Knock! declares war on {HI}

DeletedUser102431

Your mr spanks u?

But i'm mainly reclaiming what i have lost really sadly :(

netjakdim

I wonder how the soon to be Knock presence in the South will fair against HI

DeletedUser

Much more likely, depends on your definition of Op. To me its a tribe planned thing, anything else is strategic nobling aka skirmishing.

DeletedUser

Much more likely, depends on your definition of Op. To me its a tribe planned thing, anything else is strategic nobling aka skirmishing.

well we'll call everything they do skirmishing then seeing as i really cant see them having a full tribal op while they're fighting in the north and south lol

DeletedUser

maybe knock can knock hard enough to knock the happy out of richard and the rest of the tribe.

DeletedUser

maybe knock can knock hard enough to knock the happy out of richard and the rest of the tribe.

Nah :) if need be we'll die Happy
Still good to see the Mods are totally unbiased ROFL or Cody been stood behind you guys too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah Yal dala dar - whatever your name is :) if need be we'll die Happy
Still good to see the Mods are totally unbiased ROFL or Cody been stood behind you guys too

I'm not a mod, and forum mods from other words dont have to be unbiased last time i checked....

DeletedUser

I'm not a mod, and forum mods from other words dont have to be unbiased last time i checked....

Nah sorry I forgot your a blogger :) still very clear to see where your loyalties are by insulting an individual HI player.
Not quite unbiased I hope your not looking for a career journalism and clearly your blog is not fit to read

To reiterate its not an OP its just coincidence that several HI players all got fed up at the same time and thought it was time to slap KNOCK

DeletedUser

You just a guy who declared, got scared then declared real life problems. :icon_rolleyes:

It could be true you had real life problems, your not the first to declare this reason. Probably wont be the last, but playing this game is what makes everyone here happy. Why else would they play it ? :icon_biggrin:

This is not losing , this is just an oppourtunity to do what little winning tribes have done before. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

To reiterate its not an OP its just coincidence that several HI players all got fed up at the same time and thought it was time to slap KNOCK
Say what you will against HI but the knowledge here is vast

sounds like a op to me mate but not just any op, a shit op lol..shame u guys cant use that vast knowledge to take some vills from us lol

DeletedUser

You mean Worlds Im guessing
Nah sorry I forgot your a blagger. I mean blogger :) still very clear to see where your loyalties are by insulting an individual HI player.
Not quite unbiased I hope your not looking for a career journalism and clearly your blog is not fit to read

Say what you will against HI but the knowledge here is vast

pretty sure i can keep my thoughts of ppl seprate from the blog, its called being a big boy

You just a guy who declared, got scared then declared real life problems. :icon_rolleyes:

It could be true you had real life problems, your not the first to declare this reason. Probably wont be the last, but playing this game is what makes everyone here happy. Why else would they play it ? :icon_biggrin:

This is not losing , this is just an oppourtunity to do what little winning tribes have done before. :icon_wink:

didnt declare real life problems, did what was best for my tribe which was giving my account back, then left for real life problems 2 seprate things is that too much for you to wrap your head around?

DeletedUser

i think a decent blog might better able him to wrap his head around events... Oh snap! Just kidding of course

DeletedUser

pretty sure i can keep my thoughts of ppl seprate from the blog, its called being a big boy

Clearly you cant else you wouldnt see fit to spread your verbal diarrhoea in the externals :)

DeletedUser

i think a decent blog might better able him to wrap his head around events... Oh snap! Just kidding of course

the type of blog i did was requested by several people

Clearly you cant else you wouldnt see fit to spread your verbal diarrhoea in the externals :)
Im sure your a really nice guy but unfortunately perhaps your not suited to the position youve been given

mild tension i allowed on externals on two warring tribes and notice m not giving personal attacks and a blogger is allowed a view on worlds they play as long as they dont affect the blog which hasnt been a case

DeletedUser

didnt declare real life problems, did what was best for my tribe which was giving my account back, then left for real life problems 2 seprate things is that too much for you to wrap your head around?

Am not saying what you did wasnt right miwok. What you did was quite dumb really. Am saying you are one to judge. :icon_redface:

I am looking forward to a good blog, you have been improving but still could get better :icon_biggrin: Hope its worth the wait :icon_wink: