World 50 Buffet

Soberknight

You do know people play the game to change their mood, not yours.

If someone decides to cat someone you can bet your life on it their sending with a huge smile. When I cat you it won't be to change your mood, it'll be to give me a giggle.

could you make me gigle as well and post some nice reports?

DeletedUser36833

If someone decides to cat someone you can bet your life on it their sending with a huge smile. When I cat you it won't be to change your mood, it'll be to give me a giggle.

Just wish I was closer to have a happy smile :)

DeletedUser

When Dan sent some cats for me he was all laughs and seemed pretty damn happy doing so. So i believe his statement above.

DeletedUser102620

Although if your on the receiving end of some cat nukes which i doubt many of you lot have, then it is indeed mood changing, unable to avoid, village shrinking. All you can do is stack to the max and hope for the best. I didnt ask you to change my mood that is part and parcel of reeiving cat nukes. But wont you be much happier finding me and ifnally gettin to gat the nuisance? Happier than just cat'ing any random. Iit wasnt a request it was proof im not mahrek, trying to save him some points lol! tell me how it is you came to conclude that i am indeed him

DeletedUser95452

Although if your on the receiving end of some cat nukes which i doubt many of you lot have, then it is indeed mood changing, unable to avoid, village shrinking. a) All you can do is stack to the max and hope for the best. I didnt ask you to change my mood that is part and parcel of reeiving cat nukes. But wont you be much happier finding me and ifnally gettin to gat the nuisance? Happier than just cat'ing any random. Iit wasnt a request b) it was proof im not mahrek, trying to save him some points lol! tell me how it is you came to conclude that i am indeed him

A) How you'll stack all your villas to the max (facepalm)
How will you stack to the max ...
if you mostly offencive player you cant ...
if you mostly defence then you just a turtle .. waiting is time :)
But most of all you dont even know you getting catted if the attacker dont pre say it to you :lol:
So just dodge .. and let AM do the job to rebuild in a few days

B) You definitely are him .. couse the nubish logic style ... is the same with the mahrek mailing me ingame daily ;p

DeletedUser102620

A)that is to say said attacker decides to attack ALL my villages?
How couldnt i stack to the max? borrow some from some friends?!?
Half d vills half o vills isnt a bad mix, gotta be able to look after youself no matter the outcome :)
Are you forgetting ive already been on the receiving end of hippos cats?
B)haha ok you caught me, guarantee hippo cant cat ME down to minimum. awaits incomings which will never happen.

DeletedUser

A)that is to say said attacker decides to attack ALL my villages?
How couldnt i stack to the max? borrow some from some friends?!?

When i cat someone i pick villages at random, remove the essentials (clay pit, farm, warehouse and smithy) then repeat on other random villages. At my current nuke count, without doing cat trains, i can render about 100 villages completely useless for over a month in 1 hit.

So, enlighten me. How would you predict which villages i would hit to stack?

Forget the fact if a tribe was serious about it, they could render nearly any account half useless in 1 hit.

Half d vills half o vills isnt a bad mix, gotta be able to look after youself no matter the outcome :)

there is no such thing as a bad ratio of O to D. It all varies on your play style. i like to go somewhere between 1:1 and 2:3 O:D ratio. I know some people that like to go 1:5 O:D and some people that like around 5:1 O:D. And all manage pretty fine. Its all situational, and your play style.

Are you forgetting ive already been on the receiving end of hippos cats?

What account were you on? and how long ago?

B)haha ok you caught me, guarantee hippo cant cat ME down to minimum. awaits incomings which will never happen.

Then which account do you really play? prove it.

DeletedUser102620

not yet be patient robert. whats your ign ill make myself known

DeletedUser102620

if i thought it was safe and i wouldnt be ousted id say hey but this is fun just now, your all going to be very very let down when you do find out who i play lol

DeletedUser102620

i dont wanna lose my vills just yet, ill let you knew nearer when this batch of pp is up?

DeletedUser

i dont wanna lose my vills just yet, ill let you knew nearer when this batch of pp is up?

well I for one cant wait!!! I hope when that prem is gone you will also go away instead of spamming the forums with useless and boring info....

DeletedUser102620

Aw man thats not nice, nope ill be around for a while, here there and everywhere i beleive is the saying? anyway havent you got to go write a blog about managing to put your shoes on the feet this morning?

Soberknight

not yet be patient robert. whats your ign ill make myself known

if i thought it was safe and i wouldnt be ousted id say hey but this is fun just now, your all going to be very very let down when you do find out who i play lol

Aw man thats not nice, nope ill be around for a while, here there and everywhere i beleive is the saying? anyway havent you got to go write a blog about managing to put your shoes on the feet this morning?

its not nice to make a promise and then not stick to it.... so what is your ign?

DeletedUser

His IGN is Mahrek.

He is probably lying if he says it is anything else; however he might be one of the LOLS players (they are bad enough he could be co-playing one :p)

DeletedUser

He's like that Barbarian Nobler guy that always came onto the forums, except he's blabbing about 1984 instead of ODA. ^^

DeletedUser95452

Game do need them though ... they like the Pom Pom Girls in rl :icon_idea: