passing around information to outsiders as well as asking for immunity lol.

you have two fronts currently, and had plenty of time to defend them and fight back prior to the infamy cancellation of the nap.

you could've used your core players to donate hundreds of villages of help to the guys on the front lines, instead you have greedy players who are more worried about internals, absolutely pathetic.

anyone who respects their council and mentions good leader in the same sentence, you're out of your mind.

Trash

DeletedUser

we dropped the nap with u over 2 weeks ago , your nukes could of been rebuilt by now lol, wouldnt of meant ur villages were empty either unless u were planning on hitting us with the spear/hc nukes?

Hey Djwright

Any chance of you leaving your support in the Gone South villas for a few more days
I know you expected to own them an all but you might as well give your troops a rest :)

Careful someone might brand you a traitor if you keep stacking HI villas mate :)

same thing for Chandrian

would say Nancy but shes got fast fingers and not letting them stay :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/facepalm It takes more than 7 days for our nukes just to get to you. :icon_idea:

I dont understand where you get this from i could understand if us in Infamy declared or if us in Infamy are actually attacking you but we havent ..

Read b4 u post please. 'We are obviously going to go to war with infamy in a matter of days.'

Can't help but laugh at how quickly a tribe will turn to complaining their outnumbered even though they're losing to a singular tribe 2/3rds their size... If you can't handle them without getting worried just wait.

Pointing out a fact isn't complaining. :icon_rolleyes:

you have two fronts currently, and had plenty of time to defend them and fight back prior to the infamy cancellation of the nap.

you could've used your core players to donate hundreds of villages of help to the guys on the front lines, instead you have greedy players who are more worried about internals, absolutely pathetic.

Wow, your big heads don't seem to be housing anything. :icon_rolleyes:

pur3 m4g1ck

/facepalm it takes more than 7 days for our nukes just to get to you. :icon_idea:

Read b4 u post please. 'we are obviously going to go to war with infamy in a matter of days.'

pointing out a fact isn't complaining. :icon_rolleyes:

suckstosuck man!

DeletedUser94658

Well it should be fun, no matter what happens.

Knock are smacking us in the North.

E-Jab are holding on in the West.

TWS is standing firm in the North-West.

Infamy is....well we don't know yet :)

Whether through bad diplomacy, being caught out in secret talks, or just how worlds go, we are in for one hell of a ride :)

Like most large tribes, those around will come a knocking to see if you're all talk.

Its time to see what we have to answer with I guess.

Talkos
{HI}

DeletedUser

Well it should be fun, no matter what happens.
Knock are smacking us in the North.
Talkos
{HI}

They are a nasty breed the KNOCK of the North :)

But yeah the South is fun. Probably why they are so fixated on hugging Infamy lol
DONT DO IT INFAMY - you'll regret it I promise you I only tell you this cos I like Smurfs :)

DeletedUser

Enough Talk

Anyone that has played this game knows that when a war this size breaks out the first thing you do is organize your defense to prevent losing villages. This was done as quickly as possible by pulling defense from all over the world, in my case anyway. This takes a little time doesn't it? Next we make sure we have enough offensive villages to succeed in our ops and don't go off half cocked just to strike back. This also takes time. Because of the size of Knock and how many original players have left I don't think many of us were to worried about them. We knew we would lose some of the front line villages and some away from the core of the group. Does this not happen in all wars big or small? Knock also had plenty of time to stack their villages on the front lines. Most of us knew that Infamy would be joining in a short matter of time and were reluctant to do too much until this was decided. What I have not heard from anyone is just how few villages they were able to take with their surprise attack on us. I for one assumed they were going to take more. You may call this poor planning/execution on their part or great defending from Hi. Probably a little of both. We are more prepared for Infamy if they wish to engage us. I don't see Knock attacking without their big brother joining in fairly soon. They would stand no chance of beating us by themselves. They are like a 10 year old mouthing off to someone because they know their big brother is behind them to back him up. Real big of you. Tell your brother to have a seat and fight this on your own if you are so tough. That will never happen because we all know the outcome and Infamy will not take that chance. You call it arrogance to say such a thing and I call it fact. In the end this is just a game and I have had my butt handed to me before here and I am sure it will happen again. Let's stop all the nonsense and get on with it. I for one am looking forward to it. Isn't this what we all play this game for? Let's have some fun and the tribe with all the villages at the end will have my respect. Until then you must earn it. Your talk just shows your ignorance.

Strght SaVaGe

/facepalm It takes more than 7 days for our nukes just to get to you. :icon_idea:

Read b4 u post please. 'We are obviously going to go to war with infamy in a matter of days.'

Pointing out a fact isn't complaining. :icon_rolleyes:

I have read why dony you reread ... lol

DeletedUser

Interesting stuff in here. I don't post too much in here as most of you have noticed, and that is mainly because I don't think this flame pit is worth my time and have better things to do than have a pissing contest here when our ideas are better spoken through our actions on the battle field. That being said I must say I'm quite impressed so far from what I've read that I have not been entirely flamed to the ground for the this decision for our next war and for that I thank you. It shows that even if some don't agree with the decision they can respect why it was made.

In Knock's defense, as pertains to the incessant bashing in here about their 'honour' ect. I'm of the opinion that they wanted us as allies and had some issues with Happy and there for the NAP was ended. This showed Infamy without a doubt their intentions to war Happy were genuine. I'm not sure all the exact conditions they had with their NAP agreement or which side exactly broke what but I would think if their were any breaches it likely went both ways. At this point however it seems a moot point to discuss, the tribes are at war and so it will continue until a victor is decided and the rest is just history.

In Happy's defense, I'm of the belief that due to their uncertainty of which way Infamy would go they were perhaps more reserved in their Ops planning until they had confirmation. This would account for the lack of carpet bombing on their north front with Knock. Also from what I hear they recently dedicated quite a few nukes to the E-Jab front in an effort to get things moving better there. That being said, Infamy's involvement in theory should limit a large amount of nukes they would have otherwise sent at Knock as we will be receiving them instead. However if Happy want to compete with Knock on their north front it is at this point advisable they step up their game and figure out how they will allocate resources for north operations because if they don't it's quite apparent that knock will continue to beat them down as they have been until that front no longer exists.

Don't take this post as our declaration, when that time comes I'll make a separate post complete with pretty pictures. I even hear there will be a special smurf making an appearance via youtube. Stay tuned...

DeletedUser

yeah mate, well said.

See guys, we aren't warring anybody, and we're not the bad guys in here nor the worst guys, we're just the guys next continent.. xD

ahahaha

Like I said, BANG! BANG! BANG! BOOM!!

DeletedUser

Anyone that has played this game knows that when a war this size breaks out the first thing you do is organize your defense to prevent losing villages. This was done as quickly as possible by pulling defense from all over the world, in my case anyway. This takes a little time doesn't it? Next we make sure we have enough offensive villages to succeed in our ops and don't go off half cocked just to strike back. This also takes time. Because of the size of Knock and how many original players have left I don't think many of us were to worried about them. We knew we would lose some of the front line villages and some away from the core of the group. Does this not happen in all wars big or small? Knock also had plenty of time to stack their villages on the front lines. Most of us knew that Infamy would be joining in a short matter of time and were reluctant to do too much until this was decided. What I have not heard from anyone is just how few villages they were able to take with their surprise attack on us. I for one assumed they were going to take more. You may call this poor planning/execution on their part or great defending from Hi. Probably a little of both. We are more prepared for Infamy if they wish to engage us. I don't see Knock attacking without their big brother joining in fairly soon. They would stand no chance of beating us by themselves. They are like a 10 year old mouthing off to someone because they know their big brother is behind them to back him up. Real big of you. Tell your brother to have a seat and fight this on your own if you are so tough. That will never happen because we all know the outcome and Infamy will not take that chance. You call it arrogance to say such a thing and I call it fact. In the end this is just a game and I have had my butt handed to me before here and I am sure it will happen again. Let's stop all the nonsense and get on with it. I for one am looking forward to it. Isn't this what we all play this game for? Let's have some fun and the tribe with all the villages at the end will have my respect. Until then you must earn it. Your talk just shows your ignorance.

Sorry, but anyone who has had a grade 1 level education realises the use of paragraphs.

But, what i have managed to decifer was this:

Most of us knew that Infamy would be joining in a short matter of time and were reluctant to do too much until this was decided. What I have not heard from anyone is just how few villages they were able to take with their surprise attack on us. I for one assumed they were going to take more. You may call this poor planning/execution on their part or great defending from Hi. Probably a little of both.

I think you are reffering to Infamy there as it cant be knock! as they had 50+ capsn in the first 2-3 days which isnt to bad

Infamy & {HI} have a 7 day agreement, stating that if the NAP is dropped no attacks can be launched for 7 days.
Both sides have kept to this apart from a few misunderstandings.

Your talk just shows your ignorance.

You are in no position to comment on ignorance as you didnt even know whats going on on your own tribes relations.
"Ignorance is Bliss" Not in this case

Now finally

I don't see Knock attacking without their big brother joining in fairly soon. They would stand no chance of beating us by themselves. They are like a 10 year old mouthing off to someone because they know their big brother is behind them to back him up. Real big of you. Tell your brother to have a seat and fight this on your own if you are so tough.

So far Infamy havent touched {HI} Visa versa apart from one or two misunderstandings, and knock! Are something like 250-50 up on hi, now i understand that Hi havent really launched back for many reasons but Knock! Are fighting on there own, and this 10year old is bighting your kneecaps off now.

~Jack

DeletedUser96641

If knock was down south it would be a whole different story, dont mess with southern {HI} (some ex head), we've been tanking against enemies and will do the same against all others, too bad were so far from knock that we can't join the fight :(