Wet? + Wonka Declares on CENSOR

DeletedUser

East + Wonka + Wet + (maybe Noodle) vs CENSOR/DN is a fair fight?

and how Wet Wonka have better players? what can prove that?

The word 'fair' does not apply in TW. You being in a family tribe and uttering the word 'fair' also does not go hand in hand.

You would also be interested to know that even with East's involvement, you still have more members involved in the war than the other side. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Go Oompas :icon_biggrin:

But seriously my account got tanked i guess? :icon_cry:

We were waiting for your pw for ages to put someone on it, but never got it, so we had to internal it.

East is involved, so now its 3v2. Size wise, you are now the underdogs (regardless of having far more players). Will be interesting to see what East do, since they don't share much of a frontline.

Good luck censor, you needed it when it was 2v2, you'll really need it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

We were waiting for your pw for ages to put someone on it, but never got it, so we had to internal it.

East is involved, so now its 3v2. Size wise, you are now the underdogs (regardless of having far more players). Will be interesting to see what East do, since they don't share much of a frontline.

Good luck censor, you needed it when it was 2v2, you'll really need it now.

Does Wonka/Wet? do anything without asking East for permission these days?

I was hoping to see if Wonka could bring some results without East holding their hands.

DeletedUser100507

we didnt ask east though please get your facts right and from what we know east said they wont join the war, and we did bring results not our fault you were too bus to notice

DeletedUser19130

And it's still pathetic for any tribe to need to spy. What happened to playing the game how it's meant to be played.

ummmm... That is how the game is meant to be played? :icon_confused:

It is called Tribal WARS. A big part of war is intelligence gathering, hence spies... Come on now, don't play that chivalry crap. This is TW, not HugFest.

DeletedUser

ummmm... That is how the game is meant to be played? :icon_confused:

It is called Tribal WARS. A big part of war is intelligence gathering, hence spies... Come on now, don't play that chivalry crap. This is TW, not HugFest.

With all due respect just because its a war doesnt mean you have to use underhand tactics. Just because you can doesnt mean you should.

DeletedUser

official east statement about getting involved

we were asked in mail to stay out

but

we got an invite to the war

Actions speak louder than words.

DeletedUser

Considerably shorter than the post you deleted earlier. But I already knew that ;)

DeletedUser19130

With all due respect just because its a war doesnt mean you have to use underhand tactics. Just because you can doesnt mean you should.

Underhand tactics? Name one solid tribe that doesn't utilize spies? Name one #1 tribe you've ever been in that doesn't use "underhand tactics" as you put it. The fact of the matter is, if you wish to succeed at Tribal Wars, you use anything and everything at your disposal to make sure your tribe is victorious over the other. That's war for you. Hate to bring up the old cliche, but it's true.

All's fair in love and war.

Happy hunting. May the better tribe (Wonka) win :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Does Wonka/Wet? do anything without asking East for permission these days?

I was hoping to see if Wonka could bring some results without East holding their hands.

Wonka did not ask East to get into the war, nor did we send them an invite into it, we explicitly asked them to stay out.

DeletedUser

Underhand tactics? Name one solid tribe that doesn't utilize spies? Name one #1 tribe you've ever been in that doesn't use "underhand tactics" as you put it. The fact of the matter is, if you wish to succeed at Tribal Wars, you use anything and everything at your disposal to make sure your tribe is victorious over the other. That's war for you. Hate to bring up the old cliche, but it's true.

All's fair in love and war.

Happy hunting. May the better tribe (Wonka) win :icon_wink:

I can think of a few tribes that had great success without the use of spies. At the end of the day you only need spies if you're not confident your tribe is strong enough to win without it.

DeletedUser19130

I can think of a few tribes that had great success without the use of spies. At the end of the day you only need spies if you're not confident your tribe is strong enough to win without it.

Meh, not really. At the end of the day a good leader utilizes spies as just one part of his arsenal of tricks and treats to ensure his tribe's success into the later stages of the game.

Chivalry never had a place in TW. The knights in shining armor always seem to die out before mid game.

DeletedUser

I would say there is a difference. Some leaders go out of their way to plant spies, to find discontent players, and rely on those "underhanded" tactics. Then there are leaders that happen to receive a mail divulging information on a tribe. They are very different, once cannot function without that inside information, the other never plans to have it, but uses it if he finds himself with it.

DeletedUser101547

Wonka explicitly asked East to stay out of the war. Personally I'm not a fan of Gang Bangers and Tribes that swoop in for easy caps. I like fair fights. I also asked Wet? to withdraw any requests they had made to East re joining and they didn't.

Needless to say I am not happy with East jumping in on ANOTHER war with us.

[29/03/2012 10:33:58 p.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: fair enough, tbh I'd be happy just to hit censor on our own,
[29/03/2012 10:34:34 p.m.] Dragon: wets mailed me about 100 times to get involved
[29/03/2012 10:36:17 p.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: lol, we'll I think kinda different, we're already getting a rep of being gangers from rhino, (I know it's stupid after only one war) and I'd like to take k65 and k66 as wonka territory
[29/03/2012 10:36:35 p.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: right now it's two vs two
[29/03/2012 10:36:40 p.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: and we're winning
[29/03/2012 10:36:48 p.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: I see no reason to have you get involved
[29/03/2012 10:44:12 p.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: anyway about censor, it moves you in our direction, which I'm not happy with, I want k65,66

Wonka will be reconsidering our involvement in this war. Censor are to far for us to bother with and it's only DN we are interested in.

DeletedUser

I know a couple of people that just love spying. They find it to be a lot of fun. I kind of think its lame but people play the game for different reasons.

DeletedUser

and vs an inactive in wet?

No, against Wonka. I don't claim to have the knowledge of what happens in Wet?

In fact, their only caps against Wonka were against voodoowarrior, an inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104693

I don't see us being apart of this war much
Just cleaning our Ks of CENSOR I think