SyN vs TED!

• Thread starter DeletedUser99976
  • Start date

DeletedUser99976

For the record SyN is the only one out of the 3 tribes who has taken a enemy villas. At least we are putting up a bit of a fight!

DeletedUser

We're glad you are :)

Afteral, there is nothing more boring then a one sided game =/

A Perfect Circle

Good job TED! I know you have some good players and im glad to see them kicking butt!

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
past week stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: TED, TEB
Side 2:
Tribes: SyN, TG, GBF
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 156
Side 2: 39
Difference: 117
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 22
Side 2: 5
Difference: 17
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 675,223
Side 2: 151,807
Difference: 523,416
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 140,725
Side 2: 32,693
Difference: 108,032
chart

You forgot to mention HAW. I'm not sure if that matters at all in the stats, as I cba to look myself. But they were part of this 'epic' declaration. Just thought I'd point that out. ;)

DeletedUser104590

HAW declared war on us?

I dont see them in the war list :s

DeletedUser

You people... sigh your not listening, ted was going to declare on us, we just beat them to the punch, in fact ted wanted me to join them, I declined. We are already prepared to die, and we are not expecting a big tribe to jump in and save us, we stand on our own. Again there is nothing wrong with trying find allies to help.

That statement keeps popping up everywhere...

let me ask... who wanted you to join? seems no one :S

DeletedUser99976

haw backed out at the last second, was counting on them to support us a bit, still right now SyN has counquered 4 villlas and lost 5, we aren't doing too badly.

DeletedUser104590

That good question.. i wanted to ask that as well lol

DeletedUser104590

haw backed out at the last second, was counting on them to support us a bit, still right now SyN has counquered 4 villlas and lost 5, we aren't doing too badly.

How come HAW backed out?

hogarth01

A little Paranoia there Kahldris... And maybe a touch of amnesia. You don't remember who your own Co-Duke was and thus blamed it on Kela. Couldn't laugh more mate.

However, a good read none the less. It's a shame your insecurity got the better of you.

DeletedUser99976

They got cold feet waited of us to declare then said that they would stay neutral, I always take into account a tribe doing that, this is a cutthroat game. However I had been talking with two of their leaders and were quite surprised when they backed out. I mean they are just going to be next, they had a nice buffer SyN. However when that buffer is gone.. well, bye bye HAW!

DeletedUser

you are negative.. How is that not horrible in your eyes? That means you are losing villages...

DeletedUser99976

A little Paranoia there Kahldris... And maybe a touch of amnesia. You don't remember who your own Co-Duke was and thus blamed it on Kela. Couldn't laugh more mate.

However, a good read none the less. It's a shame your insecurity got the better of you.

What do you mean? Salve joined teb right after my declaration... the declaration itself might have been a little over the top:lol:, however in my defense I was a bit drunk at the time and couldn't believe that kela would just abandon us like that, it hurt!

Anyway my co duke is in the process of losing all of his villas, and we aren't doing too bad, of course I doubt we win, still have put up a bit of a fight while dealing with a much bigger tribe, interal things, HAW not suporting us, and people leaving to join the enemy.

All in all I think SyN has done rather well considering all that has been against us. I think the core group of SyN and myself can be proud for doing a pretty damn good job while dealing with adversity that would have had most tribes disbanding long ago.

DeletedUser99976

you are negative.. How is that not horrible in your eyes? That means you are losing villages...

Were down by one village.... and it might be evened up very soon. If you look at how much bigger a combined ted and teb is then us then yes, I think only being down by one is pretty damn good!:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Anyone saying it was stupid of him to declare, you are fools. If there is a smaller tribe in a bigger tribes K, its only a matter of time before the big tribe will try noble them out, why wait :L

Also, include G!ans and Gians in the stats anyone posting them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone saying it was stupid of him to declare, you are fools. If there is a smaller tribe in a bigger tribes K, its only a matter of time before the big tribe will try noble them out, why wait :L

This. Which is why HAW are idiots. They will be next if nothing is done.

DeletedUser104590

G!ans and Gians are not in the war :s

but i can post them as well. if people want that

DeletedUser

SyNergy has declared war on ted, joining us so far are, The Genesis, Good Bye Forever, HAW, and Varyags.

May the English Devils fall!

I dont think we have officially accepted but as you are attacking us i would include them

DeletedUser99976

I am not surprised people on this forum seem to want to be rude and say anything to make most of the posters seem like idiots. In reality they often make themselves seem like idiots. However no skin off of my nose I am enjoying myself, if people want to make fools of themselves without even realizing it well....:lol:

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
mad props to devilkilt for staying polite and posting like a good sport regardless of what's going on with the game - chaps, learn from this: be magnanimous in victory, and gracious in defeat