Knock! declares war on {HI}

DeletedUser

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Knock~Knock 224 52 38.469.804 29.268.428
2 Happily Infected 52 224 16.922.416 65.605.993

DeletedUser82202

gwad there is a lot of flapping gums to feel the air rush teeth .. goes back to the game to take more villas off Happy.

DeletedUser103708

Really? I remember history a little differently I guess, but maybe it's just me.

that is how I recall too papasmurf.

they are really proud of their south members which most of them came from SoS tribe before, that being slayed by only 2 members from OPTIC before.

I am hoping they already have the balls to really test the southern members of Infamy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that is how I recall too papasmurf.

they are really proud of their south members which most of them came from SoS tribe before, that being slayed by only 2 members from OPTIC before.

I am hoping they already have the balls to really test the southern members of Infamy.

Isn't it the other way around?

DeletedUser44895

Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: {HI}

Timeframe: 24/02/2012 00:00:00 to 11/03/2012 09:14:01

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 53
Difference: 178

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,100,147
Side 2: 472,550
Difference: 1,627,597

chart

DeletedUser

awts, @egypt, does {HI} still want to continue the war? Or have they just given up? and internalling that Gone South guy?(correct me if i'm wrong)..

and btw, bad stats, i'm quite disappointed to {HI} since they're continuing to lose villages in Knock borderlines, what's happening to this momentum? well, maybe {HI} have plans and planning an OP against Knock soon, or they're using it to win faster in E-JAB...

hmm.. I wanna see {HI} fighting to their best against Knock in here, haha..

If this continues within weeks up to a month, I'm sure that sooner or later, next stop of Knock is in the mid-near core of {HI} safe zones..

Give them a fight {HI}...

DeletedUser57190

They have launched an op
Dont let them try to say anything different :icon_biggrin:. Trains land in 2 days time so will wait and see what happens then

DeletedUser

so knock biting to {hi} then {hi} are not reacting, maybe knock aren't biting to hard or {hi} is just numb? B-)

DeletedUser92762

If you were include all the tribes {HI} are at war with as far as I know it would look a little more like this

Side 1:
Tribes: {HI}, HTE
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!, Who?, E-JAB, TWS

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,716
Side 2: 776
Difference: 940

chart

Side 1: 14,955,267
Side 2: 6,895,669
Difference: 8,059,598

chart

Which shows that {HI} are not being destroyed.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!, Who?
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 298
Side 2: 92
Difference: 206

chart

Side 1: 2,715,857
Side 2: 760,717
Difference: 1,955,140

chart

[/spoil]

post your fake stats all you want but on the east side of the world your losing ground.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!, Who?
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 298
Side 2: 92
Difference: 206

chart

Side 1: 2,715,857
Side 2: 760,717
Difference: 1,955,140

chart

[/spoil]

post your fake stats all you want but on the east side of the world your losing ground.

Not really our stats though cody :icon_rolleyes:

If you read grayfox is from your pals infamy :icon_redface:

If you wanna interpret the stats how you want, am sure others can do the same. After all we can see you have a shared forum with JAB so you clearly love the 3 pronged alliance you have atm :lol: Gangbang {HI} at all costs, since we not able to get rid of them any other way.

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yes your right...

you guys are doing soo good so far, i cant wait for infamy to come save us from this onslaught your putting on us :S

DeletedUser

Gangbang {HI} at all costs, since we not able to get rid of them any other way.

I can think of many ways to get rid of {HI}. We could always just wait for Knock! to finish, but that would take too long for my liking. This way is faster and more fun :icon_razz: