World 50 Buffet

Soberknight

^

Yeah. Account names should be given in either the username (like me and you, Soberknight), or in the signature (as KingS TribaL18 does).

I dont see any reason why someone would want to remain unknown, but since there is no rule against it i have no objections.

I do mind when someone makes a promise to reveal the name and then doesnt, while the other party already did their part of the agreement.

But: enough said, to be honest we have waisted way to much space on his name and fame. I think best we can do is ignore him until he is forgotten.

DeletedUser

Well lets not insult my acting, but no its not me

I'd only be insulting your acting if you were chilli four loco :icon_wink:

Soberknight, usage of someone's name as an insult is very much prohibited - doing that is insulting two people, not just one, so it would be doubly bad.

Soberknight

I'd only be insulting your acting if you were chilli four loco :icon_wink:

Soberknight, usage of someone's name as an insult is very much prohibited - doing that is insulting two people, not just one, so it would be doubly bad.

would have been fun though!.... but too bad :lol:

DeletedUser

^

Yeah. Account names should be given in either the username (like me and you, Soberknight), or in the signature (as KingS TribaL18 does).

everyone knows what account i play.

but i like to keep the limited space on my sig for skype quotes and a link to my premade thread

the problem is?

Soberknight

everyone knows what account i play.

but i like to keep the limited space on my sig for skype quotes and a link to my premade thread

the problem is?

hmmm difficult, so difficult... If i have a guess i would say the problem is that sigs have limited space?

DeletedUser

The limited sig space is very annoying. I'd like to include links to in-game profiles and maybe to my own W63 premade, but I want to keep my Llama sig

DeletedUser105371

Back to the topic; the buffet is tasty, is it not? I find that the dessert will be yet more nourishing.

DeletedUser

yes but i also like fine dinning:

Side 1:
Players: hrath
Side 2:
Players: Mahrek

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 0
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164,589
Difference: 164,589

chart

HRATH W50

DeletedUser105371

yes but i also like fine dinning:

Side 1:
Players: hrath
Side 2:
Players: Mahrek

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164,589
Difference: 164,589

chart

HRATH W50

That was before I took on the account, and you nobling was, I believe, what made the old owner give up.

So if you actually want to attack me, send some over now, because those were before i was on the scene.

DeletedUser

unfortunatly he is 95 hours away, ram speed nobles will take to long\

hrath w50

DeletedUser104128

Just noble around him, then cat him to the ground. It would prolong the pleasure.

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because mahrek is on your ignore list.

~Michael

I think i speak for everyone else here when i say can you stop posting that freakin message?

you are just fueling more messages off him :|

He's on my blocked list too, but i dont go shouting about it every time he posts.