World 50 Buffet

Subwind

I have warmed up my blue lightsaber. I need to practice my ways of the force.

hrath today at 02:46
Don't expand in the top left of K34.
Or else I will be forced to do something that I do not want to do right now.

~Euthanasia

LakeWind today at 08:33
Having an account with all villages with your name attack me? Not multi account playing there are we?

As for the NW of K34, we will not expand there.

We will now expand over ALL of K34.

You threaten us with something you "do not want to do right now"?

What would that be, live up to your name and take yourself out of the game?

I am sure your co-player will be more than happy with this outcome after working on a peace deal.

~Matt

hrath today at 14:19
Urrrggghhh, my Co did not know....
Is the peace deal still possible?

LakeWind today at 14:29
Sadly, the only peace deal now is which piece of your account you would like to keep.

We do not back out from ANY threats.

~Matt

250px-Lightsaber_blue.png

Vhoam, vhaom,

~Matt

Last edited:

Soberknight

that's ok. we all do that with your posts :icon_wink:

Except for you or else you wouldnt have noticed it, just like the rest :lol:

-->
LakeWind today at 14:29
Sadly, the only peace deal now is which piece of your account you would like to keep.

This is actually is funny ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes, but the rank 1 tribe was much smaller at the "Beginning if the world";)

Silva Already covered what needed to be said. Timed attacks, on all of his villages. You did not have that

I believe it is called Recapping, timing noble trains to retake a village that you know you will lose. not 100% sure about that though. And, once again, if you would like me to prove i know what backtiming is, i can post the long version of my guide.

Well done. Some respect earned.

Exactly, it is time consuming to defend, time i didn't have. rowly did say he didn't send support, but eventually he started stacking what he nobled, as i explained in another post.

You recapped 4 villages... over the space of almost 2 months.

I know damn well rowly did not time D to 95 villages (the ones you didn't recap). He might have sent support to land a few hours after, or sent support when he saw your recap attempt(s) (and there wouldnt have been many you failed against, having only gained 300k ODA) but he did not send enough to stop you recapping 95 villages.

Yes, i'm sure. but, i think they target the newbies more than anyone.

The ones that come here and assume they know what they are talking about... yes.

Okay, just shut up, i knew i should have listened to rob and not gotten you started.

1) Telling someone to shut up is effectively telling them to stop replying --> telling someone to stop posting is against the rules of the forum

2) Why should he. he gave valid points. If you cant argue a point back, just say so. Telling someone to shut up does not constitute a valid argument.

DeletedUser

Yay!

Fun time has begun.
It will not end for some time, yet I will go out with a boom :)

and for the record, I have read The Art of War 18 times now, and read Napoleon's field journal 8 times :)

Soberknight

Yay!

Fun time has begun.

and for the record, I have read The Art of War 18 times now, and read Napoleon's field journal 8 times :)

oh my god! who is going to stop you now?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser36833

Yay!

Fun time has begun.

Want a medal?
Bring it on!
I have read The art of war myself doesn't mean I'm shit hot at tribalwars or any other war game :icon_rolleyes:
Go out with a boom? flea bite more like no boom.

DeletedUser

I have read the Art of War 20 times. Ergo, I am the best player in the world and am going to win the world single-handedly.

DeletedUser

theticklemonster82, since you've been on that account it seems its gone horribly wrong. Get off the forums and do something about it.

Yay!

Fun time has begun.
The fact that you realized what you've done after threatening Matt, then asking for peace. The above quote is laughable.

You'll go our just like a match dipped in water, a tiny little fizz :icon_razz:
I have read The Art of War 18 times now, and read Napoleon's field journal 8 times :)
Isn't it a shame you can't put theory into practical...

DeletedUser

Yay!

Fun time has begun.

Didn't he get his butt kicked in the end? Napoleon got his ass whooped for sure and I think the Chinese dude too.

I never read either of these books and have a few more villas than you, the expert. :icon_confused:

Soberknight

Didn't he get his butt kicked in the end? Napoleon got his ass whooped for sure and I think the Chinese dude too.

I never read either of these books and have a few more villas than you, the expert. :icon_confused:

Napoleon even got his butt kicked twice :lol:

another question that popped up: hrath, why 18 times? didnt you get the clue the first time? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser102620

theticklemonster82, since you've been on that account it seems its gone horribly wrong. Get off the forums and do something about it.

The fact that you realized what you've done after threatening Matt, then asking for peace. The above quote is laughable.

You'll go our just like a match dipped in water, a tiny little fizz :icon_razz:

Isn't it a shame you can't put theory into practical...

Cue 'NEED SUPPORT NOW 1000+ incomings' support call on the internals, lol

DeletedUser95452

Yay!

Fun time has begun.

I suggest you going for the sci-fi books ... they more interesting to read while getting rimmed ... makes your mind giggle

DeletedUser100410

Yay!

Fun time has begun.

you wont be the first nor the last noob that as a final act send everything at #1 player on a world

not original at all,

DeletedUser

Napoleon even got his butt kicked twice :lol:

another question that popped up: hrath, why 18 times? didnt you get the clue the first time? :icon_confused:

Napoleon got his butt "kicked" only once (Waterloo) and the other time he had a very small army to compare to the enemy, so it does not really count (I.E. he was not a general yet, but his senior officers all got themselves killed/incapacitated so he was the acting senior officer)

Also, Sun Tzu never lost a battle, however as I believe it, he lost the war.

and lastly, I read the Art of war 18 times because I can, and because I did it according to the military rituals of the Tectonic Order.

I do not claim to being "Great" because I read these books, I read them purely for the fun and intellectual benefit of it. This does not make me a great or even a good Tribal Wars player; but I barely have the time I already use on it anyways.

And Yes I WILL go out with a bang, I am not just mindlessly sending out nukes, I will carry on despite all odds.

DeletedUser

Napoleon got his butt "kicked" only once (Waterloo) and the other time he had a very small army to compare to the enemy, so it does not really count (I.E. he was not a general yet, but his senior officers all got themselves killed/incapacitated so he was the acting senior officer)

Also, Sun Tzu never lost a battle, however as I believe it, he lost the war.

and lastly, I read the Art of war 18 times because I can, and because I did it according to the military rituals of the Tectonic Order.

I do not claim to being "Great" because I read these books, I read them purely for the fun and intellectual benefit of it. This does not make me a great or even a good Tribal Wars player; but I barely have the time I already use on it anyways.

And Yes I WILL go out with a bang, I am not just mindlessly sending out nukes, I will carry on despite all odds.

Napoleon got his butt kicked in Russia too so that is at least twice.

there is no intellectual benefit i reading these "books" you might as well read Harry Potter.
Try for example Tolstoj or do Smexy a favor and pickup Orwell

Soberknight

Napoleon got his butt "kicked" only once (Waterloo) and the other time he had a very small army to compare to the enemy, so it does not really count (I.E. he was not a general yet, but his senior officers all got themselves killed/incapacitated so he was the acting senior officer)...

I havent read Sun Tzu 18 times but didnt he state somewhere that its best to fight only battles you can win?

Sounds very strange to say the outcome of a battle didnt count because his army was too small. A good general would either try to avoid battle or try to find a situation where size doesnt matter.

Anyways, now i am done with this subject. Lets get back to TW topics please!

i for one would like to enjoy some stats somewhere of this little skirmish. Matt, you up for the job?