Knock! declares war on {HI}

DeletedUser44895

if {Hi} players would put effort in battle ground as much as their effort to come here and talk/argue things would be different by now.
I am noob player, in Who? tribe which we are being trained to be warriors for Knock!, with 300K points and 31 villages when I send few attacks to someone who's 4 million points with over 400+ villages and he sent me message threatening me because of it + not knowing weather they are fakes or nukes, or nobles. Then I must know there's something wrong in {Hi} players skills.

Yes there are many skilled players, yet some of your big guys are just idk why they are still around.

Back to the battlefield :axemen::axemen::axemen:!

DeletedUser

he sent me message threatening me because of it + not knowing weather they are fakes or nukes, or nobles.

can you post it in here? I wanna see.. well otherwise, you could report it if it contains explicit behavior or something, ahaha.. but if not, then it's a mass mail wanting you to stop, ahaha

DeletedUser

2 easy so far :( hope they put a bit more effort in, maybe a new leader would be a good idea

DeletedUser

Why is everyone so fixated on {HI} 'just' attacking Knock? We aren't interested in playing along with your little game plan. I'm sure someone in Knock has figured out if Infamy lose, Knock will eventually lose. Maybe that's it ... You are scared there is a chance we are going to beat Infamy? :p

DeletedUser

Actually knock wont lose if infamy lose

Hi front on knock side is so noob

Even if infamy lose nothing will happen

Plus you wont be able to beat us :)

Your just using it as a scare for knock :) sadly it wont happen

DeletedUser

You cant possibly know that for sure. Just like I have never said, 'We are going to beat you 100%' anywhere in here. It is a possibility, if it happens knock will most likely lose in the end.

For all we know, 1 week from now Infamy disband and half of them merge with HI or knock.
OR HI disband and half of them merge with Infamy.
OR Knock disband and half of them merge with infamy or HI.

DeletedUser

Why is everyone so fixated on {HI} 'just' attacking Knock? We aren't interested in playing along with your little game plan. I'm sure someone in Knock has figured out if Infamy lose, Knock will eventually lose. Maybe that's it ... You are scared there is a chance we are going to beat Infamy? :p

and why are we being the topic on the beaten up? can't we be the knight and shining smurfs club? :lol:

too bad, if it will happen i'm sure there's a trickery that's going on.. :icon_cool:

You cant possibly know that for sure. Just like I have never said, 'We are going to beat you 100%' anywhere in here. It is a possibility, if it happens knock will most likely lose in the end.

For all we know, 1 week from now Infamy disband and half of them merge with HI or knock.
OR HI disband and half of them merge with Infamy.
OR Knock disband and half of them merge with infamy or HI.

I agree in your point, but I think it's illogical in a way that's 1 week from now? seriously?

If this will ever happen, then you are maybe right, but again we can't say and we can't predict what will happen, because in some point, the least unexpected moment will surely turn the tide of every individual one...

DeletedUser

I wish and hope this would be a fun war .... I expect a good war :)

Really hope this wouldnt be like a sucky world

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I agree with you on that. Regardless though if your game plan is to only do Ops on Infamy then surely your north members will crumble from Knock attacks until there is nothing left and their frustration with having the rest of the tribe not backing them will cause more and more to quit and you'll lose the entire territory. Not running Ops on that front is in fact self defeating because once Knock have taken care of that they'll swing south on the rest of you to help us. Sticking your head in the sand in this case, in my opinion, will not work.

DeletedUser

First sentence here making any sense :icon_wink:

thanks chard, but it simply means, that every time must have 2nd thought and every doings must have 2nd chances.. so goodluck again for this war, and again, goodluck for our tribes too.. :)

"If you see a red dot, BANG BANG BANG! BOOM!!"

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I agree with you on that. Regardless though if your game plan is to only do Ops on Infamy then surely your north members will crumble from Knock attacks until there is nothing left and their frustration with having the rest of the tribe not backing them will cause more and more to quit and you'll lose the entire territory. Not running Ops on that front is in fact self defeating because once Knock have taken care of that they'll swing south on the rest of you to help us. Sticking your head in the sand in this case, in my opinion, will not work.

Re-read what I wrote. :icon_wink:

'Why is everyone so fixated on {HI} 'just' attacking Knock?' - Never said we weren't planning on attacking knock, or we weren't attacking knock. People in knock thinking we would be stupid enough to launch all of our nukes on just knock with <24hrs until our war kicks off =

[spoil]
2luc7qh.jpg
[/spoil]

^Sorry if that offends any of you knock-ers.

DeletedUser44895

Actually no knock! won't be losing. As if your gonna win against Infamy, the rate you take to take infamy villages in the south, is the same as knock! eating your villages to the north. so your like not doing anything except your holding on on infamy villages. and it will only be two big tribes one to the north and the other in the south.

But I don't see you winning, and day after day Knock! is putting you in corner and getting closer

DeletedUser

lol mate, night witch, go switch off the sun and make it into night, then you can bake some more gingerbread, ahaha

@Knock and {HI}
there's nothing wrong with this guys war, the only thing that makes this war wrong is the opinions and the different arguments thar are coming from both sides and if they turn this arguments into personal related businesses. If there's no war for hatred, or war just for needs or wants, or necessities and prerequisites, yeah there's nothing wrong with that.

DeletedUser

they sent a cute little op in the north, about 25-30 trains so far. we'll see how that goes :lol:

DeletedUser57190

So far buddy its going well for me :icon_razz:

Come on guys you need to try harder, Even trynet and his sneaky close range attacks :)

DeletedUser

Re-read what I wrote. :icon_wink:

'Why is everyone so fixated on {HI} 'just' attacking Knock?' - Never said we weren't planning on attacking knock, or we weren't attacking knock. People in knock thinking we would be stupid enough to launch all of our nukes on just knock with <24hrs until our war kicks off =

[spoil]
2luc7qh.jpg
[/spoil]

^Sorry if that offends any of you knock-ers.

Fair enough, I guess I just mixed you post and what some others were saying into one.