Riot! Vs EAST statistics

DeletedUser

I'm with Choco on this; as much as we disagree, he'd probably win. Seriously, go get him, I can't wait to watch :p

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Kung Fu, shut up. You not only are arrogant, but you also have troubles putting legitimate proof in your arguements. You have no sense of humor or common sense. I mean for the love of the big unicorn in the sky controlling us all, did you really think Choco was serious when he was talking about 1v1ing? Your comprehension is so blatantly blunt i could smoke it. So please, of all mercy of the great holy rabbit, just.be.quiet.please.

I couldn't agree more

DeletedUser

Kung Fu, shut up. You not only are arrogant, but you also have troubles putting legitimate proof in your arguements. You have no sense of humor or common sense. I mean for the love of the big unicorn in the sky controlling us all, did you really think Choco was serious when he was talking about 1v1ing? Your comprehension is so blatantly blunt i could smoke it. So please, of all mercy of the great holy rabbit, just.be.quiet.please.

I lol'd at the blunt part and the unicorn part and the 1v1ing part and basically the rest of the post too.