Riot! Vs EAST statistics

DeletedUser104695

LOL 3 on 1.

From a tribe that just declared on 8 man tribe thats 1/10th their size....Cwyyy me a wiverr

DeletedUser

you keep banging on about that little 8 man tribe in whichever thread you can, face it that little 8man tribe is a tribe of refugees that ran like red headed step children from an angry stepfather, you are refugees and will be treated as such, get used to wearing that mantle and before you whine "but nobody attacked us"...you ran before the war declaration ink was dry and as the general consensus is the dominant tribe gets to call whos a refugee then i guess....youre a refugee

as far as riots thread, the thread was for lols as was probably the recruitment of this guy who was 2ks over from the nearest support

DeletedUser104695

you keep banging on about that little 8 man tribe in whichever thread you can, face it that little 8man tribe is a tribe of refugees that ran like red headed step children from an angry stepfather, you are refugees and will be treated as such, get used to wearing that mantle and before you whine "but nobody attacked us"...you ran before the war declaration ink was dry and as the general consensus is the dominant tribe gets to call whos a refugee then i guess....youre a refugee

as far as riots thread, the thread was for lols as was probably the recruitment of this guy who was 2ks over from the nearest support

Didnt stop east trying to recruit them did it? then when they said no East thought they would try rim them.

Speaking of refugees havent East just took in a few members of Wet? who were at waar with Censor?

Pot Kettle Black...But then again you'll do what you want COZ UR DED ARD.

One rule for East another for every other tribe.

DeletedUser

Firstly, as you know there are only 8 in that tribe, Stec1611 isn't one of those 8. 8 names are making a mockery of East, you should remember them, I will.

Secondly, Wet? are Censor refugees, recruited by East by your definition. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Thirdly, nobody cares about your definition mostly because it's wrong, they didn't run away or they would have joined East given the opportunity, instead East was forced to recruit fodder as their foot in the door to K65.

Fourthly a refugee can only really be considered as a player who has been weakened as the result of attacks, and usually runs to a new tribe for the protection of it's troops when the player's troops have been cleared.
None of that happened, no cleared troops, no running to a new tribe. A fresh declaration from East. A fresh effort to attack Rawr! A new opportunity for East to gang bang an 8 man tribe they perceive a threat. I haven't seen Riot stoop to keep their Rank 1 spot.

Lastly, Wonka recruited your refugees, making it more than obvious your thoughts on the matter you don't really want to make it more than obvious your intended direction (Wonka have yet to wake up and smell the chocolate, still too dumb to see the threat/logical course of action)

DeletedUser105462

1580 villages Vs 185 villages

i can see why East would be worried about this other MASSIVE tribe being near them.

DeletedUser

So if a tribe attacks and does shit then they shouldnt be counted in the war stats is what you are saying?

Pro. attacked with riot so should be classed

svg attacked with riot so should be classed

so 3 on 1

SVG did not coordinate with Riot! in the attacks against XTremeLove which you would know if you bothered to check twstats and see that we have so many cross nobles. As far as I'm aware SVG leadership and Riot! leadership are not in talks at all about ops. The only coordinated op happening is one that was organized by myself and Puddle, and XTremeLove is in not being targetted.

DeletedUser

SVG did not coordinate with Riot! in the attacks against XTremeLove which you would know if you bothered to check twstats and see that we have so many cross nobles. As far as I'm aware SVG leadership and Riot! leadership are not in talks at all about ops. The only coordinated op happening is one that was organized by myself and Puddle, and XTremeLove is in not being targetted.

Wheyyy Ewok ftw.

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So if a tribe attacks and does shit then they shouldnt be counted in the war stats is what you are saying?

so 3 on 1

Don't bring SVG into this :icon_cry: we didn't do anything

HAHA

DeletedUser

I'm aware of that abbreviation. What I don't quite understand is the veiled insult aimed at me by referring to me as 'missEwok'.

DeletedUser

Sirewok did you play w24?

Or troll the forums at any point?

Also good luck Rawr! should win.

DeletedUser

Sorry Sir/madam. Feel free to message me off the forum with any problems you may have. I was simply applauding your post :)

DeletedUser

Firstly, as you know there are only 8 in that tribe, Stec1611 isn't one of those 8. 8 names are making a mockery of East, you should remember them, I will.

Secondly, Wet? are Censor refugees, recruited by East by your definition. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Thirdly, nobody cares about your definition mostly because it's wrong, they didn't run away or they would have joined East given the opportunity, instead East was forced to recruit fodder as their foot in the door to K65.

Fourthly a refugee can only really be considered as a player who has been weakened as the result of attacks, and usually runs to a new tribe for the protection of it's troops when the player's troops have been cleared.
None of that happened, no cleared troops, no running to a new tribe. A fresh declaration from East. A fresh effort to attack Rawr! A new opportunity for East to gang bang an 8 man tribe they perceive a threat. I haven't seen Riot stoop to keep their Rank 1 spot.

Lastly, Wonka recruited your refugees, making it more than obvious your thoughts on the matter you don't really want to make it more than obvious your intended direction (Wonka have yet to wake up and smell the chocolate, still too dumb to see the threat/logical course of action)

the definition of a refugee is made by the tribe calling the shots, in this case east, said that initially, get a responsible adult to help you through that part

and rather than answer the rest of your pointless post, follow this simple rule

do as East say, not as they do

DeletedUser

the definition of a refugee is made by the tribe calling the shots, in this case east, said that initially, get a responsible adult to help you through that part

Typical of the East attitude that MNWS is working so hard to hide. You aren't doing yourself any favours.
"Do as they say, not as they do" that answer was better than I could have imagined.

DeletedUser

follow this simple rule

You do realise you are making your tribe look horribly bad in the externals and you are stepping on everyone's feet? And that an 8 man tribe which NO ONE ELSE considers to be refugees are making a mockery of your tribe on the battlefield?

Now I understand you want to prove these guys wrong or whatever, or change their opinions, but there are a lot of lurkers on these forums, and a lot of those lurkers are players that could turn the tide against East. PnP isn't ALL about proving your enemy wrong, it's mostly about winning over the lurkers who have a stake in the game.... And how they perceive you and your tribe will affect the decisions they make in the game regarding your tribe.

Just some food for thought.

DeletedUser

so 3 on 1

You really dont have a good memory do you?:icon_redface: you said that it "took three tribes to bring Xtremelove down!". No it didnt. SVG's and Pro.'s help was symbolical at best.

DeletedUser

SVG didn't help. Our involvement in attacking XtremeLove was not in any way, nor should be construed as symbolical support for Riot!. Stop involving us in matters that we play no part in. We took villages that were in our territory to begin with. If Riot! was attacking the same player at the same time then that is coincidental.

DeletedUser

Just a slight correction here, Wet? were not refugees, a mutual NAP was agreed upon (brought up by Censor). Other than Censor nobling an inactive we were internalling, the war stats were in our favor anyway :icon_rolleyes:

Again, not the topic though.

DeletedUser104695

Hey there little dude, I have no idea what you just said, so im going to take that quote and file it under Toilet Roll.