Wet? + Wonka Declares on CENSOR

DeletedUser

Meh, not really. At the end of the day a good leader utilizes spies as just one part of his arsenal of tricks and treats to ensure his tribe's success into the later stages of the game.

Chivalry never had a place in TW. The knights in shining armor always seem to die out before mid game.

False.

There are many tribes that played in earlier worlds who got by just fine without spies. You shouldn't use broad statements like 'chivalry has no place in TW'. In fact I know of tribes who WARNED the members of the opposing tribes' frontline force that war was coming,

You must either be intentionally fooling yourself or your experience in TW is really that limited...

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I uh... don't know how I let this come to pass, but since it's a few days old, I can't just delete the thread for this one. Appropriately though, I'm going to heavily censor the original post. Sorry chaps.

DeletedUser

False.

There are many tribes that played in earlier worlds who got by just fine without spies. You shouldn't use broad statements like 'chivalry has no place in TW'. In fact I know of tribes who WARNED the members of the opposing tribes' frontline force that war was coming,

You must either be intentionally fooling yourself or your experience in TW is really that limited...

I believe KingJames said "Chivalry never had a place in TW."... That is not the same as "chivalry has no place in TW".

Some people will always try to be "honorable" and "chivalrous" in an war game with the false delusion that they are the "better" person/player. But hey, to each his/her own right?

Anyway, keep up the good work Wonka/Wet?.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser80951

Seems that Censor are good in pissing off other tribes , i already told them that i am not happy with them recruiting ex-~d@m~ guys and now they have recruited in middle of our cluster . :D

DeletedUser

Seems that Censor are good in pissing off other tribes , i already told them that i am not happy with them recruiting ex-~d@m~ guys and now they have recruited in middle of our cluster . :D

Middle of which cluster exactly? Because I'd love to see it. And as for recruiting ex-dam guys. They were our villages to noble anyway so i fail to see how that should effect you.

DeletedUser

your talking about the new order players

you made that tribe and left it have never taken a village from it so i assume you are working with them.

If you wanted the villages you could have taken them dont use that as an excuse to jump in.

DeletedUser80951

your talking about the new order players

you made that tribe and left it have never taken a village from it so i assume you are working with them.

If you wanted the villages you could have taken them dont use that as an excuse to jump in.

no you know that i love my troops and never don't attack who has 8 villages with 20 K Defense .
and i don't need excuse for doing anything , i just expand .

DeletedUser

PnP30.jpg

DeletedUser

False, any decent athlete/bodybuilder/weightlifter will tell you you need to eat a lot more.

When the image shows a fat guy, it's safe to assume the goal is to lose weight, not becoming a bodybuilder or weightlifter.

DeletedUser101986

I can think of a few tribes that had great success without the use of spies. At the end of the day you only need spies if you're not confident your tribe is strong enough to win without it.

that makes me giggle along with the post of underhand tactics. if your player is such a coward that he comes to US (in this case wonka or anyone else who has or is using "spies") giving up valuable information KNOWING that the end result will be the same (lol i mean seriously...all they ever do is postpone the inevitable),then why should a good leader not use these "underhand" tactics? you call it achieving spies,i call it taking advantage of an enemie's weakness. and in war,you win by exposing those weaknesses.

at the end of the day,a good leader will use w/e tactics,weapons and information we have available to make sure OUR own guys stay as safe as possible,not because we are "afraid" or "not confident" of our victory,but because we care enough of the friends and followers we have to want to cause as little dmg as possible to any of them. victory just comes as an added extra.

and on a side note,as a personal view,if you still honestly believe there is such a thing as the "better" tribe solely because they "refuse" to use spies,then you are delusional. yes,many worlds have had the extreme rare combination of great and honorable leaders AND players,that achieve a victory without using MUCH spying (i can honestly say not 1 tribe in tw history has NEVER even had a SINGLE piece of information from SOME sort of enemy [big or small] ) but if you speak with world winners across the board...your actually talking about 1 winning tribe out of every 10+. considering w61 is filled with so many spineless players (i am honestly surprised as what i have seen players say and do to save their asses,and even worse,the ammount of it going on this early on) i don't see how you can be surprised that your tribe has them,and your enemy is making good use of them.

anyways,long rant,though i think theres plenty to be worked out and discussed over this "east joining unwantedly" issue,i think wonka is making good progress in the war. inactive accounts or not,a cap IS a cap no matter what. just proves the originating tribe was not smart enough to realise the liability of such an inactive account and have it stacked or kicked before 5h1t hit the fan ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fr3aks working with wonka in the op?

i see them both hit a player together.

DeletedUser101986

^considently,wonka had some villages of neorgy claimed. as we were working through our plans of Oping him (he was becoming somewhat of a threat in the area)we realised wonka had claims and spoke with them. we ended up sharing the Op but am not entirely sure it was as sucessful as we had planned it to be (on our side not wonka's)

A Perfect Circle

Are you sure Fr3aks just didnt want to take advantage of a isolated player in their area?