And another one bites the dust

DeletedUser79042

The question in this world seems to be, who is Moby Dick and who is Captain Ahab (some might say it can be Paj or Noob :icon_idea:eek:r vice versa) ... The ship (Pequod) did go down - in case you did not remember or read the novel.

I am only sure, that Asala is probably the most adequate to fill Ishmael's role, in this TW whale hunting story that will be evolving over the next 2-3 years :)

MR.MR

The question in this world seems to be, who is Moby Dick and who is Captain Ahab (some might say it can be Paj or Noob :icon_idea:eek:r vice versa) ... The ship (Pequod) did go down - in case you did not remember or read the novel.

I am only sure, that Asala is probably the most adequate to fill Ishmael's role, in this TW whale hunting story that will be evolving over the next 2-3 years :)

Haha r2. Very good analogy.

DeletedUser79042

:lol:

talking about moby dick of all things next it will be Das boat.:lol:

"A Type VII housed approximately 45. A Type IX had about 50 and Type XXI had a 57 man crew."

hmmmm... Seems you are implying sth :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

maybe I shoulda said since godzilla was a salamander

I am sure I/we could also work something out of this too art ;)

(little godzillas were kinda scary anyway though - and I think 1 of them excaped the fuel bomb in that theater. Think he is a teenager now? :lol:)

DeletedUser

Aint much of a secret that I made an attempt to rejoin the game although on a different account. But after coming back and seeing some of the underhanded (the mods hate the word "cheat" so I wont use it) shenanigans by opponents of HG it really drives the fun out of the game. Notice I havent used any names of players or tribes and I wont. When anyone has to resort to bending the rules to their advantage (again avoiding the cheat word) to improve their account(s) it makes the game worthless. If any tribe has to rely on less than honorable measures to appear to be the best, then what you have is a poor showing of respect for the game and other players involved. If anyone cant play or participate in a game and do it without circumventing the rules and regulations, then they dont respect themselves enough to be honest in real life let alone an online game. If you cant overcome an opponent by utilizing game standards, youve got no business playing it period. Just my two cents worth. And thats about all World 30 is worth thanks to some freakin low lifes who think rules were made to be bent prodded and pillaged to their advantage. All the bending and poaching and disrespect of the game for a title as a world winner and some premium points. Is it really that big of a deal that you have to stretch the rules to be a winner? Seriously?

DeletedUser79042

Could not agree more than with this post of yours art. But there are indeed times when some stupid thinking prevails as it seems. If you ever decide to pilot, you can do it and I think there is nothing wrong if you pilot according to the rules. I myself am having some fun afterall. But, I see all this rush for more tricks-to-win by both sides and ... ****.

DeletedUser

That was one of the reasons I stopped playing to begin with. Aint there a such thing as permabans? I dont care if the mods raise an eyebrow at this, Im tired of happy go lucky they aint bent the rules that bad attitudes. I played this game on the art-1 account and never once had to be punished / banned. I even capped some ban-barbs from a player and offered them back to him when I found out who's they were and he was in an different tribe. I tried to be fair, and play to the point that win or lose, I gave my best. But damn, when ya give it all you got and do it honestly just to be fighting an opponent who has... the hell with it.

DeletedUser

Aint much of a secret that I made an attempt to rejoin the game although on a different account. But after coming back and seeing some of the underhanded (the mods hate the word "cheat" so I wont use it) shenanigans by opponents of HG it really drives the fun out of the game. Notice I havent used any names of players or tribes and I wont. When anyone has to resort to bending the rules to their advantage (again avoiding the cheat word) to improve their account(s) it makes the game worthless. If any tribe has to rely on less than honorable measures to appear to be the best, then what you have is a poor showing of respect for the game and other players involved. If anyone cant play or participate in a game and do it without circumventing the rules and regulations, then they dont respect themselves enough to be honest in real life let alone an online game. If you cant overcome an opponent by utilizing game standards, youve got no business playing it period. Just my two cents worth. And thats about all World 30 is worth thanks to some freakin low lifes who think rules were made to be bent prodded and pillaged to their advantage. All the bending and poaching and disrespect of the game for a title as a world winner and some premium points. Is it really that big of a deal that you have to stretch the rules to be a winner? Seriously?

I couldn't have said any better and there will be some who plays the victims on top of it all. This world has been plague with an unnecessary evil for way too long.

DeletedUser

Noobaxes, it has been a pleasure associating with your and R2 and others on the PnP. I just wish some of the ingame ordeals hadnt happened so that this world wouldve been more enjoyable. I had hoped that in some way or fashion that the members who have fought so long and hard in HG would be part of a winning team. In my honest opinion, those who stay and continue to fight regardless of the outcome of HG are the real winners. Not only are they fighting a nasty war against phoenx, but against a former HG member who joined Phoenx and, well I wont go there. Im going to attempt the impossible. Im back in HG but not under my old account. Some of you may know which one it is but thats beside the point and not important. Just remember, not every dog dragged to the pound meets his demise....

DeletedUser

Good to see you playing again Art.

Just remember that there are two sides to every story here on w30. There is a Phonex/Loen version and then a BH/HG version. Each will side will believe or at least argue their side as if it is truth / whether they truly believe it or not and there wont be much swaying to anothers point of view. Generally speaking, the truth will lie somewhere in the middle - making both sides somewhat wrong and somewhat right... I hope you understand that as you take up a new account in HG you will obviously be given information that will lead to to be bias to one point of view. As we 'evil ones' on the other side will see our own.

Good luck and have fun!

DeletedUser

Noobaxes, it has been a pleasure associating with your and R2 and others on the PnP. I just wish some of the ingame ordeals hadnt happened so that this world wouldve been more enjoyable. I had hoped that in some way or fashion that the members who have fought so long and hard in HG would be part of a winning team. In my honest opinion, those who stay and continue to fight regardless of the outcome of HG are the real winners. Not only are they fighting a nasty war against phoenx, but against a former HG member who joined Phoenx and, well I wont go there. Im going to attempt the impossible. Im back in HG but not under my old account. Some of you may know which one it is but thats beside the point and not important. Just remember, not every dog dragged to the pound meets his demise....

I know what you mean. There will be those who deny everything that is happening of course, but we all know what is going on anyway. There is no playing it nice now. It will be ugly, nasty and everything goes. It is not my type of play usually, but it is the way it will have to be played. :icon_wink:

silvereclipes

I know what you mean. There will be those who deny everything that is happening of course, but we all know what is going on anyway. There is no playing it nice now. It will be ugly, nasty and everything goes. It is not my type of play usually, but it is the way it will have to be played. :icon_wink:

that is the way wars are fought noob every war is nasty an dirty an bloody if it was nice this world we call earth would be doing it allot more.

DeletedUser79042

that is the way wars are fought noob every war is nasty an dirty an bloody if it was nice this world we call earth would be doing it allot more.

I think the world you call earth is fancying wars anyway silver :icon_rolleyes:
Even in the cyber version of it.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

It would appear as if its not just the enemies of HG participating in this Spygate Operation thats been going on. Despite the constant finger pointing in our direction, ive seen far more fishy stuff on that side of the Field..

silvereclipes

I think the world you call earth is fancying wars anyway silver :icon_rolleyes:
Even in the cyber version of it.

True r2 that is where I was for 19 years laying waste to the world in real life always seems to be some numnut out there willing to place a bet on winning the world either for real or in cyber :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It would appear as if its not just the enemies of HG participating in this Spygate Operation thats been going on. Despite the constant finger pointing in our direction, ive seen far more fishy stuff on that side of the Field..

Seen far more fishy stuff? I suggest you trade your BS License in for an honest set of fishing license, you'd be surprised what youd find in Lake Phoenx if you chose to fish for the ever popular spygate mouthed bass. Im still planning on meeting your shenanigans head strong regardless pajuno...