World 50 Buffet

DeletedUser102620

Well we all knew he (hrath) had picked a fight he couldnt do much for himself in, herein lies the proof. Colour coded for effect.

hrath on 27.03.2012 at 16:31
Thanks Quote
1041 Incomings from Lakewind, if anyone can send support; please do!
Just send support to any village!

Subwind

Well we all knew he (hrath) had picked a fight he couldnt do much for himself in, herein lies the proof. Colour coded for effect.

Thanks Quote

We are down to 1041? Such a shame. We'll add another 400 nukes and 4000 fakes if you'd like?

~Matt

DeletedUser

Topic is the buffet, NOT the Art of War or any other book. Please do not derail the thread as I keep accidentally doing :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Topic is the buffet, NOT the Art of War or any other book. Please do not derail the thread

Why not?

We all know ODA have this won/will win so why not go a little off track just for something to talk about?

DeletedUser

Why not?

We all know ODA have this won/will win so why not go a little off track just for something to talk about?

Because if there's nothing left to talk about here I'd rather just close it instead of having everyone go off-topic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks Quote

this is what happens when an account has 3 players and 2 of them are never on skype and i don't even know one...

HRATH W 50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, Funny that at this point ODA's gains are at exactly 500...;)

~Michael

DeletedUser

I actually just did, the first player in omega to conquer a village;)

Currently, the stats are:

Side 1:
Tribes: TCOA, Mercs, LOLS, Omega, BOTBS, Munch, Super, M.I.C, WILD
Side 2:
Tribes: ODA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 599
Difference: 559

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 369,383
Side 2: 5,596,930
Difference: 5,227,547

chart

I'd daresay we're doing pretty well for not being prepared at all.

and P.S I couldn't get twstats to display only for the past 6 days, the amount of time the war has been running. these stats are for the past week.

~Michael

Subwind

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 28.03.2012 (2.921.099 units)!

28.03.2012 was a painful day for the Empire. A new record of troops killed in a day.

Just for funsies, our nukes all landed AFTER 1200, so this was only 12 hours work.

Chilli Four Loco = Mahrek, the ODAJ mass recruiter.

~Matt

Subwind

War Stats 29th March 2012

war_stats_29th_march.png

Confirmed tribes on the war stats.

Alliance

ODA

Empire

Mercenaries, Munch, Last of the Legions, Marvel superheros, ODA juniors, Best Of The B-Sides, Torchwood, Men In Chrome, The Omega Plan, The Creed Of Assassins, Cant mess with Rambo!, Brotherhood of the Pheonix, Wild mofo

~Matt

DeletedUser88324

Because if there's nothing left to talk about here I'd rather just close it instead of having everyone go off-topic :icon_wink:

If you just put your hands in your pockets and let all go off topic, we will vote you for best forum MOD :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lazy assed mod :icon_twisted:

It's not like you have had any other threads to check for people saying naughty words recently :icon_razz:

DeletedUser102620

Guess again guys, cat me and see if my mood changes...

oh and good news for some of you,

hrath today at 17:11
Thanks Quote
I'm practically done.

The end of this world was fun, hope you guys make it!

DeletedUser

oh and good news for some of you,

hrath today at 17:11
Thanks Quote
I'm practically done.

The end of this world was fun, hope you guys make it!

So much for a big bang. :lol:

DeletedUser

You do know people play the game to change their mood, not yours.

If someone decides to cat someone you can bet your life on it their sending with a huge smile. When I cat you it won't be to change your mood, it'll be to give me a giggle.