Knock! declares war on {HI}

DeletedUser

recruitment is on steroids? :icon_twisted:

no mate, but maybe true, however, they're also on their adrenaline everyday practicing and training, for axeman lvl 25 barracks, instead of 2mins+, it will just take 45 seconds to recruit.. xD

woah, that's a good one.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser57190

If knock was down south it would be a whole different story, dont mess with southern {HI} (some ex head), we've been tanking against enemies and will do the same against all others, too bad were so far from knock that we can't join the fight :(

No such thing as too far away.If you are that good a 250+ hour train is no biggie

I will await another lame excuse

DeletedUser

anyone who defects from {hi} and creates a tribe, we will not touch you if you participate in removing xenthyl and his followers from this world. Guaranteed NAP for you as long you prove to be taking from {hi} :icon_wink:

Did that just happen :eek:? Can not believe it's been less than a month and you already have members passing around information to outsiders as well as asking for immunity lol.

Trash

SMURFS take very important notice of this above
If players were to leave HI to create another tribe that KNOCK will not touch then where does that leave you.

Be very careful my blue friends

DeletedUser

SMURFS take very important notice of this above
If players were to leave HI to create another tribe that KNOCK will not touch then where does that leave you.

Be very careful my blue friends

Mindtricks doesn`t work on Smurfs. Haven`t you seen Starwars? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Mindtricks doesn`t work on Smurfs. Haven`t you seen Starwars? :icon_confused:

In addition mate, @Markvs, have you also seen the Once upon a time in a Deep Blue Sea? if yes, surely you'll recognize and realize who are we in that movie, and what are we up to now or how we response on such commotion and gangbanging of multiple flamerz.. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser44895

I guess {Hi} just didn't do much, weather they were waiting for Infamy to go in war against them or by their side. {Hi} has a very deep core, with players that in safe continents and far from any front, At least {Hi} would stack their frontlines agains't Knock!, however if they stayed this way, I am afraid that Knock! will eat more villages and one day {Hi} will wake up finding Knock! not just on their doorstep, but they will find them sleeping in their bed.

DeletedUser

In addition mate, @Markvs, have you also seen the Once upon a time in a Deep Blue Sea? if yes, surely you'll recognize and realize who are we in that movie, and what are we up to now or how we response on such commotion and gangbanging of multiple flamerz.. :icon_evil:

I`m guessing it`s not the lady
[spoil]
Deep-Blue-Sea-blu-ray-box-art.jpg
[/spoil]

@Markvs: Do you mean as in..

[spoil]
open-relationship-its-a-trap.jpg
[/spoil]

or rather as in..

[spoil]
2867.jpg
[/spoil] :icon_eek:

On a serious note, I wouldn`t worry. Infamy leadership would handle the situation as strategically correct as they have done since now. Sawing seeds of distrust at this point in Knock! & Infamy relations seems pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I`m guessing it`s not the lady
[spoil]

[spoil]
2867.jpg
[/spoil] :icon_eek:

On a serious note, I wouldn`t worry. Infamy leadership would handle the situation as strategically correct as they have done since now. Sawing seeds of distrust at this point in Knock! & Infamy relations seems pointless.

ROFL at that last one mate very funny :)

Hey Lev - nah things not so deparate mate but yeah I would prefer a HI vs KNOCK fight with NO intervention

DeletedUser

@last fight
nope its not that mate, what I mean is a semi-chinese parody or more likely a movie officially, but a comedy, more like a scary movie 5... or something perhaps, but it's a comedy semi-chinese with more American characters, ahaha..

but yeah, the setting was somehow similar to the original deep blue sea 2...

DeletedUser

hmm.. actually Markvs has some point regarding Knock!, I would feel a bit uneasy with relaxing too much with a banana dude looking like this right next to me

[spoil]
image.php
[/spoil]

:p

DeletedUser103708

south!!! south!!! south!!!

we will be waiting for you guys in the south!!!!

DeletedUser

If knock was down south it would be a whole different story, dont mess with southern {HI} (some ex head), we've been tanking against enemies and will do the same against all others, too bad were so far from knock that we can't join the fight :(

Really? I remember history a little differently I guess, but maybe it's just me.

DeletedUser

I guess {Hi} just didn't do much, weather they were waiting for Infamy to go in war against them or by their side. {Hi} has a very deep core, with players that in safe continents and far from any front, At least {Hi} would stack their frontlines agains't Knock!, however if they stayed this way, I am afraid that Knock! will eat more villages and one day {Hi} will wake up finding Knock! not just on their doorstep, but they will find them sleeping in their bed.

well they welcome to sleep in my bed, but what happens to them there is .... well beyond this topic ;)

DeletedUser

you would feel even worse with me behind you...:icon_eek:

There is a thin line between what is appropriate as tw related humour and what is personal and you just stepped over that. You seem to have a hard time to separate a vicious looking banana siggy figure from your real persona.

I would honestly like to see you saying anything that procative/insulting toward me face to face.

DeletedUser

you would feel even worse with me behind you...:icon_eek:

Got to admit I read this earlier and laughed my head off :) sorry but i did :) esp if you read The last fight post before it with a bar of soap on the shower floor

Its only a game lets not get too serious